Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 24834
-
02-14-20 18:51 #12759Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-14-20 09:56 #12758Senior Member

Posts: 401Alexis!
See my post from 1/23. #12595. Bottom line: Excellent provider! As always, YMMV. Be safe!
Originally Posted by Willy45
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 08:46 #12757Senior Member

Posts: 224Above the Rim
Mena was the first to do that to me. She would massage me and before the flip during the extensive teasing, she would grab my ass and plant her mouth right on it and go to town. I did always show up with a well-kept situation though. It was hot. RBI.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 05:51 #12756Senior Member

Posts: 148Rim
Bonus: experienced receiving my first rim thanks to her.
Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 03:39 #12755Senior Member

Posts: 727Alexis
Plenty of reviews in last month if you search for Alexis. I won't comment I haven't seen her.
Originally Posted by Willy45
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 23:56 #12754Senior Member

Posts: 890Heading to your city. First time
http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...e/588069813182 Hello fellow mongers I will be in town starting next week. Any reports on this lovely little lady? Any info will be appreciated. Or maybe info on a few other teliable ladies please. Thank you Willy.
-
02-13-20 21:52 #12753Senior Member

Posts: 25DI girl question
Can anyone tell me which one of the di girls has the biggest pointiest nips?
-
02-13-20 19:47 #12752Regular Member

Posts: 6I have seen her two times in the last month, she responded back within 30 minutes both times. 1st visit was good, she can put her legs back as far as I've ever seen. 2nd visit was different though, must have been on drugs or something at the time, she kept stopping like every 15 seconds while giving BJ. After about 2 minutes of these she asks if I'm ready to have sex, felt very rushed, I would probably go again if there wasn't any other choices at the time.
Originally Posted by RosieOFondle
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 18:15 #12751Senior Member

Posts: 108Summer
So I've texted DI Summer for a few months to try and set an appointment with no success. Texted her today and asked if she'd be free tomorrow. She said she'd be available Monday and I was lucky enough to set an appointment. I'll report back after we meet.
-
02-13-20 16:59 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 727Stawberry
Saw Strawberry and head was great BBJCIM might repeat for a BJ only rate, not sure I want anything else.
Originally Posted by Gimmyallurloven
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 11:19 #12749Senior Member

Posts: 73She is a little larger than the pics show, but was still a great time. Nice MILF look, but not a knockout or ugly either. As most DI girls nice Northside hotel, prompt and ready to serve.
Originally Posted by Leezy
[View Original Post]
Great BBBJ, every position in the book, really enjoys vacations to the greek islands, and loves to swallow.
As always YMMV. Stay safe.
-
02-12-20 19:30 #12748Regular Member

Posts: 6One more thing
I know Charli has changed her phone number recently, so that could be contributing to not being able to contact her. Here's her new number for anyone looking to have a little fun 315xxxx338.
-
02-12-20 17:32 #12747Senior Member

Posts: 727Fomer Provider by a different name.
Does she mind anybody else of a former UTR and sister site and streetwalker provider or is it my imagination.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/130068
-
02-12-20 16:25 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 149DI Kim.
Yes sorry. DI Kim. Always a good time.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 15:42 #12745Senior Member

Posts: 727Thanks
Thanks didn't think of that.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




