Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,356 to 17,370 of 26409
-
02-15-20 13:20 #9054Senior Member

Posts: 390How ironic that a chick that size goes by the name Minnie.
Originally Posted by GuyFromMiltown
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 12:52 #9053Banned Member

Posts: 505She has red hands, what's up with that? Is it a drug thing? I stay away from the ones with red puffy hands, she's been reviewed as OK though, there's POF in the sea.
Originally Posted by Daggart57
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 12:30 #9052Senior Member

Posts: 39Looks OK via TinEye
Came up clean when I checked all pics on TieEye.
Originally Posted by Star67
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 12:23 #9051Senior Member

Posts: 159Damn. Good catch. She's been positively-reviewed here hence the reason she was on my list. My guard will be up as it always is. Especially since I'm traveling to unfamiliar territory.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 11:39 #9050Senior Member

Posts: 875Sorry to break it to you, but if it looks TGTBT on Erotic Monkey or RubRatings, it's TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Star67
[View Original Post]
The pictures trace back to porn star Norah Nova.
-
02-15-20 11:26 #9049Senior Member

Posts: 78Live Laugh Lust.
Has been advertising for years. Previously has been mentioned as a SW. I do like her pics and age "39". Everyone over 40 is 39. Did a search of course and there are a few mentions but nothing significant. Given her ads are as often as "one call that's all" there's not much on the board. I will probably see her soon but would appreciate any guidance.
-
02-15-20 09:49 #9048Banned Member

Posts: 505Okay thanks Gandolph. So should I stick my magic wand in her? I'm texting with her now but not seeing her till 8 , she's going to sleep, seems normal good communication so far.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 09:06 #9047Senior Member

Posts: 315I would pass
She looks familiar because you are a fan of hers (Alex Change) and watch her vids on on PornHub.
Originally Posted by Star67
[View Original Post]
Found the phone number out in Colorado Springs earlier this week; different girl pix, but the same style of broken english.
https://coloradosprings.rubratings.com/160487
-
02-15-20 08:58 #9046Banned Member

Posts: 505This is why they're bringing phonics back in school.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 07:45 #9045Senior Member

Posts: 312Looking for intel.
I hate being one of those that ask instead of report. Normally I would just TOFTT but funds are tight and don't want to waste money on another bad experience.
Anyone have a name for this one, have any experience, or intel they can share?
https://milwaukee.rubratings.com/161658
Listed on RR but says escort in the add. Images look familiar. Any help would be much appreciated.
-
02-15-20 06:52 #9044Senior Member

Posts: 774Google got everything
Mi·sog·why·nist.
Originally Posted by Slugo
[View Original Post]
/ mə712;säjəandəst /.
Learn to pronounce.
Noun.
A person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.
-
02-15-20 06:50 #9043Senior Member

Posts: 774Magic
All I do is wave my magic wand and POOF it's there.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/710892470213
-
02-15-20 06:41 #9042Senior Member

Posts: 246What the fucks a misogynist, Tried looking it up in my websters dictionary can't find it.
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 02:56 #9041Regular Member

Posts: 13Minnie
Saw Minnie recently and after a small amount of back and fourth on text everything was set up. She was fairly close to my location which was great as I really don't like driving more than 30 minutes to meet up. She's located near browndeer in a okay area and the damage wasn't bad either. For. 6 I got what to me felt like the worlds greatest bbj. Her ad wasn't wrong she really does have a "Monstamouth. " Very friendly and smelled amazing with a great pair of tits. I will be seeing her again soon for seconds. Only downside is that she doesn't do incall but is willing to do a incall if the price is right and she will rent out a room.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/50mon...y-bar-39102776
-
02-15-20 02:33 #9040Senior Member

Posts: 269Has anyone recently seen her? I was seeing her but all of the sudden nothing. Hope she is doing well either way if she did find someone or what ever her situation is. Just wondering if anyone has actually seen her recently? She had stopped posting few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






