Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,071 to 17,085 of 32130
-
02-14-20 18:20 #15060Senior Member

Posts: 66Table with MAN Accommodations
I had a great fbsm this morning with a non standard NOVA ending, First off this is not a. 8 $ AMP at all. I found Kinsey to be better in person than in the ad. One thing that was very nice is the fact that her location is spotless. The table she uses is very comfortable it has a cutout where all the pressure usually ends up when I'm getting a massage, and she knows that it will support her and her client when needed, She was able to make me comfortable and delivered all of the service I expected in a very pleasurable fashion and without making it seem like I was taking to much valuable time, Very different than any other massage I have had in this area.
I am definitely going to return.
https://www.kinseyvalentine.com/
Be safe be nice and be careful be happy be relaxed.
Relaxed in AK.
-
02-14-20 17:49 #15059Regular Member

Posts: 6She use Fake picture. She is Jewel or Sonya.
Originally Posted by Gerzoomble
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 17:36 #15058Regular Member

Posts: 6Bena or Sonya or Jewel same person.
She very fat an face ugly and look ugly tooth too.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 15:17 #15057Regular Member

Posts: 2Lucy
When I first met her, she is said her name was Lucy, I think she changes name bc she is afraid of LE.
Originally Posted by Barlon
[View Original Post]
Saw her several times. She is available almost 24/7. I try to see her on weekends when the building is empty. I always get FS. I may skip for a while, before she went on vacation she said she will go to China.
-
02-14-20 12:52 #15056Senior Member

Posts: 202I saw her
I saw Lita a few days ago. I initially tried to book with Luna but she was busy and suggested I see her friend (Lita). Lita works with Luna out of the same apartment in Annandale. When I arrived I got the green light to go in. The room has a massage table and a bed so I pretty much knew it was going to be a FS experience. Took a quick shower and then laid on the massage table face down. Lita is not certified and her technique is OK. She immediately got undressed and gave me a massage fully nude which took me by surprise. Her body is OK. She's older than the pictures suggest. I would say she's in her mid to late 40's. She has decent natural breast about C cup but she does have some baby fat and a belly. She took her time with the massage and made sure she got every muscle, tendon and fascia. On the flip she continued to work my feet and calves but noticed I was at full attention and didn't hesitate to motion me over to the bed. I laid down and she put the cover on me and started with a CBJ which was OK. She then climbed on top for CG, then mish and finished in doggy. She gave me another massage session afterwards and again, took her time and did not watch the clock. I think I took a quick nap during that too. Would I go see her again? Probably not because I like my women younger and with a tighter body but she is very friendly, has a good attitude and is willing to please. I gave her 120 for the massage and 80 tip. I was there at least an hour maybe a little longer.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 12:47 #15055Senior Member

Posts: 103Javier chick
Haha she's always changing her name but I know her as Lucy. She's a safe bet if I try someone new and it doesn't work out. Gives a great deep massage and likes to have fun. Usually for me the fee is 80 and for FS it's like another 80 but YMMV. Also she's in a office building and has no shower so wash your ass at home. Always a great time with her, treat her right.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/hot-asia...97572-18274915
-
02-14-20 11:19 #15054Senior Member

Posts: 278Hey brother, are you certain her name is "Javier"? Thats a dude's name! Have a link and damage to share?
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
Creepin.
-
02-14-20 10:46 #15053Senior Member

Posts: 361https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...e/9594367.html
Has anyone seen Lita? Seems like a newcomer who has other friends working out of the same place. Thanks.
-
02-14-20 10:21 #15052Regular Member

Posts: 4I have seen Sophie a couple of times. The first was pretty much as you describe. However, on my way out she tells me she is "better" at nuru and I should try that next time. Fair enough. A while later I decided to take her up on that suggestion. Went back, about 5 minutes of regular table massage then she directed me to the bed while she warmed up the gel. She told me not to be shy during the nuru. I wasn't. After about 10 - 15 minutes of her sliding on my back, she flips me and began a CBJ. That then proceeded into K9, CG, RCG, and finally MISH for the finish. I tipped $. 4 on top her of advertised prices both times because she's actually a pretty sweet girl.
Originally Posted by HellBoyX
[View Original Post]
Only thing I find strange about her is that she s quite sweet until the pop, then she grabs on to the equipment with both hands like trying to hold back a dog from lunging. I am personally more of a take it slow and soft at that point of the game, so I am not a big fan. She seems to find that fact hilarious which only makes her do it harder. YMMV.
-
02-14-20 07:25 #15051Senior Member

Posts: 650Line up
Has anyone ever done a "line up" before, In where they get to choose what girl they want for a massage?
-
02-13-20 22:21 #15050Senior Member

Posts: 740Javier
Hurray she is back in town and ready to please, visited today got exactly what was needed and more, the vaca must have really rejuvenated her, tempted to attack my atm for a return visit this weekend, all I'll say is HOTHOTHOT.
-
02-13-20 14:57 #15049Senior Member

Posts: 129I see the schedule now
Never noticed it before. When I started with them years ago they would post the schedule on Backpage and not on the site. Since then I've always called and asked availability. It must've changed a while ago after BP went down. Never thought to look or ask. I'm not familiar with Emily. Any good? Please share if you see Hannah.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 12:58 #15048Senior Member

Posts: 29Zen Therapy
Got a text with a "Valentine's Day Special" - 4 hands for $100/ hr. Having never treated myself to that particular experience before I figured I'd take them up on it, and I'm glad I did! Truly incredible experience with a pair of cute young providers. The first half hour was some intense massage action that was as good as anything I've ever had from a CMT. They didn't watch the clock at all, and we actually ran over a bit after the transition to tease, then flip and the action. Was invited to roam OTC, and was actually teased for being shy at the end, so wondering if I could've gotten away with more. Only complaint is that the room was kind of cold, to the point where my feet and hands were freezing. But considering how much effort the girls put into the experience, I wonder if that was to spare them? Regardless, highly recommended.
Quick note, I hadn't seen this particular place in over a year, and they have recently moved across the road from their old spot on Pershing in Arlington. Super nice upscale apartment with a handful of ladies hanging around. Be polite and remove your shoes when you go in!
-
02-13-20 12:57 #15047Senior Member

Posts: 648Been there and done that but never for that price. Usually been a little more, but glad to hear. Nice lady and great service.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 11:52 #15046Senior Member

Posts: 28Both these links are a fair representation of Ann, though the bpage ad pic is the closest resemblance:
Originally Posted by Grasput1959
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...d/9598515.html
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...-corner-519192#erotic.










Reply With Quote




