Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,896 to 23,910 of 37368
-
02-12-20 00:42 #13473Senior Member

Posts: 510Fucking susan stood me up tonite. First a 2 hour slot til she couod see me and then after I drove 40 minutes she ghosted me. I mean why the fuck do they do that.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 23:21 #13472Senior Member

Posts: 666Vikki
Pussy so nice, I had to fuck it twice! Had a narrow window the other day. Sky was not responsive, but Vikki was. Pretty much a repeat of the first time, maybe slightly better, as she was very eager to do whatever I wanted. Glad I caught her before her trouble with her uncle. Hope she's back open for business next time I'm in your area.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 22:16 #13471Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6[[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
02-11-20 21:28 #13470Senior Member

Posts: 189Sky
Never knew she was on something. She always was a nice time for me. Even helped her out at times. Now I know the reason for the need of money now. She was a good time for me. Really enjoyed but this has surprised me.
-
02-11-20 21:13 #13469Senior Member

Posts: 581Sky and Vikki
Look at the General Reports they both are on vacation as of today!
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 21:13 #13468Senior Member

Posts: 119Karma is quick sometimes.
Looks like both are on vacation now.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...956&viewfull=1#post4658956.
-
02-11-20 20:46 #13467Senior Member

Posts: 26Kyrss
I saw kyrss last Friday and she did not disappoint. She isn't a click watcher she takes her time and seems to enjoy herself. She swallowed every drop not wasting any. So if you have her number go see her, she is in a nice hotel for now.
-
02-11-20 20:20 #13466Senior Member

Posts: 482Question
Susan of Chester is in this ad. Can anyone share if Susan and the fat rip off girl share the same room?
Originally Posted by LookingTreat
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 18:47 #13465Senior Member

Posts: 491Thanks.
Thanks for the feedback; we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. Trusted members have reached out to me and I've shared privately. Most have thanked me for not outing her publicly. Just because I made a mistake doesn't mean the rest of you should pay. She was always a fun time and sure she will continue to be for others. No reason to ruin that. I know she won't make good because she doesn't respond to me anymore. She clearly decided to burn the bridge and move on.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
02-11-20 18:43 #13464Senior Member

Posts: 491Clarity
Just to be clear, my issue was not with Vikki or Sky. My second trip to Vikki was very lackluster so I never went back. I stopped seeing Sky a while ago. She was nice and all but I like my girls to be sexual or sensual. She was more gitty if that makes sense.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
02-11-20 18:37 #13463Senior Member

Posts: 491Not worth it
It's not worth the trouble it would likely cause. Risk having a terrible session. Maybe get accused of something and find myself in trouble? Nah, I'll lick my wounds and move on.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
02-11-20 18:16 #13462Senior Member

Posts: 510Sky
Close. Her pal Sky. I know her full real name and feel like posting it up.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 18:10 #13461Senior Member

Posts: 317I enjoy a BBW from time to time and thought I would dream of this lady. MILF for sure, soft and loveable too. The best part of the dream was her attitude and consideration. She likes to think she goes by the hour but the clock never seems to be a topic of conversation, just your satisfaction. Truly a great dream.
Rates are very good, $ for what started out to be a half hour. All ports open, and she either really enjoys her work or she is one hell of an actor.
Be safe and have fun.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/519109232066
-
02-11-20 16:28 #13460Senior Member

Posts: 1333Stg
Can you link her ad on STG?
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
That's when you use an app and setup a meeting as a stranger.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 16:15 #13459Senior Member

Posts: 5812nd mistake
I mean no disrespect! But trying to protect the rep of someone that robbed you is your second mistake.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
Remember that they call us tricks for a good reason.
Hope she makes good but I seriously doubt it.











Reply With Quote




