Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 13595
-
02-10-20 13:33 #755Senior Member

Posts: 610Recommendation
You may want to contact Randy Daytona regarding info. On recent utr MILF he posted about, she does threesome's with a friend and I think that you will find it to be what you are looking for so if you get her contact info from him you can go about setting up threesome with her. I do not have her permission to share contact info so you will have to get it from him, only bothering to help you out because I wish this lady and her friend only the best, therefore; if you set up and see them please treat them with utmost respect.
Originally Posted by Rosdower
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 13:15 #754Senior Member

Posts: 610Potential UTR for you
I am not normally this helpful to newer users like you but after reviewing your few posts you seem to be legit, therefore; I would recommend that you contact Randy Daytona for contact info. On the recent UTR high end MILF that he posted in this thread last week as she is a very good match based on what you posted. I have info but do not currently have permission to share it as he does so you'll have to get it from him. Honestly only bothering to help you out as I wish said lady only the best and would fully concur with Randy Daytona's post regarding her. If you get info from him and follow through with seeing her please treat her with utmost respect.
Originally Posted by LucasRich
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 12:28 #753Senior Member

Posts: 245Adriana
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/brooks...-area/26771050
Does anyone have info on this lady. Ad has no name but she said it is Adriana. Any help would be great! RD.
-
02-10-20 09:45 #752Senior Member

Posts: 96Brooke on Tryst
Has anyone had a visit with Brooke on Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/brooke-291 The only Brooke that I could find is https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5026946256 and I don't think they are the same.
Love the ponytails.
Don.
-
02-09-20 23:56 #751Banned Member

Posts: 4Help?
Can any of you here help a guy out? I never officially got an escort before, I'm in my 20's disabled very unattractive and basically terminally ill. I was seeking a non judgmental escort who'd be cool. Does anyone know any escorts like that?
Also can anyone tel me what happens during an appointment? I'm confused don't want to set myself up for failure.
-
02-09-20 19:08 #750Senior Member

Posts: 87Hey man I sent ya a pm.
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]
Hopefully you get a chance to reply.
Thanks.
-
02-09-20 14:55 #749Senior Member

Posts: 317Oxmoor Allie
Yeah that girl was something else early on. Saw her at least 20 times, 15 before the crash and 5 after over a couple of years in and out of jail. Oxmoor apartment was great, the ferret liked to watch though LOL.
Last time I saw her was Red roof inn off of Hurstbourne. Was funny as a bunch of guys were staying there for work and was laughing and joking in Spanish. I speak it well enough to get the gist and they though they had a private joke but I was surprised when she absolutely ripped them in Spanish. They all shut up and knew I was going to have a very good time.
I'd love to get with her again, but Damn.
Blazer.
Originally Posted by OLacrosse
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 14:32 #748Senior Member

Posts: 610Yes that's her
Yes DHG that is the MILF.
Originally Posted by DickHerGood
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 14:13 #747Regular Member

Posts: 23Slim pickins this winter
About a year ago there was a lot more to choose from. Looks like a couple of good ones still around but where do I look if I want to spend some time with a higher end person who has her life together and just likes doing this on the side? But not so high end that you got to $$ fly them to you from LA or show them your birth certificate. Will consider UTRs. I look on eros but I'm going to be real I feel like there's better out there and I'd hate to blow that much when the pics don't impress me.
-
02-09-20 13:17 #746Senior Member

Posts: 301Samantha
Been chatting with this lady via text but I'm skeptical because she's pretty hot. Searched forums and it seems only samantha is in massage forums, which isn't my interest. Anyone know anything about this one? Thanks!
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5022818477
-
02-08-20 19:06 #745Regular Member

Posts: 182 girl appointments
So I have a few days free in a few days, and was going to try a visit a few good providers. Does anyone have any good leads on some good threesome providers? It's a definite for me to get that again, but the last visit I hade for one was disappointing as the girls never did anything together and wouldn't do a BJ at the same time.
-
02-08-20 16:40 #744Senior Member

Posts: 387So this MILF is the one out by KTP ford?
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 15:36 #743Senior Member

Posts: 54Oxmoor Allie Update
As of earlier in the week, she was at the grey bar. She absconded AGAIN on her shock probation. I think she has a date in early March regarding her status. She must have some really good representation because this isn't the first time she's done this.
Originally Posted by Bhandy
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 12:08 #742Senior Member

Posts: 103Same experience here. Her personal hygiene was most acceptable, but room / apartment details was definitely not. She's very, very sweet and really knows how to treat a man. Some of the better conversation I've had. I do wonder if she's pregnant. If not, don't know how else to explain the gut. But she's definitely a pleaser.
Originally Posted by Jabmb4
[View Original Post]
No way pics are her. Maybe 10 years ago, and a few miles since then. Not saying I wouldn't repeat, but she's not my top 5 either.
-
02-08-20 11:34 #741Senior Member

Posts: 104When I saw her I asked if she kissed and she said not usually. That kind of hurts my feelings seeing that she does so with other clients.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




