Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,461 to 17,475 of 26401
-
02-09-20 13:04 #8941Senior Member

Posts: 812No, Kayla hasn't posted in at least 2 weeks that I have seen. Not sure if she's even in town anymore.
Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 11:52 #8940Senior Member

Posts: 176Katie
Is this her?
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/913534174834
-
02-09-20 11:21 #8939Senior Member

Posts: 252Kenzie
Check out Madison section of this board, there are a few posts about her over last day or two. Doesn't sound like anything special, based on what they were saying.
Originally Posted by RadMan69
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 10:59 #8938Senior Member

Posts: 241I appreciate the info. Having a history of cash and dash is all I need to know.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 10:34 #8937Senior Member

Posts: 315Looks like Gia aka Brooke
IIRC she was discussed a lot a few years ago she was talked about quite a bit, some good and a lot bad.
Originally Posted by RustyCage
[View Original Post]
Kinda hard to search for with the 3 letter name.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gia-escort-milwaukee-37460
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...b544e748790d45+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1-d.
-
02-09-20 10:26 #8936Senior Member

Posts: 812See her at your own peril. She has a history of being a thief, cash and dash and is the daughter of another known thief, provider. Possibly might have a manager / boyfriend nearby to help with ripoffs. I don't think she's worth the risk, but if you do, be very cautious and aware of your surroundings. If she meets outside and asks for money upfront, leave as fast as you can. She might still be working around 5th and Scott. You might find some posts searching under the name of Star.
Originally Posted by RustyCage
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 09:52 #8935Regular Member

Posts: 2Stay away
I know her. She will rob you blind. Also she is like 8 months pregnant. Talks a sweet story but buyer beware.
Originally Posted by RustyCage
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 09:07 #8934Senior Member

Posts: 627I texted both of the numbers listed but have gotten no response.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 08:10 #8933Senior Member

Posts: 241Any info would be appreciated
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/385359188634
I've seen her ads and without a name, I can't seem to locate any conversations about her. I see she also posted in Racine.
Thanks!
-
02-09-20 01:43 #8932Regular Member

Posts: 8Texted back and forth. Setup time. Exchanged pics. Bait and switch for 6 foot tall Ghila monster I've seen 2/3 times before who always posts to fake pics. I think this chick stole 100 $ out of pants once. She is a lousy lay. Everything covered. Doesn't get on top. Wasn't worth kickin her out.
Sam90.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 21:15 #8931Senior Member

Posts: 31About 3 weeks ago we had plans and she cancelled. Luckily I had not gotten a room.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
Today we chatted around 2:30 pm. Made plans for 6 pm. Chatted on and off. At 5:30 confirmed meeting. I got room then she went ghost. Texted me at 7:40 pm asking if I was still available. Said she fell asleep. Very disappointing.
Maybe others will have better luck. And I really liked her look.
-
02-08-20 19:53 #8930Regular Member

Posts: 23Cassandra
Yep. This the one.
Originally Posted by SlotHugger96
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 14:47 #8929Banned Member
[Deleted by Admin]
Jasmine if you make another fake user to talk about yourself I'll edit the post so it says you have crabs.
Don't insult my intelligence by writing me and saying this wasn't you. No guy in the fucking world cares how well you speak.
A2
-
02-08-20 14:12 #8928Senior Member

Posts: 370Tale of two providers
Made a date with Amanda, but didn't hear back (until 3 hours later) so went to see this one:
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/130547977075
The pictures might be her, but from at least 10 years ago probably more. Told her I forgot something in the car and bailed.
Saw this one a few weeks ago:
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/093994668756
Nice smile, great attitude, good body. Staying at one of the Appleton Avenue notels. Definitely worth it.
-
02-08-20 13:24 #8927Senior Member

Posts: 39Kenzie
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/5818698.htm?cat=1
Any info on this one? Looks awesome! I searched the site & found nothing. Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks.











Reply With Quote





