Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 524 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1882
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Lots going on. Will PM.
    Could you PM me a brief rundown on her too? I've been corresponding with her.

  2. #1881

    She's Dancing

    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    I'd second that vote. Someone find out if she is still providing. Kinda pricey but she had some skill. Plus no visible demons. The bolt Ons were a plus.
    I saw her dancing last year at Keepers in Milford and more recently at Scruples in Bridgeport. I haven't seen her there in a month or so. Not sure if she's still providing but I got a few good dances from her.

  3. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by BuyerBeware  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I saw some positive information out there on https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/839178446270 . If anyone has a story they would like to share I'd love to hear it.
    Lots going on. Will PM.

  4. #1879

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by BuyerBeware  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I saw some positive information out there on https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/839178446270 . If anyone has a story they would like to share I'd love to hear it.
    Like your name implies, beware. She's into the dark arts.

  5. #1878
    Quote Originally Posted by DWCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Model's Hang out has been closed since the bust. As far as contact info, I would definitely be interested if anyone has it. PM me if you have info.
    I'd second that vote. Someone find out if she is still providing. Kinda pricey but she had some skill. Plus no visible demons. The bolt Ons were a plus.

  6. #1877

    Looking for story about 203 xxx 72X0

    Hi, I saw some positive information out there on https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/839178446270 . If anyone has a story they would like to share I'd love to hear it.

  7. #1876

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson918  [View Original Post]
    She was busted last summer in Ansonia. 23 year old Colombian girl with huge bolt ons. Christina. Has she gotten back into the mix. I really miss her BBBJ's. Does anyone have a contact for her? Phone, IG, FB, etc. Does she still work at Models Hang Out, a bar in Waterbury a area.
    Model's Hang out has been closed since the bust. As far as contact info, I would definitely be interested if anyone has it. PM me if you have info.

  8. #1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/442097190531

    Anybody try her? In my communications with her there have been a lot of different incall locations she has been hosting at. Some a little questionable. She sounded coherent on the phone with rates that sounded almost too reasonable. There were some things I was a little leary of. One being the larger French chefs knife shown in one the pictures in this ad! I know professional chefs usually have there own knives they bring to the kitchen with them but I'm struggling to find how it fits with her profession.
    Thats Bunny. Until recently was a regular on the loop. When she hosts is out of various "trap" houses. She does have some pretty serious demons so some days are better to her than others. But she is legit, and most days fairly friendly.

  9. #1874

    Tall Leggy Blonde

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/442097190531

    Anybody try her? In my communications with her there have been a lot of different incall locations she has been hosting at. Some a little questionable. She sounded coherent on the phone with rates that sounded almost too reasonable. There were some things I was a little leary of. One being the larger French chefs knife shown in one the pictures in this ad! I know professional chefs usually have there own knives they bring to the kitchen with them but I'm struggling to find how it fits with her profession.

  10. #1873

    Ms Flexible

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Someone told me recently she was on a sponsored Vaca. If she is back that would be great as I have always wanted to try and set something up. Went close once but texts got wierd
    She is posting again on STG. Tried meeting with her yesterday but the timing wasn't working out due to scheduled meetings I couldn't get out of for work. Text exchanges were clear and kind. There was a little gap between a few texts but nothing out of the ordinary for this hobby. I will be trying to set something up today or Thursday. Will report if it comes to fruition. http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...i/292189539373.

  11. #1872

    Xina busty young Colombian: back around?

    She was busted last summer in Ansonia. 23 year old Colombian girl with huge bolt ons. Christina. Has she gotten back into the mix. I really miss her BBBJ's. Does anyone have a contact for her? Phone, IG, FB, etc. Does she still work at Models Hang Out, a bar in Waterbury a area.

  12. #1871

    Severus

    Good advice. Good man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that should stop you or anyone else from speaking up to try and help someone. You never know if your comment or discussion might be the one that flips the switch inside their head. Maybe they need to hear it from someone who is not a parent / boyfriend / family member, or maybe they need to hear it connected to loss of actual cash customer, or maybe they've heard it 5,000 times and just need to hear it 5,001. Any time you try to help someone in this world, you're leaving yourself open to either a) being ignored, or b) taken advantage of, but can't let that you stop from making the effort.

  13. #1870
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody ever spoke to this beauty? She's out of the Waterbury section.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...i/292189539373
    Someone told me recently she was on a sponsored Vaca. If she is back that would be great as I have always wanted to try and set something up. Went close once but texts got wierd.

  14. #1869
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    In my search, I came across a nice laid back girl that went down on crack in a month from what I observed. At her last meet, I found a crack pipe on the bed. She is in Waterbury. I won't name her publicly but I watch her go down fast. I tried to tell her but she believe I was judging her. I told her she was changing. I simply tried to tell her it was not healthy. I tried to help telling the truth. She did not realized I guess she was already possessed. That made me quiet sad. She got so mad at me for trying to tell her that she threw me out, not after asking for the donation. She was a very GFE provided and could have been my go to regular. I don't think we should judge them because in this case she was abused as a kid, but I am not optimistic when I see them like that because they do not listen to us, who are with them for some fun and company but they rather listen to the dealers and pimps which inevitably takes over with the crack. That stuff is killing them and spoiling the game for everyone. I truly wished I could have been of helped. Call me soft hearted.
    I don't think that should stop you or anyone else from speaking up to try and help someone. You never know if your comment or discussion might be the one that flips the switch inside their head. Maybe they need to hear it from someone who is not a parent / boyfriend / family member, or maybe they need to hear it connected to loss of actual cash customer, or maybe they've heard it 5,000 times and just need to hear it 5,001. Any time you try to help someone in this world, you're leaving yourself open to either a) being ignored, or b) taken advantage of, but can't let that you stop from making the effort.

  15. #1868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody ever spoke to this beauty? She's out of the Waterbury section.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...i/292189539373
    Drjohnson has. He posted about her a few months back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape