Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3953
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4e5b4...5-ae43e87abfad

    I hope you guys are savvy enough to remember / recognize who this is? Nice girl

  2. #3952

    Babygirll09

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny71  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/234df...b-65aeae83f6b3

    Babyygirll09 is just scamming for pics for money. Says she is just being honest and does not intend to meet in person, also, she lives in calvert county, not baltimore.

    Block / report and move on to brighter fields.
    I got a free sample before I blocked her. Pretty girl, too bad, enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image (2).jpg‎  

  3. #3951

    Princess924

    Anyone chat with this one? seems dtf but hard to keep a convo going to set anything up.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3318...4-9933f456a755

  4. #3950

    Jengo2130

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a Link?
    Geez guys. He put her name in the report.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ce2ef...5-17096b8527b8

  5. #3949

    This one wants 4 K per month

    I guess I'm on a roll! LOL. This very hot chocolate woman wants 2 k at the beginning of the month, and 2 k at the end of the month.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ea8e3...b-cc28454a5cb9

    Needless to say I passed! LOL.

  6. #3948

    This is Shannon

    She doesn't meet in person.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/234df...b-65aeae83f6b3

    Waste of time.

  7. #3947

    Wants cash app

    This one asks about a cash app. I told her, I give in person. I never send. We'll see how this plays out. I'll report back.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a3e45...5-447caa7a543c

  8. #3946

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/da23f...b-ed5b0c95c7a9

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51530...8-ae63237535dd

    I've been messaging back and forth with each. No discussion of allowance yet. They strike me as UTR types though based on the age of their profiles and the amount of time they spend on SA. The fact that I can't seem to find much info on the board on them is promising.

    Wish me luck fellahs.
    She told me $$ per meet.

  9. #3945

    Possible fake

    This profile says she's in Maryland. She went to text immediately. Her written communication was a bit broken. She says she is looking for love.

    Then she says she's in California.

    I called her out, let's see if she disappears. This is her link:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b0a9...4-3cbd1911f807

  10. #3944

    SA recent intel

    https://www.seeking.com/member/234df...b-65aeae83f6b3

    Babyygirll09 is just scamming for pics for money. Says she is just being honest and does not intend to meet in person, also, she lives in calvert county, not baltimore.

    Block / report and move on to brighter fields.

  11. #3943

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    Nikita wants $ upfront before visiting last time I spoke to her. Ended up crossing her off my list.
    Viper the entrance fee killed it for me.

  12. #3942

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/da23f...b-ed5b0c95c7a9

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51530...8-ae63237535dd

    I've been messaging back and forth with each. No discussion of allowance yet. They strike me as UTR types though based on the age of their profiles and the amount of time they spend on SA. The fact that I can't seem to find much info on the board on them is promising.

    Wish me luck fellahs.
    Wanted money up front via Venmo which I don't use. $400 per meeting plus hotel is the amount. Maybe that's why there isn't much on the board? It's out of my league and I never posted anything. Please let me know if you experience the same.

    I have regulars at $250 which keep me busy.

    Good luck.

  13. #3941

    She's on WYP

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    She's a fucking whale. She had another username before. We communicated and I got some extra pics out of her. Between the pics and trashy tattoos I decided to save myself the drive and trouble.
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...6QwL7A2kXOyeMz

    I like the trashy tattoos, but couldn't get a good idea of how big she was. She sent me an offer for $50, but I haven't replied yet. I certainly wouldn't do that for $300. That's an outrageous amount of money for nearly anyone. I'll keep moving on.

    Dobson.

  14. #3940
    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5d093...0-b86518ba7c19

    Wants to meet NOW. Asking for CFS, Tim's motel. Needs a ride from Crain Highway. Says she's 10 minutes from Tim's motel. $300 fee includes room. She's got to be a pro. We texted but I didn't agree to meet. But she's a live one! Not sure how many "extra pounds" she's got.
    She's a fucking whale. She had another username before. We communicated and I got some extra pics out of her. Between the pics and trashy tattoos I decided to save myself the drive and trouble.

  15. #3939
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/da23f...b-ed5b0c95c7a9

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51530...8-ae63237535dd

    I've been messaging back and forth with each. No discussion of allowance yet. They strike me as UTR types though based on the age of their profiles and the amount of time they spend on SA. The fact that I can't seem to find much info on the board on them is promising.

    Wish me luck fellahs.
    Nikita wants $ upfront before visiting last time I spoke to her. Ended up crossing her off my list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape