Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 41,761 to 41,775 of 52320
-
02-14-20 19:22 #10560Regular Member

Posts: 17New Love
Anyone saw this New Love before, I feel I saw her in the thread before.
https://kbeautypops.com/models/love/
-
02-14-20 18:29 #10559Senior Member

Posts: 7266Just a wet and sloppy BBBJ! I've done it. LOL.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 18:28 #10558Senior Member

Posts: 7266If you're new to this lifestyle and you paranoid or scared of catching something. This probably isn't the lifestyle for ya.
Originally Posted by JeffTheSkateGo
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 17:00 #10557Senior Member

Posts: 392No
Not at All. The booker isn't newbie friendly and there is no reason to see her girls unless you want BBFS since you trade looks for better service.
Originally Posted by JeffTheSkateGo
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 15:57 #10556

Posts: 904No idea who Helen is LOL Booker Gray has all those girls listed on their website. Could be the same person? Who knows and who cares because what I do know is that I missed out on seeing Viki more than once. SMH. Hope she comes back soon.
Originally Posted by Tmaw888
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 15:23 #10555Senior Member

Posts: 462I think they mean
TheEroticRevw com.
Originally Posted by Kreme69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 13:43 #10554Senior Member

Posts: 780What are you expecting from a session with a provider, if you don't want GFE, much less PSE? Self-service? HJ? If you don't want to accept the risks, which is your prerogative, then you should seek the appropriate provider who will meet your needs and risk tolerance.
Originally Posted by JeffTheSkateGo
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 13:29 #10553Senior Member

Posts: 3480If you don't want GFE or PSE, what's left?
Originally Posted by JeffTheSkateGo
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 12:19 #10552Senior Member

Posts: 29I'm not familiar with gray. I've always booked Nana, Viki, sugar and Celly with Helen never this gray person. Helen is who told me Viki was on vacation for a month.
Originally Posted by HeavySetD
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 11:23 #10551Senior Member

Posts: 3480The review board that was unavailable for a couple of years.
Originally Posted by Kreme69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 02:02 #10550Regular Member

Posts: 2GFE review
Do you recommend GFE with M's girls. I'm a little new to this and scared of the risks.
-
02-14-20 01:53 #10549Regular Member

Posts: 2How do you guys feel about GFE? Little worried about the risks of kissing these beautiful women, planning on reaching out to M but worried they won't respond if I say no GFE.
Originally Posted by Tomatillo
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 01:06 #10548Shill for CLL ignore my posts

Posts: 484Nancy
Remember she came to Las Vegas try to upsell the punters here and she fail.
Originally Posted by Godfather123
[View Original Post]
She almost 40 yrs and old pussy.
-
02-13-20 22:44 #10547Senior Member

Posts: 43What's T*are?
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 21:05 #10546

Posts: 904As always service will be YMMV. Sorry to hear about your experience. Never got that type of service when I saw her. Definitely seen that her clock was ahead 10-15 minutes, when I saw that. I immediately start looking at my watch to make sure what's the real time and ensure that she sees me looking. Idk if that helped or anything, but I was going to get my admissions worth. Session never felt rush, well at least not for me. I'm a one pop guy and take forever to finish, so was able to pound her bare pussy in various position for a solid 45 minutes, DFK throughout the session, until I asked to blast in her mouth, she took it like a champ. But always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by CandyMan71
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




