Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7762

    Eros Redirect Issues

    Anyone else having issues on the alligator / Babylon site?

    Every time I try to look at the reviews or additional pics I get redirected to Eros.

    Tried clearing the web cache and history but it's still happening.

  2. #7761

    Alexia?

    Hello, any info on this one: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/703937490213.

    Thanks. Stbr.

  3. #7760

    Mercy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjules2408  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with either of them?
    I know Mercy is real because I saw her a few weeks ago so I would assume her friend is real.

  4. #7759

    Drea / Skylar from way back

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToBall  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? And are her pics accurate?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/460673984764
    I saw Drea / Skylar a few times a couple years ago. Very pretty, demons for sure so hit or miss. Don't remember fee but she would call a couple days later and I'd float a low number that she always accepted. I'd say something like, I'd like to do a half hr but I only have 60 on me. She always accepted. It's like low balling without being a dick and still getting good service.

  5. #7758
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Does Lexi really look like her in the picture?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...7414/1/1367103
    Lexi is the bomb. Seen her many times. Don't hesitate to go see her.

  6. #7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    Eighteen! That must have been a very convincing advertisement. So lets do some math here. If you figure on a one day add that you get 18 appointments, at a variance of 1/4 1/2,and a full then somebody would make a pretty good killin' for the day. If it was me I would probably be looking at a new Porsche or Ferrari. What say you?. LOL.
    I would think they had multiple ADs.

  7. #7756

    Lexi

    Does Lexi really look like her in the picture?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...7414/1/1367103

  8. #7755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Arrests

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    Eighteen! That must have been a very convincing advertisement. So lets do some math here. If you figure on a one day add that you get 18 appointments, at a variance of 1/4 1/2,and a full then somebody would make a pretty good killin' for the day. If it was me I would probably be looking at a new Porsche or Ferrari. What say you?. LOL.
    It's about time they got these dangerous criminals off the streets. Oh wait they were not on the streets or even criminals. Doesn't Matter because we're all safer now.

  9. #7754
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    DURHAM, and. C. (WTVD) -- Eighteen people were arrested and charged with soliciting prostitution in an anti-human-trafficking operation run by the Durham County Sheriff's Office at a hotel Thursday. The sheriff's office said this was the largest number of arrests in a single day for this crime.

    Deputies in the Anti-Crime and Narcotics Unit teamed up with the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation to make the arrests.
    Eighteen! That must have been a very convincing advertisement. So lets do some math here. If you figure on a one day add that you get 18 appointments, at a variance of 1/4 1/2,and a full then somebody would make a pretty good killin' for the day. If it was me I would probably be looking at a new Porsche or Ferrari. What say you?. LOL.

  10. #7753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Durham Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorVan  [View Original Post]
    Google Durham arrests. It comes up in "top stories".

    I do not know who RLCC is but would certainly be interested to know myself.
    DURHAM, and. C. (WTVD) -- Eighteen people were arrested and charged with soliciting prostitution in an anti-human-trafficking operation run by the Durham County Sheriff's Office at a hotel Thursday. The sheriff's office said this was the largest number of arrests in a single day for this crime.

    Deputies in the Anti-Crime and Narcotics Unit teamed up with the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation to make the arrests.

  11. #7752

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorVan  [View Original Post]
    Google Durham arrests. It comes up in "top stories".

    I do not know who RLCC is but would certainly be interested to know myself.
    The funniest thing I read about that sting was somebody was gone use an Xbox 360 as payment LOL.

  12. #7751

    Durham Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    I'm not seeing anything in the Durham County arrests related to a sting. However who is that "RLCC" on 2/7/2020 ?
    Google Durham arrests. It comes up in "top stories".

    I do not know who RLCC is but would certainly be interested to know myself.

  13. #7750

    Durham Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    I'm not seeing anything in the Durham County arrests related to a sting. However who is that "RLCC" on 2/7/2020 ?
    Nothing is showing up on DWS but there's an article about it that can be found here:

    newsobserver.com/news/local/counties/durham-county/article240081013.html

    Also, from other recent news articles, it looks like there have been a number of stings going on in the past week or two throughout NC. Stay safe out there and be extra diligent if you're thinking of TOFFT with someone new.

    Uncle needs to find something better to do with his time.

  14. #7749
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpin123  [View Original Post]
    I texted about 5 of them and all 5 gave me the same address. Is this fishy? LOL.
    NO! Not at all.

  15. #7748
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcb5199  [View Original Post]
    18 of our friends arrested in Durham today.
    I'm not seeing anything in the Durham County arrests related to a sting. However who is that "RLCC" on 2/7/2020 ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape