Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 26423
-
02-15-20 01:03 #9038Senior Member

Posts: 663I still use the term as well. And no Mercedes left Madison and has not returned. I'd be interested in lipsi as well.
Originally Posted by TrollMan33
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 00:38 #9037Senior Member

Posts: 627[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
02-14-20 22:51 #9036Senior Member

Posts: 420No, not everybody knows. Not everybody checks in here on a daily basis. I sure as fuck would like to know if some provider had to report to jail in 10 days to serve a prostitution sentence regardless of where she was charged. Wouldn't you? I thought the board was here for the guys to share info, isn't it? I sure find all this info relevant. If I didn't know her real name and no one posted any of this stuff I would't have the information that I'm interested in using this board for.
Originally Posted by HugeLoad34
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 20:40 #9035Senior Member

Posts: 63It's simple
Everyone on this board knows the situation already all I'm saying is if you're interested in seeing her do you're research and all the info you need is already out there but continuously trying to make the situation something it's not is super annoying. She got into trouble way back in July if no one has received a call about their number being found by now it's not going to happen. In this hobby you're taking a risk by contacting any of these providers whether they've been arrested before or not but if you take the right precautions and do you're research you should have little or no worries. And like I said previously she got into trouble in Appleton you think they came down her just to watch her? I don't think so LOL.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 19:34 #9034Senior Member

Posts: 315Nope
Read through that post and review the last month's worth of posts.
Originally Posted by ThisDude1
[View Original Post]
I believe the arrangement was made through her mother, another provider; who advertises under the name Lynn.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/833935707391
-
02-14-20 18:55 #9033Banned Member

Posts: 505All the drama makes me want to see her even more.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 18:11 #9032Banned Member

Posts: 505Under 4'10" is midget size whoo hoo!
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 18:09 #9031Banned Member

Posts: 505Can someone explain why my links never link or show up on post please? Pictures work half the time thanks.
Originally Posted by ThisDude1
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 18:05 #9030Banned Member

Posts: 505#3 says she does it all, but I wonder if her pimp in the picture rolls doobies and watches, look up Kandis on STG, Most just fill up the service list just to bait you.
Originally Posted by Riddick1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 16:51 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 136The betas are are coming for the alphas on this Sammilove, ish. Lmfao.
-
02-14-20 16:39 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 392Intel
Search the thread for Gemma and there is plenty of data on her. Seems she is flaky, a few no shows, etc. But a few have hooked up and had fun. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Riddick1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 14:19 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 1820Three of the four have been reviewed within the last few pages. One and two seem iffy on anal, sometimes yes, sometimes no. Number four received a quite poor review.
Originally Posted by Riddick1983
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
02-14-20 12:34 #9026Senior Member

Posts: 159Local Intel
I'll be in town for a couple weeks. I'm looking for a girl that does greek. And at least seems to get into it. Knowing the propensity for these girls to flake, I'd like to have multiple choices lined up.
Alternatively, any Asian providers worth noting in the area?
Thus based on the reports I've found a couple:
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/263740397615
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/272974175074
Anything on these?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/858747324005
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/033270498472
I'll certainly return the favor for you guys if you visit the Detroit area.
Thanks,
-
02-14-20 12:26 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 118Confused
I find drama based speculation much more annoying than any "white knight" comments. This is supposed to be a report board, not a rumor mill. Flame throwing with the old white knight trope towards anyone who even shows a modicum of respect for providers is also pathetic. I'm a monger, not a misogynist.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 12:03 #9024Senior Member

Posts: 166Lipsy
Thanks for sharing info. She just wasn't my cup of tea. She told me she only does incalls. Got the address. Went there, she came out of the house and said let's go get a room. That wasn't the plan. I'm not getting a room and paying her donation on top of that. So she said ok lets do car date. I put my foot down and said no. It's either her room or I'm leaving. Went inside, saw her mom and her mom's BF. Didn't feel safe at that moment. Got into her room. Place was very dirty. She ask me what I want and I said FS. Her bed had chips, crumbs, and candy all over it. I had to clean it up before I lay there. Started BBBJ. Then she started looking for lube. Then her baby in the other room needed a diaper change. Then she came back. Couldn't find any lube so just gave me cover to put on myself. She ask what I want. I said DATY. She took her pants off. Bushy and had a smell. I just said forget it lets just do mish. Started pounding then she told me to make less noise cause her baby is sleeping. So many things that just turned me off. Took me awhile but was able to finish. The only thing she got going for her is that her pussy is tight. 100 CFS. Definitely won't repeat for me. Maybe if you guys see her at a hotel you would have a better experience.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





