Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 24829
-
02-10-20 06:09 #12739Senior Member

Posts: 272Quick Rundown
Haven't given any good intel in awhile.
Milfy: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45070224/.
She's great. Curvy tight body. Always dressed sexy. Crazy in bed. She can be hard to get a hold of. She has a system of order in which she will see people. Doesn't suffer fools.
Emma: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45099523/.
Long in the tooth. Body is decent. Teeth aren't great. Likely a candy problem. Nice enough. Cheap notel.
AP: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45074211/.
Definitely a candy problem. Pretty nice. Taller then anticipated, but cute enough. Rushed the session. Cheap notel.
Strawberry: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45032246/.
Pics are pretty accurate. Little more roundness in the middle. Fairly nice. Nothing super special. Not a repeat.
-
02-09-20 22:26 #12738Senior Member

Posts: 421It was not a yes or no question.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 14:06 #12737Senior Member

Posts: 138Any recommendations for someone similar?
Any recommendations for anyone similar?
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 13:26 #12736Senior Member

Posts: 401Alexis
If it's the 4'9" Alexis, the answer is a resounding YES! As always, YMMV. Be safe!
Originally Posted by BigBad
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 12:13 #12735Senior Member

Posts: 85I saw this one a couple of weeks ago while in Indy on business. Goes by Jade Gemstone.
The good:
She's real. Gave a nice BBBJCIM spit into trash can. 60.
This ends the good.
The bad:
Was in a garage behind a house turned into a disgusting * shack. Tarps draped across and quartered off a bed. Was secure enough I suppose but wow.
She was surprisingly fat. Really fat sloppy around the middle. Photos are either old or deceiving. It j was there and hornet so I continued. I had meant to visit for a QV but then came the ugly.
The ugly:
Her pussy smelled horrible. I do a smell check before attempting to do FS. And holy shit I almost threw up. It smelled terrible. My arm wasn't long enough to keep my fingers away from smelling while getting the BBBJ. Almost couldn't complete it. Also it was really really gummy feeling. Like sticky stinky glue. I drove one handed with hand outside in the cold until I got to a fast food place and scrubbed for a half hour.
Yuk.
I do not recommend.
No.
Don't.
Do you guys have any good regular CLEAN providers to recommend? I visit often from Cincinnati.
Much better out there. Come to Cincinnati. Lots of good I can recommend in exchange.
MM.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43782756/
-
02-09-20 08:49 #12734Senior Member

Posts: 273Southside today
I am going to be on the South side of Indy today near you of I and I do not have much time for research. Is there anyone in the area you guys would recommend for a QV. Feel free to PM if you do not want to post. Ty for any help that is available!
-
02-08-20 22:06 #12733Senior Member

Posts: 168Alexis
Quick question for those who have seen Alexis. Does she allow BBBJ or only CBJ?
-
02-08-20 19:04 #12732Senior Member

Posts: 317Check this
This is the review I left on that site for this provider:
Extended stay hotel on northeast side. Definitely not the girl in the pics. Almost a reasonable facsimile, though. No pretense of massage, but the extras were pretty nice. We had to use a translator app to communicate beyond the business at hand. Room reeked of whatever had been cooked. Probably won't repeat.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 19:01 #12731Senior Member

Posts: 317I believe she is fake
I communicated with her a couple of weeks ago. She gave me an address. I ended up not going.
Last week, I tried another with the same address that did turn out to be a rip off. See my post in Ripoff Reports thread #568.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 09:48 #12730Senior Member

Posts: 727Lisa
Pictures make her look bigger than she is. I saw her this morning at 9 AM for a QV but she isn't a clock watcher and she like the Dick. I ask her to fuck before my time ran out she said not to worry about time she wanted to suck on it for a while, before taking me misch. . 6 was dammage and the link is still active.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 09:18 #12729Senior Member

Posts: 312Charli
She would not have to be available only once a year and that would be more than enough for me. I just told a fellow monger that she simply is not my cup of tea and especially after how frustrating it is to see her. But, I also told him that some of the guys absolutely sing her praises.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
I think what alll of this means is that I am just getting older and grumpier! Sad but probably true.
-
02-08-20 05:41 #12728Senior Member

Posts: 408Good Luck
Ad history, porn star pics, reported by another she is wanting a pic of a gift card probably means she's a scam. Found one ad in Boston the rest are in Indy and the Fort where her area code is from. She definitely won't be the girl in the pics. I doubt you will end up with a meet and greet. Good luck on the TOFTT.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 16:29 #12727Senior Member

Posts: 239Saffron
I messaged her a while back and she wanted a pic of a $50 gift card upfront so I passed. She's also using a porn star's pics. Let us know if she's legit, but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 16:05 #12726Senior Member

Posts: 127Great Minds.
I have a request in for a meet and greet. Thanks as always. Owe you one.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 15:05 #12725Senior Member

Posts: 224Sexy Saffron
Search for her phone number and one of the first links that comes up is this: https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/saffron-bacchus so either we have a star in our neighborhood or it's def TGTBT. RBI.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





