rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11313

    Fountain Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHall  [View Original Post]
    Just visited Fountain Spa. Opted for 45 min for $60. They don't offer 1 hr. Provider was attractive in mid to late 30's with enhanced full C cups and a nicely trimmed kitty. She wasn't wearing any underwear and lifted her skirt for me to play with it. Initially she wanted $100 for naked HJ with mutual touch, but I negotiated down to $70. She encouraged FIV but wouldn't allow any tit sucking. After finishing, she was ushering me out but I noticed there was 15 minutes left and said so. She refunded me $10 and told me next time just do 30 minutes which costs $50. I've had better sessions for less, so won't repeat.
    I hit this place on a recent Sunday. I was greeted by an unattractive Asian woman who told me that only HHs were available. I handed over three 20's, went into the room and got on the table. I used a towel to cover myself as I was waiting to get change back and assumed the woman I gave it to would be bringing it. What I didn't expect was that she would be my masseuse. She brought me my change and asked if it was my first visit, and I said 'yes. ' She then gave me a terrible massage with no hint of a tease, though I would have said no to anything other than a bad massage. I don't think I'll be back.

  2. #11312
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    I think a nice guy could probably get away with a motorboat. YMMV of course!
    I love motorboating. LOL.

    I will turn on my charm more than usual with her and see if my magic works. Thanks Waylay!

  3. #11311

    Dodged a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by FryingPanAss  [View Original Post]
    I went in mid-January to Golden Wood and Kathy was completely different than the smoking hot one that worked here previously. The current Kathy is 45-50, maybe Hispanic, and average looking at best.

    Kathy sure was great wasn't she.
    Your intel is much appreciated. I would've been pissed af if I showed up and my RA was anything other than the legend that is.

  4. #11310
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    They looked very large that night when I met her. LOL.

    Thanks for the information. Does she allow access to them?
    I think a nice guy could probably get away with a motorboat. YMMV of course!

  5. #11309
    Quote Originally Posted by Wzrd94  [View Original Post]
    That's the one by the 805 and church. How's her massage skill?
    Pretty good. She's very strong fwiw, works out all the damn time.

  6. #11308

    Leah's Breast

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Leah in years, so I can't remember. Are her breasts natural? I thought they were manmade.
    I don't believe they are bolt ons, they feel real? Have nudes of her if anyone is interested.

  7. #11307
    Quote Originally Posted by JakolMuna  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends.

    Had a session with Chloe at paradise spa on convoy. As soon as I so her, I was like I think ill pass. To chubby for my taste and face was like jello. Another girl I saw outside.

    Was named yuki and similar features as chloe. But remember guys beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    This spot was on my regular rotation for years. They used to have a great line up, but I think most of those girls are gone. Papsan can't seem to keep any young, pretty masseuses here.

    But you're right, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

  8. #11306

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by N00b77  [View Original Post]
    You can find her pictures on Yelp.
    I haven't seen Leah in years, so I can't remember. Are her breasts natural? I thought they were manmade.

  9. #11305

    Chloe at paradise spa

    Hello friends.

    Had a session with Chloe at paradise spa on convoy. As soon as I so her, I was like I think ill pass. To chubby for my taste and face was like jello. Another girl I saw outside.

    Was named yuki and similar features as chloe. But remember guys beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

  10. #11304
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Is it Pine? Not familiar with the place beside Cheetas.
    No not pine. Wall is shared with a bar / restaurant. Literally next to cheetas.

  11. #11303
    Quote Originally Posted by Wzrd94  [View Original Post]
    Got to love Sara. Man I wish she comes back at SD.
    Yea but I fatfingered it was May 2018 actually.

    She will never come back to work though sadly.

  12. #11302

    9 Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! No haven't checked out new girls. Large natural with Yoyo and Sue? MILF is good as long as they have passion during the session. .

    I did not have Amy contact. Always through QQ. What do you mean of lost or blocked? She blocked you?
    Thought you said you lost Amy's contact info. Sometimes that's a nicer way of saying you were blocked. Yoyo is petite body and boobs. Sue is a fun MILF with decent titties, but they're not Amy quality.

    Amy's home in LA. She's supposed to be back in March.

  13. #11301
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Cindy's a doll, really cool. Best personality out of any provider I've seen, always a good time. I don't think they're Ds, let alone DDs, but they're nice and so is she.
    They looked very large that night when I met her. LOL.

    Thanks for the information. Does she allow access to them?

  14. #11300
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Cindy's a doll, really cool. Best personality out of any provider I've seen, always a good time. I don't think they're Ds, let alone DDs, but they're nice and so is she.
    That's the one by the 805 and church. How's her massage skill?

  15. #11299
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos23  [View Original Post]
    You probably remembered the legendary Sara who was only around for a month at Dagget st right by engineer road. It was May 2017. There were many reports of her being everyone's ATF. She went back to China because that manager lady you talked about betrayed her and outed her to her family due to jealousy.

    She was actually here on vacation and that former friend convinced her to work at her shop. She might be coming back this summer but not work, just vacation and meet up with her regulars she kept in touch with
    Got to love Sara. Man I wish she comes back at SD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape