Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,431 to 23,445 of 31140
-
02-10-20 15:13 #7710Senior Member

Posts: 193Plaza Midwood
Anyone visit this group and know about upgrade and fees. I was told by one of them 160 basic and upgrades available. Afraid upgrades might get a little out of budget. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...i/940596744713.
-
02-10-20 13:35 #7709Regular Member

Posts: 13Indigo Skye
She has been reviewed here numerous times, but I saw her recently. Young, cute, beautiful skin and very sweet. Nice body and great personality. She is getting ready to go back to school and raise her rates just a bit to put her at the current market for someone of her quality. (Still affordable). Go see her and you won't be disappointed.
-
02-10-20 12:35 #7708Senior Member

Posts: 145Let us know
Be sure to report back on this one.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 12:16 #7707Senior Member

Posts: 38Redhead Tiffany time
Any info on the Redhead Tiffany? I've searched but can only find the other 2 Tiffany reviews.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/825925058668
-
02-10-20 12:10 #7706Senior Member

Posts: 137Madison
Anyone see Madison on a regular basis? She won't respond to my messages. I was not disrespectful or say anything out of line. If someone can put in a good word for me please PM me.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/126643939382
-
02-10-20 11:47 #7705Senior Member

Posts: 719I used to see her at her place. She lived with her grandmother in a really nice house in Huntersville. Used to get head and then give her the old creampie in the guest bedroom for a very fair donation. She was a good one, but I think demons have taken hold and she got kicked out of that place. So now she hustles for car bjs to feed the beast. I had her in my truck one last time last year, she pulled up her dress and sat right down on my cock until I busted. Fun time, but I'm done, with her given demons.
Originally Posted by Ranger87
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 06:20 #7704Senior Member

Posts: 7338Those pics look pretty hot. I like a big ass with a flat stomach. Sounds like those pics may not be hers or they are real old? Those pics aren't BBW.
Originally Posted by NotMattLauer
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 06:14 #7703Banned Member

Posts: 1148Interesting
Damn, that's messed up.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 06:09 #7702Banned Member

Posts: 1148Intel
It appears, according to her ad, she only does outcalls. So I'm guessing, she only outcalls to Gastonia and Charlotte.
Originally Posted by AroundTown803
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 22:00 #7701Senior Member

Posts: 279Vanessa Ferro
Finally synced schedules with this one and took the plunge. Seen her on IG and figured she was legit. Met her at an upscale hotel. 150 hhr. Enjoyed CBJ, K9, CG, mish. She looks good if you're into the thicker kind of girls. I only like thick girls but this one is closer to bbw than just a nice healthy thick body if you know what I mean. Not so much my type but enjoyed the dream nonetheless LOL She has a nice attitude once you meet her. But I believe she only posts like one day out of the whole week so seeing her will be near impossible and I'm good with just one dream. Got to cross this one off my to do list LOL On to the next!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/44988052/
-
02-09-20 17:43 #7700Senior Member

Posts: 610Milf
Anyone seen this MILF.
Originally Posted by KawisaKiking
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 15:44 #7699Senior Member

Posts: 145Interesting
Got to love the second pic. You can see the needle and the spoon on the counter top in front of her.
Originally Posted by KawisaKiking
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 15:33 #7698Regular Member

Posts: 9Any intel in this 99 lbs 23 why / o that says she's in Charlotte and Gastonia?
Any intel in this 99 lbs 23 why / o that says she's in Charlotte and Gastonia? Menu is very limited.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/940619920719
-
02-09-20 14:59 #7697Banned Member

Posts: 1148Don't do it
Appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by TrustyNine
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 13:53 #7696Senior Member

Posts: 309Wrong link?
This goes to a Megan in Las Vegas.
Originally Posted by BossStang302
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





