Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 19282
-
02-10-20 15:37 #7297Senior Member

Posts: 202I have seen her a few times. She's a stripper up in cocoa at LEO's. Her rates change all the time, she looks way hotter inside the strip club where it's dark. She has been doing this a long time so she's a pro. She will definitely work you for every dollar if you give her the opportunity. I haven't seen her in a few months because I showed up to her in call that she's living at in satellite Beach, she had a couple other guys in the room. I was early because I know where she lives and I told her I was there but didn't feel comfortable with two other guys hanging out. She told me they were family and they knew that's what she did and they would wait at the pool. I told her no thanks and she got real pissy with me about it. She has called me back to come see her but I haven't done it yet.
Originally Posted by AirSpencer24
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 14:47 #7296Senior Member

Posts: 30Looks TGTBT
Anyone have a report on this one: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...v/195017555916.
Looks good to me.
-
02-10-20 09:19 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 65Question
I've read a lot about the Readhead in Vero. I'm curious to know if anyone can confirm if she goes to the islands? I'm on the fence about the trip but if she is a fan of the greeks I'd go today.
Thanks.
-
02-10-20 07:36 #7294Regular Member

Posts: 15Any one had a dream with this 1 or TGTBT
-
02-09-20 23:54 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 139I agree with Mark. She is a delight. . 90 and she is good to go. But you better hurry up, she is moving to CO.
Originally Posted by MarkSpaceCoast
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 18:28 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 823I've been wondering the same thing myself. Last time I saw which was a while ago. She told me she might be going on a "vacation". Maybe she finally got picked up?.
Originally Posted by Stealth17
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 11:22 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 260What was the damage.
Originally Posted by Surfer49
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 11:13 #7290Senior Member

Posts: 260Brazilian
She's had a couple good reviews, I have not seen her myself, tried reaching out Sat. Got a reply 9 hrs later, by then I was already in my back up plan.
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 11:08 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 260A Shame
That's really a shame, when they get caught up on the candy train, but thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Oscar5
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 09:08 #7288Senior Member

Posts: 70Yep she cares more about the candy and whatever looser man she's supporting than her kids and being clean.
Originally Posted by Surfer49
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 08:50 #7287Senior Member

Posts: 660Anybody seen this one?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/328280966063
Goes by shellie.
-
02-09-20 07:45 #7286Regular Member

Posts: 3In my dream, she was definitely BETTER than her ads are. As they say, good to the last drop. A definite sweetheart.
Originally Posted by UsMale69
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 06:33 #7285Senior Member

Posts: 129Limonica
Has anyone seen the Brazilian Italian lately, looks great in black hair pics looks beat up in white hair pics, what color is her hair now? Candy issues?
Safe.
-
02-09-20 05:53 #7284Senior Member

Posts: 1941Lacey
A perfect example of girls who start out good and end up bad! I've seen this many times over the years and I am not surprised. Last year everyone was raving about this girl, that her skills were great etc. Lately, not so good. It's a shame, that's why I follow the Forum to stay abreast of what's happening out there and to be informed. IDK, in Brevard the pickings are slim and that's why I prefer UTRs or at least semi-UTRs who do this as more as an avocation as opposed to vocation and are NOT dependent on income to move from hotel to hotel and support their habits! I have learned the hard way that the really good experiences are with women who use the hobby as a supplement to their income, not the primary source of it! IMHO.
Originally Posted by Surfer49
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 01:46 #7283Senior Member

Posts: 178Headache Relief
Anyone seen this head doctor? Is she as good as advertised and what was the damage?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/424925440168









Reply With Quote




