Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 807 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 307 707 757 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 857 907 1307 ... LastLast
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12744

    DI Ashley Ann

    Wanted to know details on Ashley Ann thinking about giving it a dive fellow mongers.

  2. #12743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    KIM who link?
    I think DI probably got auto corrected to DO, so he is probably talking about DI Kim.

  3. #12742

    Kim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon321  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week for a nice visit. She got her boobies redone. Much more natural looking and fun. As usual great service will see again soon.
    KIM who link?

  4. #12741

    Indy Cougar

    Was in town again recently and the SW scene has been pretty much dead so I decided to give this ol cougar a shot. I've found cougars to be good dates as they aim to re-live their past glory, usually no drama and easy to negotiate a favorable donation. Got a nice BBBJ and BBFS from this one. The only downside is her body is not nearly as tight as some pics she post or may send you. She is worth a visit if cougars are your thing.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/45173304/

  5. #12740

    Do Kim

    Saw her last week for a nice visit. She got her boobies redone. Much more natural looking and fun. As usual great service will see again soon.

  6. #12739

    Quick Rundown

    Haven't given any good intel in awhile.

    Milfy: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45070224/.

    She's great. Curvy tight body. Always dressed sexy. Crazy in bed. She can be hard to get a hold of. She has a system of order in which she will see people. Doesn't suffer fools.

    Emma: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45099523/.

    Long in the tooth. Body is decent. Teeth aren't great. Likely a candy problem. Nice enough. Cheap notel.

    AP: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45074211/.

    Definitely a candy problem. Pretty nice. Taller then anticipated, but cute enough. Rushed the session. Cheap notel.

    Strawberry: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45032246/.

    Pics are pretty accurate. Little more roundness in the middle. Fairly nice. Nothing super special. Not a repeat.

  7. #12738
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    If it's the 4'9" Alexis, the answer is a resounding YES! As always, YMMV. Be safe!
    It was not a yes or no question.

  8. #12737

    Any recommendations for someone similar?

    Any recommendations for anyone similar?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Pictures make her look bigger than she is. I saw her this morning at 9 AM for a QV but she isn't a clock watcher and she like the Dick. I ask her to fuck before my time ran out she said not to worry about time she wanted to suck on it for a while, before taking me misch. . 6 was dammage and the link is still active.

  9. #12736

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBad  [View Original Post]
    Quick question for those who have seen Alexis. Does she allow BBBJ or only CBJ?
    If it's the 4'9" Alexis, the answer is a resounding YES! As always, YMMV. Be safe!

  10. #12735
    I saw this one a couple of weeks ago while in Indy on business. Goes by Jade Gemstone.

    The good:

    She's real. Gave a nice BBBJCIM spit into trash can. 60.

    This ends the good.

    The bad:

    Was in a garage behind a house turned into a disgusting * shack. Tarps draped across and quartered off a bed. Was secure enough I suppose but wow.

    She was surprisingly fat. Really fat sloppy around the middle. Photos are either old or deceiving. It j was there and hornet so I continued. I had meant to visit for a QV but then came the ugly.

    The ugly:

    Her pussy smelled horrible. I do a smell check before attempting to do FS. And holy shit I almost threw up. It smelled terrible. My arm wasn't long enough to keep my fingers away from smelling while getting the BBBJ. Almost couldn't complete it. Also it was really really gummy feeling. Like sticky stinky glue. I drove one handed with hand outside in the cold until I got to a fast food place and scrubbed for a half hour.

    Yuk.

    I do not recommend.

    No.

    Don't.

    Do you guys have any good regular CLEAN providers to recommend? I visit often from Cincinnati.

    Much better out there. Come to Cincinnati. Lots of good I can recommend in exchange.

    MM.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43782756/

  11. #12734

    Southside today

    I am going to be on the South side of Indy today near you of I and I do not have much time for research. Is there anyone in the area you guys would recommend for a QV. Feel free to PM if you do not want to post. Ty for any help that is available!

  12. #12733

    Alexis

    Quick question for those who have seen Alexis. Does she allow BBBJ or only CBJ?

  13. #12732

    Check this

    This is the review I left on that site for this provider:

    Extended stay hotel on northeast side. Definitely not the girl in the pics. Almost a reasonable facsimile, though. No pretense of massage, but the extras were pretty nice. We had to use a translator app to communicate beyond the business at hand. Room reeked of whatever had been cooked. Probably won't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    The roving Asian spas that advertise on Rub Ratings. Anyone have any experience with them? They legit? Sounds intriguing, but some of the posts on RR are so explicit, it's a red flag for me. Thanks for the info, as always, gents. For instance, below. They all point to the same contact info, then they follow up with wherever they are in a given week. Just haven't seen any posts about them, unless I'm missing something. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/145067

  14. #12731

    I believe she is fake

    I communicated with her a couple of weeks ago. She gave me an address. I ended up not going.

    Last week, I tried another with the same address that did turn out to be a rip off. See my post in Ripoff Reports thread #568.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I saw that ad and it's incredibly detailed, wouldn't that be nice have it all spelled out like that? Sadly, I'm sure it's fake.

  15. #12730

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    I've this girl twice now. First time was back in Sept. It was one of those night we've all had; our ATF isn't available, nothing but scammers or meth heads on the hobby websites, etc. So when I first saw Lisa, my expectations weren't high at all. Based on the pictures she posted, I expected a very ghetto / rachet type of girl that was on drugs and this was going to be a simple "dump and go" situation. No intimacy, no dirty talk, most likely would be rushed, etc.

    After reaching out to her on the phone I became a bit more intrigued. She was extremely "professional" and straight forward and personable. After brief chat to set things up, she provided address to her private incall. I arrived about 20 minutes later and she called right when I pulled into the parking lot. She gave me apartment number and I went up. I was greeted at the door by a petite ebony spinner. She looked no older than her mid 30's. Nice ass. Nice girls up to and decent in the face. She took me back to the bedroom and we started.

    She started with a porn star style BBBJ. I saw her for a QV but she is def not a clock watcher, because the BBBJ lasted about the link of the average QV. She had me fuck her throat, DT off the edge of the bed, again just porn star material.

    She then asked me which position I wanted. I felt lazy so I asked for cowgirl, she said she had an injury and couldn't be on top long so I just told her "face down, ass up". She complied. LOL. I beat her up in doggy for about ten minutes of non stop pounding and slamming. She was very much into it. Moving in motion with me our bouncing back on me. She was very vocal as well. Screamed, moaned, "Yes! Daddy! You feel SOO goood!" I want you to shoot that nut all over my ass daddy", etc. She can def take a pounding and enjoys things.

    I finished in the bag and cleaned up. She goes "Whoo. Damn you should be a pornstar. You damn near had me squirtin! Your dick was literally in my stomach, if that's possible". (She told me after last night session that she literally has my number saved in her phone as "pornstar". LOL).

    Damage was only 60 and lasted between 20-30 minutes which she even told me she was fine with the amount of time and didn't feel like I took too long.

    She is definitely a "go to" for me. Though I would like a more GFE session with someone where I can go and relax and spend a full unrushed hour. But she is super solid and alot of fun for a nice quick release.

    PM me for contact info or more details.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/42714797/
    Pictures make her look bigger than she is. I saw her this morning at 9 AM for a QV but she isn't a clock watcher and she like the Dick. I ask her to fuck before my time ran out she said not to worry about time she wanted to suck on it for a while, before taking me misch. . 6 was dammage and the link is still active.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape