Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,371 to 17,385 of 26415
-
02-15-20 07:45 #9045Senior Member

Posts: 312Looking for intel.
I hate being one of those that ask instead of report. Normally I would just TOFTT but funds are tight and don't want to waste money on another bad experience.
Anyone have a name for this one, have any experience, or intel they can share?
https://milwaukee.rubratings.com/161658
Listed on RR but says escort in the add. Images look familiar. Any help would be much appreciated.
-
02-15-20 06:52 #9044Senior Member

Posts: 774Google got everything
Mi·sog·why·nist.
Originally Posted by Slugo
[View Original Post]
/ mə712;säjəandəst /.
Learn to pronounce.
Noun.
A person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.
-
02-15-20 06:50 #9043Senior Member

Posts: 774Magic
All I do is wave my magic wand and POOF it's there.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/710892470213
-
02-15-20 06:41 #9042Senior Member

Posts: 247What the fucks a misogynist, Tried looking it up in my websters dictionary can't find it.
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 02:56 #9041Regular Member

Posts: 13Minnie
Saw Minnie recently and after a small amount of back and fourth on text everything was set up. She was fairly close to my location which was great as I really don't like driving more than 30 minutes to meet up. She's located near browndeer in a okay area and the damage wasn't bad either. For. 6 I got what to me felt like the worlds greatest bbj. Her ad wasn't wrong she really does have a "Monstamouth. " Very friendly and smelled amazing with a great pair of tits. I will be seeing her again soon for seconds. Only downside is that she doesn't do incall but is willing to do a incall if the price is right and she will rent out a room.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/50mon...y-bar-39102776
-
02-15-20 02:33 #9040Senior Member

Posts: 269Has anyone recently seen her? I was seeing her but all of the sudden nothing. Hope she is doing well either way if she did find someone or what ever her situation is. Just wondering if anyone has actually seen her recently? She had stopped posting few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 01:38 #9039Banned Member

Posts: 505Lipsy had a poor review that left me uninterested.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 01:03 #9038Senior Member

Posts: 663I still use the term as well. And no Mercedes left Madison and has not returned. I'd be interested in lipsi as well.
Originally Posted by TrollMan33
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 00:38 #9037Senior Member

Posts: 627[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
02-14-20 22:51 #9036Senior Member

Posts: 420No, not everybody knows. Not everybody checks in here on a daily basis. I sure as fuck would like to know if some provider had to report to jail in 10 days to serve a prostitution sentence regardless of where she was charged. Wouldn't you? I thought the board was here for the guys to share info, isn't it? I sure find all this info relevant. If I didn't know her real name and no one posted any of this stuff I would't have the information that I'm interested in using this board for.
Originally Posted by HugeLoad34
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 20:40 #9035Senior Member

Posts: 63It's simple
Everyone on this board knows the situation already all I'm saying is if you're interested in seeing her do you're research and all the info you need is already out there but continuously trying to make the situation something it's not is super annoying. She got into trouble way back in July if no one has received a call about their number being found by now it's not going to happen. In this hobby you're taking a risk by contacting any of these providers whether they've been arrested before or not but if you take the right precautions and do you're research you should have little or no worries. And like I said previously she got into trouble in Appleton you think they came down her just to watch her? I don't think so LOL.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 19:34 #9034Senior Member

Posts: 315Nope
Read through that post and review the last month's worth of posts.
Originally Posted by ThisDude1
[View Original Post]
I believe the arrangement was made through her mother, another provider; who advertises under the name Lynn.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/833935707391
-
02-14-20 18:55 #9033Banned Member

Posts: 505All the drama makes me want to see her even more.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 18:11 #9032Banned Member

Posts: 505Under 4'10" is midget size whoo hoo!
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 18:09 #9031Banned Member

Posts: 505Can someone explain why my links never link or show up on post please? Pictures work half the time thanks.
Originally Posted by ThisDude1
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






