Thread: Humaniplex 411 & Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1732
-
03-01-20 02:41 #442Regular Member

Posts: 24Cutie-kiki irisstar eviebaby
Cutie-kiki.
Her face is a lot cuter than I expected, though probably a bit dolled up in makeup.
Pictures are accurate.
Nothing particularly memorable. I enjoy BBBJ in general and I was satisfied.
Our session was fairly vanilla, she cg me and I tend to finish quick. Rest of the time we just chat.
She's a bit passive and can seem stand offish. Took some warming up.
I'm used to girls leading and servicing, so it was a bit awkward for us in the beginning.
I like her look and I like Japanese gals. I would repeat, but probably for 30 m instead of 1 hr and if it's convenient.
IrisStar.
She's great. One of my best experiences so far. A bit thicker than I had expected and face didn't look like photos (maybe too much makeup).
Lots of LFK, some DFK, fairly GFE, not too much talking, BBBJ, Mish, k9, CIM + swallow finish.
Would repeat.
Eviebaby.
Evie is fantastic. My current favorite (though I don't have a long list).
Nice slender body, big tits, likes to please. BBBJ, rode me in cg and she really enjoyed it. Finished me there. Spent the rest of the time talking and I enjoyed that.
Definitely GFE in my books. Even reminds me of my ex. Lmao.
-
02-28-20 22:06 #441Senior Member

Posts: 234Sugar and Spice of Humaniplex
There are two ladies sharing this profile a blonde white lady and brunette Italian / Latin lady.
Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 14:07 #440Regular Member

Posts: 20Marzia
What is Marzias new handle?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 13:18 #439Senior Member

Posts: 147Exact same experience.
Originally Posted by LonerRanger
[View Original Post]
A bit perplexed by why she seemed attitudey towards me. Lesbian? Man hater? Couldn't quite figure it out.
-
02-17-20 12:11 #438Senior Member

Posts: 45Awesome report, with so much thought and detail. She caught my eyes too, but the steep price hold me off, comparing to other girls. Thanks for sharing your experience!
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 01:08 #437Senior Member

Posts: 1223Agree with you 100%. I have seen Vera, Candace, and Marzia 3 days in a row at their Airbnb in OC when they used to run together as a crew. Saw Vera first, then Marzia, then Candace. Every single one was hot and awesome GFE service. Candace is now retired, Marzia has a different handle now and an indy. Vera still posts frequently and sometimes works with Vanessa Rios who also gives great service.
Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 20:39 #436Senior Member

Posts: 169Sugar and spice
I must say gents, this girl is definitely someone you should visit at least once if she is available and posting. Very GND cute brunette look to her 8/10 (IMO) and service is good, 8/10. Attitude is 8. 5/10. Keep in mind mongers, that my ratings are independent of my own expectations and experience. Some of you have body counts in the high dozens, if not triple digits, and have had some crazy experiences.
Nevertheless, BBBJ, DATY, RCG, CG, Mish and k9 for 2 pops for $$. Far better "value" than alot of other girls.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sugar_and_Spice
-
02-15-20 15:23 #435Senior Member

Posts: 184Yes that was her she was fun. She was like one of those beer models south of the border. A definite head turner she looked sexy af and was very fun. Ximena from south of the border was also fun.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 14:43 #434Senior Member

Posts: 983I think you mean lizpalafox? I forgot her exact handle wording but liz I had a good experience with. I never saw Linda but liz body was incredible. Great curves and I do speak Spanish so maybe it does help. No BBFS other than BBBJ but a good time. Didn't repeat though lmao.
Originally Posted by AmericanNinja
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 14:37 #433Senior Member

Posts: 184I don't want to go against the grain on this one but I've had fun with the south of the border crew and Linda99 being one of them and lizapolaza something or another. Linda99 hopped in a fun shower with the royal treatment and we went back out to the playroom for BBBJ show. Everthing felt great nice and slow no rush nice HJ finish while making out. I left happy. Liz was also memorable.
Originally Posted by CharlesMoon
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 03:08 #432Senior Member

Posts: 32Bad experience for me as well
I too had a bad experience with this one. I should've listened to the reviews that said her service has declined. I thought the bad reviews were guys that just caught her on a bad day. No lfk or dfk despite it being on menu. And BBBJ was the worst I've ever had. First she tried to CBJ but I asked for BBBJ and she kind of frowned and proceeded with literally the worst BBBJ ever. She is however very attractive and I would say looks even better in person compared to her photos. But with the terrible service I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 19:54 #431Senior Member

Posts: 479Stay on topic
I appreciate the TJ fanboys are dedicated to converting others, but please keep your discussion to the TJ thread. It seems that there is an airdrop posting in virtually every thread about going to TJ.
Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr
[View Original Post]
The reality is, it is a 3 hour round trip without traffic and you save a couple of bucks. Elena is $180/ hhr vs HK club which is $100/ hhr for a girl that will do all she does + $17 room +$20 for the taxi to and from the club. So you save $40 for 3-4 extra hours of time. If you don't work or don't have anyone you need to get home to, great that is why there is a TJ thread.
-
02-03-20 16:21 #430Regular Member

Posts: 4Andrialove
How is she? Chill? Pretty? She seems a bit pricey but tempting.
-
01-31-20 19:20 #429Senior Member

Posts: 169Are you willing to go to TJ in order to switch it up? Money would go waayyyyy further whether you go escort or HK girls.
Originally Posted by RecentCo673
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 18:27 #428Senior Member

Posts: 122Elena
Mix it up!
Originally Posted by RecentCo673
[View Original Post]
Pics are of her, but touched up and her breasts might have been ballooned up a size, but the ass is for real. She was asking me to grab and slap it during our session. Get ready to hear her repeat, "Papi, si!










Reply With Quote





