Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 922 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 422 822 872 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 972 1022 ... LastLast
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4136

    Answers

    Solid time, kinda get in get out attitide, but solid snatch on her. Covered BJ only when I visited though.

    Quote Originally Posted by PawgSlayer007  [View Original Post]
    I'm very curious about this one.

  2. #4135

    That's Kristen:

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue42  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad for Blair pop up, used to see those all of the time but never took the plunge. Has anyone seen her?

    Also, has anyone seen this one?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/553358791300

    Thanks in advance for the advise.
    Seen her multiple times. Great head on her shoulders if you know what I mean. Really gets into it.

  3. #4134
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue42  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad for Blair pop up, used to see those all of the time but never took the plunge. Has anyone seen her?

    Also, has anyone seen this one?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/553358791300

    Thanks in advance for the advise.
    Don't waste your time on Blair. Your link however, she's a fun time.

  4. #4133

    Kesley got me.

    Well I had a good streak going but it finally happened. I got ghosted today for the first time. Dang this sucks because I was really looking forward to this one for sure!

  5. #4132

    Advice

    Anyone know of a good location and provider on Tates Creek? I drive a company vehicle and don't like going to some of the seedier locations. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

  6. #4131

    Has Anyone Met With Her? Contacted multiple times but she always goes dark.

    I'm very curious about this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5B730940-4336-4F3F-8526-3C0DCDDF39BF.jpg‎  

  7. #4130

    Needing info again ha

    Thanks to everyone who saved me from Renae. Now any info on this one would be equally appreciated! TIA.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/816930768634

  8. #4129

    I really like this picture, but where does she advertise?

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOne1960  [View Original Post]
    She's a good time. Just a little bigger in the hips than I prefer.
    Do you have any contact info or a link to her ad? Only thing I see posted to this site is her face pic with the name "Jessica". Ran a search but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

  9. #4128
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Well that rehab stint didn't last long. She was always a solid provider for me.
    I think she feels safer in jail. Keeps her sober and somewhat keeps her legs closed.

  10. #4127

    Has anyone seen either?

    Saw an ad for Blair pop up, used to see those all of the time but never took the plunge. Has anyone seen her?

    Also, has anyone seen this one?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/553358791300

    Thanks in advance for the advise.

  11. #4126

    Kori

    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    Saw where she checked into the Graybar Motel in Harrodsburg about a week ago. Then transferred to the FCDC.
    Well that rehab stint didn't last long. She was always a solid provider for me.

  12. #4125

    Bree in Richmond

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverGetCaught  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on what became of Bre, the mixed girl that posted out of Richmond? I saw her 3 times in total, and every time I had a blast. She was clean, hot, gave great head, and was down for pretty much anything. I wonder if she retired, or is on vacation at the Greybar Resort?
    I got a txt from her a couple weeks ago saying she'd be back in a few weeks, but no reply when I asked what she was up to.

  13. #4124

    Re: Alexis Greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Alexis the brunette spinner with bolt-ons in Richmond offers Greek? Anyone been lucky?
    Negative on that question. Doggie is a lot of fun though. She has a sweet, firm ass.

  14. #4123
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #4122

    Choices!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    - - - both have excellent skills and both are completely different. Kelsey is younger and curvy. Ms Lynn is older and petite. You can not go wrong with either one. Let us know what you think.
    I think I'm opting for Kelsey first and Lynn next week. I love variety! You guys are the best with reviews and advice on providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape