Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,101 to 17,115 of 32174
-
02-13-20 14:57 #15074Senior Member

Posts: 129I see the schedule now
Never noticed it before. When I started with them years ago they would post the schedule on Backpage and not on the site. Since then I've always called and asked availability. It must've changed a while ago after BP went down. Never thought to look or ask. I'm not familiar with Emily. Any good? Please share if you see Hannah.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 12:58 #15073Senior Member

Posts: 29Zen Therapy
Got a text with a "Valentine's Day Special" - 4 hands for $100/ hr. Having never treated myself to that particular experience before I figured I'd take them up on it, and I'm glad I did! Truly incredible experience with a pair of cute young providers. The first half hour was some intense massage action that was as good as anything I've ever had from a CMT. They didn't watch the clock at all, and we actually ran over a bit after the transition to tease, then flip and the action. Was invited to roam OTC, and was actually teased for being shy at the end, so wondering if I could've gotten away with more. Only complaint is that the room was kind of cold, to the point where my feet and hands were freezing. But considering how much effort the girls put into the experience, I wonder if that was to spare them? Regardless, highly recommended.
Quick note, I hadn't seen this particular place in over a year, and they have recently moved across the road from their old spot on Pershing in Arlington. Super nice upscale apartment with a handful of ladies hanging around. Be polite and remove your shoes when you go in!
-
02-13-20 12:57 #15072Senior Member

Posts: 648Been there and done that but never for that price. Usually been a little more, but glad to hear. Nice lady and great service.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 11:52 #15071Senior Member

Posts: 28Both these links are a fair representation of Ann, though the bpage ad pic is the closest resemblance:
Originally Posted by Grasput1959
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...d/9598515.html
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...-corner-519192#erotic.
-
02-13-20 10:00 #15070Senior Member

Posts: 283Glad to know she is fun.
Thanks for the info. Glad to know she is down for a good time. Granted that's $100 above what I'm willing to pay. But I'll try her out to see what may be on the house. If not it's on to the next one! I'm just looking for a back-up in case my current burns-out.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
BBBJ is standard in my eyes cause a lot of time those girls forgo the pv / body rub / dry nuru like experience. And end up being rub and tug otherwise. And the fact many services over the last 8-9 years have been on the house once I found ones that vibe with me I don't expect to pay for those things for another 25 years in this kind of pv space.
-
02-13-20 06:20 #15069Senior Member

Posts: 549Blue Gems schedule is always listed under the Services link. They have a new girl named Hannah that they wouldn't tell me anything about. Also it looks like weekends are opening up for them. Emily is scheduled to work this Saturday. Again the handler was a total ***to me but if the talent is hot enough I'm there.
Originally Posted by AsssManKramer
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 22:35 #15068Senior Member

Posts: 1991Visiting Thai GPS
Do a forum search for those keywords and you'll see all the prior discussions and warnings.
Originally Posted by Novabhanchan
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 20:12 #15067Senior Member

Posts: 167Stacie is a very cute and sweet girl who will do BBBJ for $100 tip. Just ask her for it and tip afterward wo mentioning money.
Originally Posted by Life410
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 17:26 #15066Senior Member

Posts: 28The longest record for a virus carrier remains contagious without any symptoms is 24 days. Take it serious guys!
Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 14:09 #15065Senior Member

Posts: 278Sexy Luna!
In my opinion the best kind of massage is a decent one followed by full service fun. After conducting my due diligence I opted to take a drive to Annandale and pay Luna a visit. She didn't dissapoint. She's quite a sexy mature woman, gorgeous man-mades that she says were natural and if they are God hooked her up cause her sweater kittens were purrfect! For a Thai / Asian, she had a nice, round, and fat ass!
Did I mention she gave me a massage. Not CMT worthy even though she did show me her certificate from 10 yrs ago. Again, I'm not certified to grade her massage skills, I'm looking for a massage that feels good followed by FS. CG, dog, and mish, and a BBBJ to begin with.
While in the mix she said,"Oh baby give me that cum (it was CFS) and because I don't like that because it makes me feel, rushed I politely said, "Shhhh. You no say that" she smiled and didn't say it again. A few minutes later I blew my load. She was tight, I enjoyed her soft bits, and I will certainly repeat. Total damage 160. Sweet woman, great body, personality and I highly recommend that fat bubble butt!
Creepin.
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1754974
-
02-12-20 13:55 #15064Senior Member

Posts: 129Can anyone confirm?
I still see Chloe's pictures on the Blue Gems website, but I haven't seen a posted schedule anywhere. I've seen Chloe several times and while I see a slight resemblance to Heather's pictures at ST, I couldn't definitively say it's Chloe. Can anyone confirm Chloe moved agencies? I wouldn't be surprised if she did. Seems like Blue Gems hasn't been able to attract good, new talent in quite some time.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 07:00 #15063Senior Member

Posts: 549Chloe at Blue Gems
For this keeping score at home, Chloe from Blue Gems is no longer listed on their schedule but a new girl named Heather is available at Secret Temptation. Comparing the pictures we can see she has jumped ship and now available at the new location.
-
02-11-20 23:27 #15062Senior Member

Posts: 133Thai disappointment
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...e/9600695.html
Avoid. Paid for a hour, mediocre massage for 30 minutes, wanted more $$$ up front without any indication of what she was willing to provide. One of the worst experiences period due to attitude and confusion. Also false advertising since she's going by multiple names. Seeing a pattern of mediocre Thai providers unfortunately.
-
02-11-20 23:20 #15061Senior Member

Posts: 648They took advantage of you for the price you paid. Basically the hour rate for 30 min. Go back and see Sophie by herself for an hour. Skip the Nuru. You should be able to enjoy your time and whatever you want for $180-$200.
Originally Posted by JjGolds2121
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 17:47 #15060Senior Member

Posts: 130PSA: Corona Virus and people returning from China
Hello all.
Seeing as alot of providers went back to China for New Years, coupled with the Corona Virus. The Chinese govt extended the NY break to Feb10. So now is the time alot of providers may be returning. Not to be an alarmist but this is a pretty serious problem. To that point the US govt has imposed additional restrictions on individuals returning from China into the US. Those individuals will be required to follow all us health and human services ans state department requirments including required quarantine or health check regimes prescribed by fed / state agencies upon re-entry to the US. In short, stay away from anyone coming back from chinafor a minimum of 2 weeks, and check with theCDC. Because that 2 week time frame may increase soon.













Reply With Quote





