Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10545

    LA Lina

    Heard some positive feedback on LA Lina, so thought I would give her a spin. In terms of service, it was likely the worst one for me. She acted friendly, but from start to finish every moment was rushed. Minimal DFK as well. Was very well groomed and gave a shower preview, but that as well as the rest of the service was very mechanical. While going for round 2, she grabbed my hips and pulled them into her back & forth to get me to finish quickly. Then she asks "Everything ok honey"? Talk about mood killer. Needless to say, round 2 never ended in the intended finish. Got out of there as fast as I could. Was there about 40 minutes. She sets her room clock about 12 minutes ahead. Pretty enough face, no butt.

  2. #10544
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatillo  [View Original Post]
    She is strictly CFS and may blacklist you even if you mention it since she had bad experiences with mongers trying to push for it when she was briefly with M. She makes up for it with the best BBBJ among Kgirls.
    I said it before and I'll say it again. It's always YMMV and you can take this one to the bank.

  3. #10543
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan71  [View Original Post]
    Thought I had read an earlier comment about her (not the NewTopAsian one), but unable to find any in previous threads. Anyone know if this particular Min's menu includes BBFS. If so, is it with or w / o upcharge? Thanks.
    She is strictly CFS and may blacklist you even if you mention it since she had bad experiences with mongers trying to push for it when she was briefly with M. She makes up for it with the best BBBJ among Kgirls.

  4. #10542
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBot  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see Ruby with newtopasia yesterday. Man this she looks BOMB! Nice toned body with big breast and the best booty I have ever seen on a kgirl. Takes me in and after shower and dfk she puts her magic mouth to work. I paid for one go but she let me plow her to my hearts content. 3 pops total. 2 in bed one more in the shower. Amazing kgirl!
    Was it all BB and CIP?

  5. #10541

    Thursday Feb. 13

    M. Sienna, Angel, Wendy.

    Sunny. Glow, Lyn.

    Newtopasian. LA Sera, Ruby, Min.

    Sexyfunkgirls. Nancy, Lina.

  6. #10540

    Definitely not.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    This Min is definitely NOT BBFS. Don't even ask.
    I've seen Min many times and we've talked a lot. She told me she won't see someone again if they ask for BBFS. She also told me that she has mostly stopped taking new clients in the wake of the proliferation of "BBFS" agencies. It seems like she's really trying to avoid it. Of course YMMV, but ask at your own risk. I personally don't think it's worth burning the bridge. Keep that BBBJ in your life LOL.

  7. #10539

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBot  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see Ruby with newtopasia yesterday. Man this she looks BOMB! Nice toned body with big breast and the best booty I have ever seen on a kgirl. Takes me in and after shower and dfk she puts her magic mouth to work. I paid for one go but she let me plow her to my hearts content. 3 pops total. 2 in bed one more in the shower. Amazing kgirl!
    Was she BBFS, CIP? Any additional details (price, location) would be appreciated much. Thank you.

  8. #10538

    Booker & M

    Anyone mind sharing contact info for "M" ? Just saw one of my spinner atf's moved over to her after she left for SF. Would love to bang her again before she goes back to Korea. Much appreciated.

  9. #10537

    Ruby

    Went to go see Ruby with newtopasia yesterday. Man this she looks BOMB! Nice toned body with big breast and the best booty I have ever seen on a kgirl. Takes me in and after shower and dfk she puts her magic mouth to work. I paid for one go but she let me plow her to my hearts content. 3 pops total. 2 in bed one more in the shower. Amazing kgirl!

  10. #10536
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreme69  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that. Most of J's and palace girls profiles have already been deleted from monkey site.
    They are playing right into the hands of T*are.

  11. #10535
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    This Min is definitely NOT BBFS. Don't even ask.
    Never say never. It's always YMMV. You can take this one to the bank.

  12. #10534

    Min

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan71  [View Original Post]
    Thought I had read an earlier comment about her (not the NewTopAsian one), but unable to find any in previous threads. Anyone know if this particular Min's menu includes BBFS. If so, is it with or w / o upcharge? Thanks.
    This Min is definitely NOT BBFS. Don't even ask.

  13. #10533
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNoctis  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen the following?

    Chocolate.

    Jamie.

    Baby Sora.

    Baby Amy.
    Jamie is a babe with BBFSCIP, and she also has a few reviews on the OC board. I'll post my PLEASER on her soon, but I recommend.

  14. #10532

    KTE lineup

    Anybody seen the following?

    Chocolate.

    Jamie.

    Baby Sora.

    Baby Amy.

  15. #10531
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't load.

    Is she a rebrand? Can you post pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape