Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 523 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 7845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1890

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson918  [View Original Post]
    Can the person with her Contact please PM me As well.
    Can someone pm me. I saw her before and after the incident. She was doing car dates after, but I lost her contact info.

  2. #1889

    Xina

    Can the person with her Contact please PM me As well.

  3. #1888

    Demons win again

    Hey BB,

    Unfortunately, since I wrote the positive reviews for her (one of which she still uses in her ad), she's skidded off the rails. Saw her a few times after that which were still good but then she ghosted me twice and was pretty incoherent in texts. Found out from another helpful monger that her addiction has taken over and she is in a very bad downward spiral. Advise against seeing her unless you're into witnessing the dangers of crack firsthand and making friends with her pimp. Its a very sad story because she really had it together for a while and was a great provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuyerBeware  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I saw some positive information out there on https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/839178446270 . If anyone has a story they would like to share I'd love to hear it.

  4. #1887

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by GEvt123  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me also. I seen her a few times, expensive but safe location so it was worth every penny to me. Just wish she would have had a real bed. Air mattress suck.
    She had an air mattress? Every time I've seen her she had a standard mattress. Also if anyone has any info on her please share with me. Xina was my favorite!

  5. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Lots going on. Will PM.
    Can I get a pm to. Saw the pics, the student part in her ad and school girl outfit felt like I missed out.

  6. #1885
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  7. #1884

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by RioRoad  [View Original Post]
    Could you PM me a brief rundown on her too? I've been corresponding with her
    Could you Pm me also.

  8. #1883

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by Landmark1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her dancing last year at Keepers in Milford and more recently at Scruples in Bridgeport. I haven't seen her there in a month or so. Not sure if she's still providing but I got a few good dances from her.
    Can you PM me also. I seen her a few times, expensive but safe location so it was worth every penny to me. Just wish she would have had a real bed. Air mattress suck.

  9. #1882
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Lots going on. Will PM.
    Could you PM me a brief rundown on her too? I've been corresponding with her.

  10. #1881

    She's Dancing

    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    I'd second that vote. Someone find out if she is still providing. Kinda pricey but she had some skill. Plus no visible demons. The bolt Ons were a plus.
    I saw her dancing last year at Keepers in Milford and more recently at Scruples in Bridgeport. I haven't seen her there in a month or so. Not sure if she's still providing but I got a few good dances from her.

  11. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by BuyerBeware  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I saw some positive information out there on https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/839178446270 . If anyone has a story they would like to share I'd love to hear it.
    Lots going on. Will PM.

  12. #1879

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by BuyerBeware  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I saw some positive information out there on https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/839178446270 . If anyone has a story they would like to share I'd love to hear it.
    Like your name implies, beware. She's into the dark arts.

  13. #1878
    Quote Originally Posted by DWCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Model's Hang out has been closed since the bust. As far as contact info, I would definitely be interested if anyone has it. PM me if you have info.
    I'd second that vote. Someone find out if she is still providing. Kinda pricey but she had some skill. Plus no visible demons. The bolt Ons were a plus.

  14. #1877

    Looking for story about 203 xxx 72X0

    Hi, I saw some positive information out there on https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/839178446270 . If anyone has a story they would like to share I'd love to hear it.

  15. #1876

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson918  [View Original Post]
    She was busted last summer in Ansonia. 23 year old Colombian girl with huge bolt ons. Christina. Has she gotten back into the mix. I really miss her BBBJ's. Does anyone have a contact for her? Phone, IG, FB, etc. Does she still work at Models Hang Out, a bar in Waterbury a area.
    Model's Hang out has been closed since the bust. As far as contact info, I would definitely be interested if anyone has it. PM me if you have info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape