Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 857 of 907 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 13595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #755

    Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosdower  [View Original Post]
    So I have a few days free in a few days, and was going to try a visit a few good providers. Does anyone have any good leads on some good threesome providers? It's a definite for me to get that again, but the last visit I hade for one was disappointing as the girls never did anything together and wouldn't do a BJ at the same time.
    You may want to contact Randy Daytona regarding info. On recent utr MILF he posted about, she does threesome's with a friend and I think that you will find it to be what you are looking for so if you get her contact info from him you can go about setting up threesome with her. I do not have her permission to share contact info so you will have to get it from him, only bothering to help you out because I wish this lady and her friend only the best, therefore; if you set up and see them please treat them with utmost respect.

  2. #754

    Potential UTR for you

    Quote Originally Posted by LucasRich  [View Original Post]
    About a year ago there was a lot more to choose from. Looks like a couple of good ones still around but where do I look if I want to spend some time with a higher end person who has her life together and just likes doing this on the side? But not so high end that you got to $$ fly them to you from LA or show them your birth certificate. Will consider UTRs. I look on eros but I'm going to be real I feel like there's better out there and I'd hate to blow that much when the pics don't impress me.
    I am not normally this helpful to newer users like you but after reviewing your few posts you seem to be legit, therefore; I would recommend that you contact Randy Daytona for contact info. On the recent UTR high end MILF that he posted in this thread last week as she is a very good match based on what you posted. I have info but do not currently have permission to share it as he does so you'll have to get it from him. Honestly only bothering to help you out as I wish said lady only the best and would fully concur with Randy Daytona's post regarding her. If you get info from him and follow through with seeing her please treat her with utmost respect.

  3. #753

    Adriana

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/brooks...-area/26771050

    Does anyone have info on this lady. Ad has no name but she said it is Adriana. Any help would be great! RD.

  4. #752

    Brooke on Tryst

    Has anyone had a visit with Brooke on Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/brooke-291 The only Brooke that I could find is https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5026946256 and I don't think they are the same.

    Love the ponytails.

    Don.

  5. #751

    Help?

    Can any of you here help a guy out? I never officially got an escort before, I'm in my 20's disabled very unattractive and basically terminally ill. I was seeking a non judgmental escort who'd be cool. Does anyone know any escorts like that?

    Also can anyone tel me what happens during an appointment? I'm confused don't want to set myself up for failure.

  6. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I'll clean it out.
    Hey man I sent ya a pm.

    Hopefully you get a chance to reply.

    Thanks.

  7. #749

    Oxmoor Allie

    Yeah that girl was something else early on. Saw her at least 20 times, 15 before the crash and 5 after over a couple of years in and out of jail. Oxmoor apartment was great, the ferret liked to watch though LOL.

    Last time I saw her was Red roof inn off of Hurstbourne. Was funny as a bunch of guys were staying there for work and was laughing and joking in Spanish. I speak it well enough to get the gist and they though they had a private joke but I was surprised when she absolutely ripped them in Spanish. They all shut up and knew I was going to have a very good time.

    I'd love to get with her again, but Damn.

    Blazer.

    Quote Originally Posted by OLacrosse  [View Original Post]
    As of earlier in the week, she was at the grey bar. She absconded AGAIN on her shock probation. I think she has a date in early March regarding her status. She must have some really good representation because this isn't the first time she's done this.

  8. #748

    Yes that's her

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    So this MILF is the one out by KTP ford?
    Yes DHG that is the MILF.

  9. #747

    Slim pickins this winter

    About a year ago there was a lot more to choose from. Looks like a couple of good ones still around but where do I look if I want to spend some time with a higher end person who has her life together and just likes doing this on the side? But not so high end that you got to $$ fly them to you from LA or show them your birth certificate. Will consider UTRs. I look on eros but I'm going to be real I feel like there's better out there and I'd hate to blow that much when the pics don't impress me.

  10. #746

    Samantha

    Been chatting with this lady via text but I'm skeptical because she's pretty hot. Searched forums and it seems only samantha is in massage forums, which isn't my interest. Anyone know anything about this one? Thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5022818477
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3680921739f4e44bcfcc78651aa4dfb1_f.jpg‎  

  11. #745

    2 girl appointments

    So I have a few days free in a few days, and was going to try a visit a few good providers. Does anyone have any good leads on some good threesome providers? It's a definite for me to get that again, but the last visit I hade for one was disappointing as the girls never did anything together and wouldn't do a BJ at the same time.

  12. #744
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I'll clean it out.
    So this MILF is the one out by KTP ford?

  13. #743

    Oxmoor Allie Update

    As of earlier in the week, she was at the grey bar. She absconded AGAIN on her shock probation. I think she has a date in early March regarding her status. She must have some really good representation because this isn't the first time she's done this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhandy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any word on Allie? Assume she's back in the grey bar motel?

  14. #742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabmb4  [View Original Post]
    Location is accurate, pics are not, though they are an adequate resemblance of her. Provider has several tattoos that would be visible the pics if they were of her or current. Service was good but not spectacular.

    My personal turnoffs from my visit: dirty dirty carpets, unmade bed, ashtray full of cigarette butts by bed, gracery bag full of condom trash hanging on back of bedroom door.
    Same experience here. Her personal hygiene was most acceptable, but room / apartment details was definitely not. She's very, very sweet and really knows how to treat a man. Some of the better conversation I've had. I do wonder if she's pregnant. If not, don't know how else to explain the gut. But she's definitely a pleaser.

    No way pics are her. Maybe 10 years ago, and a few miles since then. Not saying I wouldn't repeat, but she's not my top 5 either.

  15. #741
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Kenzie a few weeks ago. She doesn't do incall always so I snatched her up while she was. Incall location around Preston and eastern parkway. Told me to tell her when I turned on street. Got a good laugh out of that because as soon as I turned her house was right there. Did my usual scope and arrive early, parking down the street. Finally messaged her to tell her I was turning onto her street. She waited for me on porch, smoking a cigarette. We went inside and I waited while she brushed her teeth. Since it was a house I asked if I could walk around. She said sure. She claimed her bedroom was messy but I glanced in there and didn't think so. There were men's boots in there, though. Saw a light on downstairs in basement but no noise.

    She had twin pullout for the action set up. Not very comfortable but tolerable. She's nice in a kooky way. Likes to gesticulate a lot. Got naked. Not a bad body but I do like a bit more butt. Her face is very cute. Just like pics. What she excelled at was enthusiastic kissing. She was not only kissing me nicely on the mouth but on my chest, neck, and shoulders. Loved that. Mish, cowgirl, and doggy. Thought doggy was weak as she didn't offer much resistance.

    Overall, a like able girl. She asked me to stay and chat if I wanted but I had to run. Not sure I'd repeat but that's no reflection on her.
    When I saw her I asked if she kissed and she said not usually. That kind of hurts my feelings seeing that she does so with other clients.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape