Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,956 to 20,970 of 37356
-
02-15-20 10:25 #16401Senior Member

Posts: 31Massage Breeze. (Jennifer)
Super nice lady. I actually enjoyed the conversation as we had things in common. Best price around hands down. Going back tomorrow. . 60 out the door with BBBJCIM.
-
02-15-20 09:44 #16400Banned Member

Posts: 54Fake
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-15-20 09:36 #16399Regular Member

Posts: 11Jojo
Jojo had a partner that she would do duos with named Cat. I know for sure that Cat passed a year or so ago, but was unaware of what happened to Jojo.
Originally Posted by Zeek2120
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 07:27 #16398Senior Member

Posts: 212Great hands
My bad, I meant nyne mile in oak park.
Originally Posted by TridentD
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 22:20 #16397Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Been Discussed
It takes work. First problem is that not everyone is there for the same reason. The next issue is you pay just to open a channel of communication. It can cost $15 to $30 per girl. Just to talk. And she may not answer.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
I did meet a few there, don't count on a stream of ladies, just a few gems.
-
02-14-20 20:33 #16396Senior Member

Posts: 124One in Weasland
There were two on the west side. Ran by two different people. I was only over there when my east side girl transferred there my spot was one of the two east side locations. Those were good days. Working out of an appointment, you know there days are numbered. There has got to be a way that these places can be out of the eye of the general population.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 20:23 #16395Senior Member

Posts: 113Clarkston Parlors
So. I was cruising Dixie Highway and I noticed two new parlors in Clarkston (Not Oasis or Bikini Metro Relaxation). The one is at the corner of Dixie and White lake next to a kids play place LOL. Azure or something like that. I found them on the new BP site. The other is about 1/4 mile down from Oasis in another plaza by a Sushi place that has a big blue massage sign out front. Has anyone been to these and if so, any luck. PMs are always welcome if you don't want to tip uncle LEO.
-
02-14-20 19:46 #16394Senior Member

Posts: 101Relax Spa Ferndale
Not great hands. A new place will be opening there soon. It will be Lucky Massage.
Originally Posted by LiquorLotto
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 19:05 #16393Senior Member

Posts: 212Great hands
Lady that owned great hands on nine mile in Ferndale sold it. So we may have another jack shack coming to that area.
-
02-14-20 15:18 #16392Senior Member

Posts: 259Jojo
I'm not sure so don't quote me. If I'm not mistaking I read something on her passing away a year or so ago.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 15:07 #16391Senior Member

Posts: 256Shayla
Has anyone TOFTT on Shayla yet? Thinking about setting up an appointment but I want to be sure she's not TGTBT.
Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 15:05 #16390Senior Member

Posts: 233What's your Price
Has anyone ever used the website What's your Price? If so, any luck?
-
02-14-20 14:03 #16389Senior Member

Posts: 311All good
No upset. Too busy laughing.
We're all bros here!
Looking forward to your next post.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 13:54 #16388Senior Member

Posts: 256
Originally Posted by Jblaren
[View Original Post]
Add me to this PM list as well. I missed her when she was at Saigon and now I need to meet her!
Originally Posted by Jblaren
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 13:38 #16387Senior Member

Posts: 256Saigon Spa
I was just there a few months ago. Cute girls in Tiffany and Ebony (although I don't think she's there anymore). I think the house fee went up to $80/ hr and then extras (pending on what you're looking for) can get VERY PRICY (at least with Tiffany). I think I paid $150 for a BS and BBBJ combo. However YMMV pending on the girl because I don't think it's guaranteed FS (haven't seen enough girls there to know for certain).
Originally Posted by Bdds85
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




