Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 13317
-
02-12-20 16:08 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 37A long time ago
I know her from back in the day. We played for fun before she got into this game. She was hot back then. I can vouch that she's real and most likely not the Five-0. Other than that you should be able to do some searching and find out more recent details. I'd like to hear what it's like these days.
Originally Posted by LovesMuffins
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 14:38 #3686Regular Member

Posts: 4She isn't GFE and seemed burned and went through the motions. She is older and had some work done. I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Sb0330
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 07:44 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 71MandiFoxx
Good morning from the coast.
I see that someone is visiting the Charleston area from Atlanta, after a supposed couple days in Greenville. Seems I have not had much luck with some of the travelers, and was hoping someone could provide some intel. Anyone taken the plunge with her? Feel free to PM.
-
02-12-20 07:05 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 324Anyone spend any time with this young lady?
http://spartanburg.skipthegames.com/...o/697247990441
-
02-11-20 22:52 #3683Regular Member

Posts: 12Deal Breaker
This is not the first time I've heard about recording. I have had suspicions in the past of recordings and have cut my time short. They may be doing it for "safety" reasons but I do not want any part of these videos. Definite deal breaker. I have now started asking if they plan on recording BEFORE any setup is confirmed. I've already lost too much to the hobby not looking to lose more.
Stay safe.
AM.
Originally Posted by Dlemon
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 19:57 #3682Banned Member

Posts: 84Kinky Amber & Cameras
I'm interested in her too. But do recall hearing something about her recording the session which is a deal breaker. Would like some input from someone whose seen her. Either here or via PM.
Originally Posted by SharpShooter06
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
DL.
-
02-11-20 10:17 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 238Jenny
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/135515493267
Saw Jenny yesterday at a mid-range Spartanburg motel just off I26. Had a nice time; all positions and BBBJ offered.
Very cooperative, friendly and really nice bod. Gave a nice BJ and enjoyed DATY. Spectacular view from the rear and seemed to enjoy the proceedings which is a nice change.
Reasonable donation, which is listed in her ad. I will return.
-
02-11-20 09:37 #3680Senior Member

Posts: 92[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-10-20 22:34 #3679Senior Member

Posts: 29Creepy
Well I've always wondered about her. Cross that one off the list.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 15:48 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 872Cameras?
Did you see the cameras? I've heard she records all of her dates, for her "safety" of course. That has kept me from seeing her.
Originally Posted by Moscly
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 12:27 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 170Thanks hobby cat
Helped me dodge a bad experience there.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 10:52 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 43Delilah
I have never visited with her personally but have been told it was just an OK experience and they would not repeat by someone. But in this game you know YMMV.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 10:35 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 519Delilah
Almost 98% sure that is Delilah and she has some reviews up. Looked at both ads and it's the same phone number. Now I'm 100% sure it is Delilah. Just saying HC.
Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 10:30 #3674Senior Member

Posts: 170Townville lady. NOT Delilah
Hi guys. I saw this ad today. Has anyone had an experience with her. She says townville private residence. Thanks for any Info.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/910028416442
-
02-10-20 07:59 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 1206ISO Jay Frost
Does anyone have intel on this Jay Frost girl? I love her look.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/398672254080












Reply With Quote





