Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3982

    Sweetpea

    https://www.seeking.com/member/23215...7-ef22f4727676

    Nothing physical. Pretty girl though.

  2. #3981

    Blonde and brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    They immediately ask about a threesome.
    They contacted me as well. Offered the threesome. I could tell from the texted photos that the brunette was large. Passed on both. Nice to know the blonde is fit and attractive. Never posted about them.

  3. #3980
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9fd22...1-cfad799ee091

    Anyone ever talked to her? Prospects are very interesting for me, but she does seem to want to go slow.
    She is a Dom and not sure she will do anything else. She's nice but seems a bit guarded. She sent me pics on IG and she doesn't look as good as I had hoped, then she blocked me on IG. Odd but good luck.

  4. #3979
    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    I got a free sample before I blocked her. Pretty girl, too bad, enjoy!
    Honestly, if they say they want to sell pics, I don't call that a scam really. Of course, if they say they want to meet and it ends up being a "I can't trust you unless you send me money. " Then yeah. It's really lazy and hilarious that money equals trust, not talking and getting to know someone.

    More girls need to use that platonic tag on their profiles. Or they need to add another tag that's similar but doesn't sound so pride, like Online Only or Just Friends.

  5. #3978

    They work as a team

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney  [View Original Post]
    Did you meet the blonde or brunette? It seems to have become a shared account?
    They immediately ask about a threesome.

  6. #3977

    I was going to meet them but I didn't

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    I'm a fan!
    I arranged to meet them at a hotel. I negotiated a great rate for the two of them. I saw them walk in. The blonde looks like the picture she sent me, tall, lean, attractive. Her friend, the brunette, was about 5'4" and say 165+. I'm not into heavy girls. The picture they sent showed a woman not that heavy. I couldn't do that.

    I went to my room, since they didn't know the number. When they called I explained that seeing, and paying for the brunette was out. First she wanted the full amount, then she just wanted the brunette to come to the room for a while before we got to it.

    It didn't feel right, so I told her I would pass. I'd rather waste the cost of a room than the room plus a gift on a shitty scenario.

  7. #3976

    Blonde or brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    I'm a fan!
    Did you meet the blonde or brunette? It seems to have become a shared account?

  8. #3975

    Maybe I'll have better luck in Annapolis?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42d36...a-d8c3c64f6790

    Any info on Navi? Exchanged numbers and are texting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b863...2-39bb29841ff9

    Cassidy says she's ready after a long absence.

    So far no discussion of allowance with either. Any details are appreciated by PM or otherwise.

  9. #3974
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Sambby35

    Just saw her. In ghetto neighborhood. Waste of time. Avoid at all costs. Disaster. Pics look good, but she doesn't look good in person. Big rush, wants to get you out the door.

  10. #3973

    Any details would be helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    I'm a fan!
    Thanks in advance!

  11. #3972

    Beautiful 123

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    Went to text quickly. She sounds like she's dtf.

    Has anyone dealt with her? I'm trying to set something up.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b56cf...5-6323846bd9c1
    I'm a fan!

  12. #3971

    Any info on Beautiful _123

    Went to text quickly. She sounds like she's dtf.

    Has anyone dealt with her? I'm trying to set something up.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b56cf...5-6323846bd9c1

  13. #3970
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/42901...e-ef7690820155

    Exhanged messages and pics with Lindsy. Switched to text. I asked when she would be available to meet for coffee. She responded by saying that coffee was SOOOO cliche.

    I guess my game is truly weak. Unlike you single guys, I can't take these girls to the Carribean for a weekend. I'll take a lady to RPM in DC or Azumi in Bmore if we get to that point, but I'd prefer not dropping $250 on a dinner just to see if I'm getting catfished.

    I guess the correct move in those situations (I. E. When you get catfished) is to just walk from the meet (she did lie to you), but finding someone w a semi decent personality is just as important to me. I've been on too many m&g's where girls have been smoking hot, but are irritating as hell to be around, and in those instances, I'd rather take a 6 in appearance out to a nice dinner than a 9, so long as halfway through the meal I don't want to stab the steak knife into my skull.

    Oh well.
    It ain't you buddy. It's just a bunch of dudes behind the keyboard posting pics of hot woman trying to make a buck. I had the same girl. She was down to meet. Wanted to me to come over. Set the price. Than wanted $ upfront. Than said no worries. Than ghost. Than says I'm horny come over! I'm like *****. WTF blocked. She's either nuts or on something. Just move onto the next one. No need to waste energy. There's more fish. Not everyone is like Kevin C. Whips out the black card. And ladies just comes sucking. We all just got to work a little harder. It's the chase brother. Once in awhile you get one that takes the bait. And it's fish on!

  14. #3969

    Sunnylady

    Hi team,

    So the fish are not biting like the used to or I am losing my touch! Any intel on this lovely ginger? TIA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b887c...5-cd646f6c78c1

    Keep fishing!!

  15. #3968

    Coffee is cliche

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42901...e-ef7690820155

    Exhanged messages and pics with Lindsy. Switched to text. I asked when she would be available to meet for coffee. She responded by saying that coffee was SOOOO cliche.

    I guess my game is truly weak. Unlike you single guys, I can't take these girls to the Carribean for a weekend. I'll take a lady to RPM in DC or Azumi in Bmore if we get to that point, but I'd prefer not dropping $250 on a dinner just to see if I'm getting catfished.

    I guess the correct move in those situations (I. E. When you get catfished) is to just walk from the meet (she did lie to you), but finding someone w a semi decent personality is just as important to me. I've been on too many m&g's where girls have been smoking hot, but are irritating as hell to be around, and in those instances, I'd rather take a 6 in appearance out to a nice dinner than a 9, so long as halfway through the meal I don't want to stab the steak knife into my skull.

    Oh well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape