Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 35479
-
02-16-20 17:47 #27874Senior Member

Posts: 32Lauren. Fine body
My first night I found Lauren then she disappeared (Thur. Few weeks ago) now Friday was an active night. The buffet was full. There were more options between lancaster and SLR. There was super tall WSW like 6'2"+ skinny as rail but weathered. No name?
I enjoy the spinners and petite bodys. Missing out on Lauren the night before I had her number and tracked her down. She has a room and I was after a BBBJ CIM and she accommodated. Little heavy on the teeth, I was sore that night. Want to put her on her back but I was not prepared $. She was feeling the effects of he meds but I just wanted to pop-off in a warm mouth.
Saturday. Lots of LEO and no one on the strip! Makes me nervous so I opted for a safe-ish option. Back to Lauren. BBBJ was better and that was a tight box CFS and opted back to the CIM and went home happy.
You locals are a blessed. Choices are amazing!
Safe=smart.
J.
-
02-16-20 17:31 #27873Senior Member

Posts: 32Barbie second choice from the buffet of OBT
Was there 2 weeks ago and enjoyed the variety and options. Found Loren and should said she would be free in 30 - needed to connect with a regular. Learned later the regular was her pharmacist. I then stumbled in to Barbie at the goodwill or some large parking lot. She is fine specimen. I had a room safest place to go. She wanted to stop and get some party favors. NOT. I'm visiting with a SW in the car and the last thing I need is add this to the agenda. And she of course needed money to to make the score. Like should was going to get back in the car once that occurred!
We get back to my place and she is lighting up her pipe in the bthrm. Not surprised. But for her it's a major turn on. She is all over my tool BBBJ and really got into it and enjoyed the pounding CFS.
Waste up nice. Waste down, shit going on there. Marks allover her!! I will repeat her BBBJ was impressive.
Safe=smart.
J.
-
02-16-20 15:29 #27872Senior Member

Posts: 548This girl
Saw this girl with cuts (two 2-3 inch gashes) on her arm this morning bros.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 12:40 #27871Senior Member

Posts: 784Bro
Bro, have you seen this one? Missionary Man.
-
02-16-20 12:33 #27870Senior Member

Posts: 345Any action where 535 meets 192 for a Birmingham guy coming down for a couple of days?
-
02-16-20 06:09 #27869Senior Member

Posts: 205What if I just post a random collage
A random collage of what my weekend looks like. Just a random handful of shitty pictures. This weekend was pretty dead. Take it or leave it. But don't ask questions you don't want the answer to lol. The one in the pink is Holly. I also think I picked up a garden gnome at one point.
-
02-15-20 15:02 #27868Senior Member

Posts: 1837No disrespect intended
This may get pushed to the Rat Trap, BUT. The reason you have no credibility is that you've never posted anything about anyone other than yourself, Trisha / Tisha. Secondly, you wrote your eloquent post in a language that is ALL TOO FAMILIAR with anyone that has been on the Forum for a while. It SCREAMS self-promotion. Thirdly, you overly defended yourself after you were being called out by trying to justify your original posts posted in TWO different threads as them being innocent and not the blatant self-promotion it is, which is common behavior in these circumstances. Fourthly, you kept on whining about it so much that A2 had to delete your 5th post and tell you to stop whining. Fifthly, we might be a bunch of low-life degenerates that enjoy the company of fine women, BUT we ain't stupid and we have integrity, most of us do any way!
We welcome all new members to the Forum, especially when they are real men contributing to the integrity of the hobby, help provide valuable information and help watch out for each others back. We don't like it when there are men or women who join just to be white knighting, self promoters and possible scammers. Gypsy's, Tramps and Thieves, so to speak.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by MichaelJCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 09:11 #27867Senior Member

Posts: 784Best Pussies
The Best Pussies cont"d. One of my ATF (All Time). GFE. From North Carolina. Lancaster Liz. So good. So good. Missionary Man.
-
02-15-20 07:36 #27866Banned Member

Posts: 5343These girls with the GPS crack me up. But unfortunately there are guys out there who are paying that. Lauren as an example, 40/80 is what she told me. But luckily on the stroll, there are plenty of fish in the sea! Monger on fellas.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 01:26 #27865Senior Member

Posts: 489Allie is infected with GPS
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
She's now demanding 80$-90$ for cardate LOL!! I asked her why and she said "someone taught me right" LMAO!!
Originally Posted by WeSobt1
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 23:41 #27864Regular Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
No whining on the USASG
A2
-
02-14-20 23:31 #27863Regular Member

Posts: 5As I am trying to learn and navigate my way on this site, which specific thread should I post my original question under? The other poster, for some reason, thinks I am Tisha, which I am not. I'm just a newbie and thought I was doing proper posting etiquette but I see I am being ridiculed in the process.
Originally Posted by Casey3939
[View Original Post]
Any help is greatly appreciated.
-
02-14-20 20:47 #27862Senior Member

Posts: 229I thought she is Kelli
I have pick her up near WAWA and the Royal hotel cute little blond acting just a little off base. I have her # if you want just PM me.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 18:18 #27861Senior Member

Posts: 376Picked up yesterday but dam did she smell like s—t. Sdroppred back of bytexas.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 16:22 #27860Senior Member

Posts: 1837Tisha / Trisha it's all the same
Wouldn't it be easier to post an ad on the sister site, provide good service at a reasonable price and let OTHERS give you promotion on the forum? A2 will pull your post soon I am sure.
Originally Posted by MichaelJCox
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




