Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 3922
-
05-03-20 21:57 #3517Regular Member

Posts: 6Pretty dead
Haven't been down there in a year decided to go there around 3 weeks ago and last night and it was pretty dead. Stayed until 5 am and left. It's a ghost town.
Originally Posted by DrunkerIrish
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 05:03 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 592Action on the street
Are there any girls working the blade as of the end of April? I haven't been downtown because I'm thinking its a ghost town. If the cops can't get the girls for prostitution, I'm sure they are kicking them off the street for not obeying social distance.
Anybody with intel?
-
03-30-20 17:50 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 46Trannys
I thought that was for trannys I haven't seen a woman on that street in 6 yrs.
Originally Posted by NightSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 10:20 #3514Regular Member

Posts: 1Is WV Ave still a good spot?
I want to know is WV Ave a good spot? I've had some luck once. Then I saw LE be present more. And spots with lower risk?
-
03-24-20 15:32 #3513Forum Advertiser

Posts: 513th street northeast from k to o st 3 am till 7.
Originally Posted by MrSticky
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 14:06 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 163True. I've had two occasions that she made me wait ans then ghosted me. When people get used getting love they can start acting funny sometimes.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 21:07 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 381I've met Faith, she is very pleasant but when she started wanting a $ for a blow and go I was done. $50 is the cut off. Some of these girls be tripping.
Originally Posted by KravenMorehed
[View Original Post]
Shitty.
-
02-12-20 02:57 #3510Regular Member

Posts: 8Visiting in March
Can anyone DM Me or let me know where any good hot spots are. Or any good strip clubs to go to!
-
02-09-20 05:41 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 163Yall say Kitty. I know her as courtney and and she wss always right but yeah that habit became an issue a few times. Had top drive her to that spot 15 min away from loop sp she would get prescribed pills to sell. She had a good personality and body. RIP.
On another note have yall met Faith? Of not bruh. Yes. Natty DD, big soft buns. Cute face. NEVER rushes. Have doctors figured OGs. PMFD (PM me for details).
-
02-03-20 04:37 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 592Very sad
Nicest girl out there, period. Rest in Peace.
Originally Posted by TrickWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 13:58 #3507Senior Member

Posts: 72Loop
New to DC. Any info on the loop.
Heard things about k&11 to K&14 but have seen very little there.
-
01-07-20 11:39 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 174Becky
Took a stroll the other night. 9 BSW all standard. 2 WSW one better that he other. Becky, BSW was civi 7 and was nice enough standard all the way around.
-
01-02-20 19:50 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 138Wow
She looks healthier than most chicks. Damn RIP.
Originally Posted by TrickWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 18:22 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 744Rest In Peace Courtney a. k. a. Kitty
Unfortunately its true. The kid received conformation recently about Kitty's passing. She died 3 weeks ago apparently of a drug overdose. The kid has known Kitty for many years and she was definitely good peoples. The blade definitely won't be the same without her smh. RIP Courtney a. K. a. Kitty. Rest well baby girl.
Originally Posted by DrunkerIrish
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 01:35 #3503Senior Member

Posts: 592Any confirmation if this is true?
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





