Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 546 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2281

    What he said

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    There are so few men that even know about this board compared to men that see these girls. We aren't going to set pricing LOL. Sometimes a girl will ask for 500 and I've been successful into talking her down. Sometimes I haven't. A lot of the older women you can get for cheap you can stick with them maybe. But if you are looking for a hot young sugar baby you aren't controlling anything. She will make the decision on whether she wants to see you or not based on many factors. But I can promise you if everyone on this site made an agreement to only pay a certain amount then you are only going to get hookers and user the radar so you might as well stick to the escort section.
    Agreed. I've gone on meeting dates with an agreement on an allowance and if we didn't feel it, we went our separate ways no money exchange. These girls have guys sending them hundreds of dollars for just pictures. Which I'll never understand but hey to each their own. If you're just wanting to fuck something then stick with the usual way to find what you want.

    As for me. I've got 3 that I see regularly and the developed relations have panned out to return great dividends on my investment. This isn't for everyone.

  2. #2280

    Few even know about this board

    There are so few men that even know about this board compared to men that see these girls. We aren't going to set pricing LOL. Sometimes a girl will ask for 500 and I've been successful into talking her down. Sometimes I haven't. A lot of the older women you can get for cheap you can stick with them maybe. But if you are looking for a hot young sugar baby you aren't controlling anything. She will make the decision on whether she wants to see you or not based on many factors. But I can promise you if everyone on this site made an agreement to only pay a certain amount then you are only going to get hookers and user the radar so you might as well stick to the escort section.

  3. #2279

    You are gravelly mistaken

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Don't entertain it.
    These girls aren't hookers and they don't care about volume unless they are hookers and then they aren't trying to get 500 and will see anyone. Girls that are charging 500 they aren't going down in their price they just won't see anyone. And sometimes you can offer then 500 and they might not see you anyway. And trust me when I tell you there are men that are paying these girls just for dates and they are paying these girls 10 k a months allowances and renting them apartments. This isn't back page.

  4. #2278

    Yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by Petroff  [View Original Post]
    500 coins for a date? Sorry but sounds like GPS is infectious. We control the purse guys, we can set the price.
    Don't entertain it.

  5. #2277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Kitty

    Does anybody know if this chick looks anything like her pictures on SA? I don't need to know details on arrangements. Just want to know if this chick is messing around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asdf.png‎  

  6. #2276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    I see discussion on prices on the board. The price will vary on how much they need and how soon.

    A lot of variables on their end.

    By this point, you are going to get a date with them.

    If you have connection beyond sex, you are off to good time for a long time.

    Some women are using the site for volume, some are true UTR.

    Some have been stunning.

    This is all opinion, what has worked for me.

    I post this to try to get help from you guys on how to fine tune my game. Any help greatly appreciated.
    Some good advice on here man. I have learned a lot in the short month or two that I've been on. I deleted the account and started a new fresh one and am trying a different more direct approach. I'll take much of your advice and use it. Thanks!

  7. #2275

    LOL cute

    Quote Originally Posted by AveryT  [View Original Post]
    Must not of been that bad if you all are still talking about her 3 years later. Just saying.
    There is a big distinction between overrated and bad. There is no question Farrah was absolutely amazing and definitely beautiful. I would spend hours with her and I wouldn't want her to go. I basically had to get her to leave because I felt bad that she would stay so long and I felt bad because she never asked for more and I didn't know the protocol as I usually didn't see many providers. I did ask her to take a trip with me and the rate she gave was crazy high as to what. I was used to. Being in the sugar baby arena most times girls go for free just for the experience. But I understood she had a market that supported her asking price so I never had any bad feelings. I would absolutely see her again as she is one of my all time favorites and I have had quite a few although mostly sugar babies.

  8. #2274

    I think I've found the unicorn SB

    Met a SB of off SA and we've had our arrangement going for about 6 months now. Started off with chatting, exchanged numbers, then more chatting. Couples of lunch dates then we fucked at her place. When we just started I'd give her 300, but now I give much less and sometimes nothing at all.

    She's a 26 year old single mom, works full time and I actually really enjoy our time together even when we're not fucking. White girl about 5'7" slender body with nice natural C-cups. I've bought her clothes, toys for her kid, furniture, just random stuff that she'd need.

    When we'd fuck she's wild. Lots of dirty talk; F me, harder, deeper, don't stop, choke me etc. She let's me BB her. CIP, CIM, C wherever I want. She's also very into anal. Would always want her ass fucked after she has cum a few times.

    She's been off of SA eversince we met and says she doesn't intend to ever come back. She has shown me the messages you guys sent and its crazy.

    So basically unicorns are out there as long as you're not a dick and treat these girls good. Of course there are the pros, but don't treat them all like they're pros until you find out different.

    I'm going to be out of the game for awhile cause of this girl. Still going to keep my account just to keep tabs on things but best of luck to you guys!

    P.S. Don't even bother asking for her contact.

  9. #2273

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    Which baby has come the closest to Farrah?
    Clear your inbox.

  10. #2272

    BocaRaton III

    I see discussion on prices on the board. The price will vary on how much they need and how soon.

    A lot of variables on their end.

    By this point, you are going to get a date with them.

    If you have connection beyond sex, you are off to good time for a long time.

    Some women are using the site for volume, some are true UTR.

    Some have been stunning.

    This is all opinion, what has worked for me.

    I post this to try to get help from you guys on how to fine tune my game. Any help greatly appreciated.

  11. #2271

    Boca Method II

    You have to get off site, as you have to be specific about when and where to meet.

    You do not want SA or anybody to see you conversation on price etc.

    Start by some texting, but you need to get to the point of conversation by phone quickly.

    This gives you a feeling of what you dealing with. I never discuss services offered. You usually get what you want.

    Most are nervous, some however quite comfortable with this.

    I am single, and quite often will meet the same night to close the deal.

    Sometimes they tell you can meet later, and you have to check back.

    Expect a higher failure rate if they tell you to call in a few days.

    You have success when they need money (sugar) right away.

    That is why you have to act fast.

    Do ask them to wait for you until next week.

    If you text and don't get an answer right away, your final text shouldbe "Did you run away?

    You almost always get a reply a day or two later.

    Most will want a picture at this time. I do not mind.

    I ask "hey, how about your best sexy pic?

    I usually ask to meet at bar, restaurant or coffee shop.

    I have never bought a meal, just a drink or coffee.

    Keep in contact, that is call when on way, and ETA. Less chance of getting stood up.

    Amazingly, I have yet to be stood up, in fact usually very onetime, not like hookers on Escort Babylon etc.

    Clarify if they can host. I pay extra if they can host.

    Have back up hotel in mind.

    Then if price not offered, make a reasonable bid.

  12. #2270

    BocaRaton Method

    BocaRaton Method.

    I.

    Sign in, optimal time 9 pm to midnight, they are night owls, as are most students.

    Use search engine to chose or eliminate what you want, for me no children, I like tight pussy. No one over 30.

    Kids also mean will not host most of the time.

    They all lie about age about 10 years. Anyway.

    Go to right upper hand corner for "Sort by", I choose Recently Active, in fact you want them ONLINE.

    Don't waste your time leaving a message to someone offline.

    Use a standard script, I use the following as it starts out on emotional connection, but really goes to FWB and PPM.

    "I am a 59 why / o professional who likes independent thinking women who want situation with emotional and physical connection. ".

    Would like to start out FWB and PPM then a more permanent relationship. If interested, please let me know. ".

    I know it is trite, and it is my cock that wants to connect, but it is an opener.

    You will get a few hits right away, but more likely it may take them 1 to 2 hours to get back to you.

    After all they are busy with other people!

    Always text back to any answer, you need to keep constant contact.

    If you get any text always answer with something.

    This separates you from the guys who just text and stop connecting.

    Out of 20 to 30 post, will get some answer.

    I don't bother with hidden pictures, adds nothing to the hunt.

    Don't waste a lot of time with texting BS, within the third or fourth page, ask about PPM, but don't discuss price yet.

    Some will go straight to the point, give their number, price.

    If yes to PPM, good time to give them your burner number, to get out of the site.

  13. #2269
    Quote Originally Posted by Firey1  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to get Skye to bite before but definitely wasn't having it for under 5 the first time. I look back now and think I should've just pulled the trigger as an investment and went with it.
    500 coins for a date? Sorry but sounds like GPS is infectious. We control the purse guys, we can set the price.

  14. #2268
    Quote Originally Posted by Firey1  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to get Skye to bite before but definitely wasn't having it for under 5 the first time. I look back now and think I should've just pulled the trigger as an investment and went with it.

    But I've had / have some really good ones and it's all about your game and not being a scumbag or coming across as one. And finding the right timing. This past two months have been very plentiful.
    I would agree with that:

    But I've had / have some really good ones and it's all about your game and not being a scumbag or coming across as one. And finding the right timing. This past two months have been very plentiful.

    It's been so good, I had to take a break and get back to work, easy to get loose track of time. LOL.

  15. #2267
    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    For me I thought Farrah was overrated in the looks department but there was no question about her service. She really made you feel like she was your girlfriend. I will be to say because of the volume of girls I've been with from the site I have had many many experiences like Farrah and in fact have had many arrangements turn into relationships. It would have to be someone that is really more of an under the radar. So I would say skyeeeeee she also goes by other names. She's beautiful she loves to spend time hanging out and she is a pleaser. I have no idea what she looks like now or how she is but at the time she was newly 18 and had a rocking body. In fact I gave her 500 the first time. After that she took less. She was really popular it was hard to get her to meet up for less than 500. I'm pretty sure she is probably not the same in the looks department 5 years doing this will put years on you but I know for a fact she's no longer difficult to schedule.
    Must not of been that bad if you all are still talking about her 3 years later. Just saying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape