Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12547

    Jenn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef2099  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by the name Jenn and for awhile she was cool and open to almost everything and always cool for a dream of bbbjcimsw. But she is really tough now and stealing anything she can with her girlfriend who waits in the car. Stole $160 and ran so stay away guys!


    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/005149342589
    That's the 1st time I've ever heard of Jenn doing that. Seen her at least 8 xs and never a problem. I heard she was getting married and I thought she was out of the game. Sorry that happened to you.

  2. #12546

    Amy is not real

    Just keep looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boiler2088  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonvilleescorts.net/

    I've looked through the boards and didn't see anything about her? Scam?

  3. #12545

    Skeptical

    I've seen hundreds of reports on Jen (which is her real name) and never anything about theft. She's probably the most stable and reliable provider out there. I mean, it's possible, but I don't think it'll let me stop from seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef2099  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by the name Jenn and for awhile she was cool and open to almost everything and always cool for a dream of bbbjcimsw. But she is really tough now and stealing anything she can with her girlfriend who waits in the car. Stole $160 and ran so stay away guys!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/005149342589

  4. #12544
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 8
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  5. #12543

    She has become a rip-off drug addicted scammer

    She used to go by the name Jenn and for awhile she was cool and open to almost everything and always cool for a dream of bbbjcimsw. But she is really tough now and stealing anything she can with her girlfriend who waits in the car. Stole $160 and ran so stay away guys!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/005149342589

  6. #12542
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? She's cute and seems too good to be true. Says she's hosting at a hotel by the airport.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/356321120922
    That's Grace. She's legit. She's bi and often works with her girlfriend (Ashlee). They stay at a decent hotel off of Airport road. $$ 50 double for an hr if you're up for it. $. 60 for just her.

  7. #12541
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Brothels

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    I had great time there too, and planning to return there and Peru. Gorgeous woman. Cab driver to me and a friend to this brothel house in Salaverry, Peru that charges $10 per girl. They each have their own room. You can scroll around and visit girls until your heart content.
    They have something similar on Curacao, an island in the southern Caribbean. A large, walled compound with tons of chicks, with their own rooms, for cheap. It's legal and regulated by the local government. The problem is, only *foreign* women can actually work on the island, not locals. Which leads inevitably to human trafficking victims.

  8. #12540

    Panama and Peru

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    I went to Panama Central America last August and plan to go back. Airfair from Orlando $400, hotels $75, smoking hot Latinas $80-$100 a full hour!
    I had great time there too, and planning to return there and Peru. Gorgeous woman. Cab driver to me and a friend to this brothel house in Salaverry, Peru that charges $10 per girl. They each have their own room. You can scroll around and visit girls until your heart content.

  9. #12539

    Sexy pr

    Saw this one last week. Looks like the piks even sent a couple more. A little on the bigger side but nothing crazy Opted for qv. Location was super safe located on beach. And she has a open menu. As always stay safe and happy hunting.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/165153877104

  10. #12538

    Any Intel?

    Anyone know anything about this girl? She's cute and seems too good to be true. Says she's hosting at a hotel by the airport.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/356321120922

  11. #12537

    Beautiful Amy?

    http://jacksonvilleescorts.net/

    I've looked through the boards and didn't see anything about her? Scam?

  12. #12536

    Daisy Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I pulled the trigger on this one and I'm glad I did. Girl has the hottest young body, the pictures are accurate. DD fakes, slim waist with thick ass. No sign of drugs or DB. Jacksonville doesn't get many of these. Clean incall in Butler hotel, she's only here for a few days. Everything is covered and she's a bit of a clean freak so shower before visit. Amazing CBJ but no GFE, bit mechanical which would be the only negative thing but not a deal breaker. $ for a qv and $. 5 for HH.

  13. #12535

    No not Asian Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiker1997  [View Original Post]
    I hope this isn't her. I wanted to meet her.
    That's not Asian Kim he reviewed.

  14. #12534

    Panama City Panama CA is fantastic to

    Quote Originally Posted by BaldGuy24  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from a week at the Cocal in Jaco Costa Rica. I cut off all activity for 6 months, saved my cash, and had the time of my life with Gorgeous women. Plan on doing it every 6 months.
    I went to Panama Central America last August and plan to go back. Airfair from Orlando $400, hotels $75, smoking hot Latinas $80-$100 a full hour!

  15. #12533

    Asian Kim?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese  [View Original Post]
    I visited about two weeks ago and was impressed with Natalie. She's not the girl-next-door but rather the girl who the girl-next-door wished she was. She was a babe, very chill and sweet. The home was very clean and safe. I usually try to think of at least one negative part while writing reviews but this time I can't. Like Liza, Whitney, Bella / Tisha, I had no regrets after seeing them.

    Andi claimed to be her mother but honestly could've passed for an older sister. While I didn't "visit" her other than in passing, I hope to change that on my next trip to Jax (assuming she is always located in Jax) because if this is the same Andi listed on EM, she looked even better than her pics. I would've been happy with either of the women. If there is a downside it's that they live too far from me.

    Also, is this the same Andi who visits this board?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagnis8  [View Original Post]
    Got two reviews, but may be redundant for some.

    Kim:

    Dreamed of Kim this past week. Not as GFE as I was hoping. Kind of ruins it when they just ask you to get comfortable yourself instead of assisting. She had a hot enough body, but I probably won't visit. Didn't really feel like the GFE was there. At times she would talk too fast and I wouldn't understand. Probably won't repeat.

    Blair:

    Another fantastic review to add to the countless ones on here. Met back in November and she was fantastic. Her hand / mouth skills are top notch. Had a fantastic conversation after. Would definitely repeat.

    I had a question about Sasha Sinclair. She only has one review on them and she's a little more then others. Would anyone recommend / comment?
    I hope this isn't her. I wanted to meet her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape