Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 31631
-
02-14-20 16:56 #16661Senior Member

Posts: 59Fake
If you Google search her image you get a cam girl def named Allyson. This one's a fake boys.
Originally Posted by BigMo12
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 16:50 #16660Senior Member

Posts: 38Fernanda from Brazil
Recently reconnected with Fernanda, who has been mentioned a couple times in the last couple pages.
I had seen her in late 2018 and we had a great time. She's one of the few girls in the biz that I can hold a conversation with. She has an amazing body. It's athletic and perfect boobs. It's hard to tell if they are man made, but they are so perfect, you will know. She only enjoys gentle touching of her boobs. I wasn't trying to play rough with them at all. That would be only complaint with her. She's not GFE. There were a few kisses on the lips, but that was it. I enjoy my time with her and would recommend seeing her if you can.
-
02-14-20 12:51 #16659Regular Member

Posts: 3Wolfpack Contact
Good afternoon everyone.
I know this is my first post, but I've been a long time lurker and for the most part have never had an issue finding what I've needed through search. In town for the next few days and was wondering if anyone could share Natasha or the leader of the wolfpack's contact with me. I've found Valentina's number but also read she was out of town, and not sure if it's the correct contact. Thanks guys. Be safe.
HB.
-
02-14-20 12:27 #16658Senior Member

Posts: 29Not Buying It
A girl named Julie Jizz used the same number and also seemed TGTBT.
Originally Posted by JaxAsian
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 12:19 #16657Senior Member

Posts: 74Trying to provide information, take it or leave it.
In my previous reviews, I provided factual information, about pricing, experience, guns / dogs / management. It was statements of fact, information that anyone can use. Without this info, people are in the dark and everyone will have to TOFTT until someone decides to write a review here, if at all. This information is hard to come by, and if people have problems with price or have other negativity, I suggest messaging those people directly in private, because I am not sure what it contributes to our overall database of knowledge. And like what you said it may also discourage people's willingness to post more information here.
Originally Posted by MeFirst2
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 11:24 #16656Regular Member

Posts: 12Christine
Does anybody happen to have Christine's / Chrissy's number? Is she still around? She used to stay by Forsyth.
-
02-14-20 10:04 #16655Senior Member

Posts: 664Ashley
I don't think it was directed at you, they were just saying that is pretty far from the going rate, but it all depends on supply and demand. Keep the reviews coming, especially TOFTT like you did. Obviously a lot of us didn't know about her until you introduced her, LOL. To each his own, most of us wouldn't pay that, but she only needs a few and ca-ching. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 07:15 #16654Senior Member

Posts: 128Ymmv
I did not find her looking much at all like her face pics, and she was not willing to take direction. Would not repeat, wish I'd spent the money on someone else.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 22:04 #16653Senior Member

Posts: 55No kidding
So many members are so negative. It really pushes people away from contributing.
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 21:26 #16652Senior Member

Posts: 156Ashely. Cuban Spinner
Just trying to get a review out there guys and share intel. Didn't think I would get people this fired up. Sweet Jesus. Sometimes I wonder why do I bother posting??
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 21:09 #16651Senior Member

Posts: 156Ashely. Cuban Spinner
She really is gorgeous! Hope to see her again soon before she leaves.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 17:34 #16650Senior Member

Posts: 478Me Avalon is amazing.
Concur with you she is sexual dynamite. Going to see her again tomorrow going to bed early to rest up. Highly recommended she is town till tomorrow.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
The dude abides.
-
02-13-20 17:15 #16649Senior Member

Posts: 218Wow
Man she is fine.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 16:02 #16648Senior Member

Posts: 2964Ashely the Cuban spinner
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
That blows, figuratively speaking! 140 for a QV to include the BJ, crazy.
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 12:37 #16647Senior Member

Posts: 1149No response
I've tried texting her at least 3 times in the past week. A hey, how you doing text and I get nothing. Did she respond quickly to you?
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






