Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,936 to 22,950 of 30808
-
02-10-20 16:58 #7873Senior Member

Posts: 563Intel?
Anyone know this one?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/317567729995
-
02-10-20 13:28 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 260Japanese doll
She's been around since BP days. Rate quoted on that post is way high for her.
Originally Posted by Poop18
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 23:44 #7871Regular Member

Posts: 18Any reviews on her?
Anybody seen Japanese Doll?
Is she legit or uncle or scammer?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1806509
-
02-09-20 19:14 #7870Senior Member

Posts: 246Have You Seen Her?
Has any monger had a dream with this provider before? I seen her ad on escort fish any info definitely appreciate it thanks.
-
02-09-20 17:32 #7869Senior Member

Posts: 93Lexi
Yes she looks like the pics, she might look slightly heavier but not a BBW. She does a nice HJ and massage and afterwards you go to the main meal. However, she only does mish and some variations of it. So forget about CG, RCG or anything similar. I found it a bit boring in that regard but it is worth the visit. I might try again.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 16:18 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 358Lexi
What you think about 40 or 45? Also I know she is liscenced but does she have some confirmation video?
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 15:01 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Yes, she almost looks normal so I would assume it's either uncle or a deposit scammer.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 12:41 #7866Senior Member

Posts: 57Must be an election year
Seems like these stings happen more often in election years, same with raids on strip clubs in other towns I've lived in previously.
Originally Posted by TaylorFun69
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 12:30 #7865Regular Member

Posts: 2Wake co
Massage Place 4042 busted last week.
Originally Posted by GimmeSex5
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 12:23 #7864Senior Member

Posts: 1651Lexi
First time I seen a face pic of her. Not to be too picky but the woman in that pic is not 34 years old, perhaps under 50 but if so not by a lot.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 10:26 #7863Senior Member

Posts: 228Thanks for the report I was curious
Thanks for the report I was curious.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 09:28 #7862Senior Member

Posts: 78Any info
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/642333720554
To good to be true?
-
02-09-20 08:31 #7861Regular Member

Posts: 7Nean Moon
Too funny. The one shown empty and closed storefront next to the "Pipers in in Park" restaurant is in the same shopping center as the Durham police sub station.
Originally Posted by XHippie
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 06:20 #7860Senior Member

Posts: 1538Durham County Arrest
They are watching Durham County not sure about Wake County.
According to ABC11 web page 18 arrested I think yesterday at a Durham hotel for soliciting prostitution didn't say what hotel, names listed in the article. Careful fella's.
-
02-09-20 01:48 #7859Senior Member

Posts: 190Eros Redirect Issues
Anyone else having issues on the alligator / Babylon site?
Every time I try to look at the reviews or additional pics I get redirected to Eros.
Tried clearing the web cache and history but it's still happening.










Reply With Quote






