Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20629

    HoneySpa

    Was excited about the returnand went in a few days ago.

    Sign at window says retue.

    Rn in 5 minutes. Waited for 7-10 minutes with no one in sight.

    Went out and saw a nice MILF to the rigjt sitting at the window smiking and waving to me. . I am normally not that easily persuadedbut MILFs will Do it!.

    Anyhoooo. Just wanted to know her name and as soon as I opened the door. I just could not leave! Hahahah. She literally pulled me inside the secons door and "forced" into one of thw rooms and slammed the door shut. Well. Ine can guess the rest. !

    Her name was Angela and had huge knockers that would give temporary life to anyone stuck with Coronavirus in Hubei! .

  2. #20628

    Best massage on 17th and Ross

    Hey guys does anyone have any information about this new place in Santa Ana. Name is Best Massage. Please post it or send PM.

    Buzz 45.

  3. #20627

    Instagram Handle

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerMango  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Honey Spa is open again as Aroma Spa. The same girls are available as before. Not too sure about whether or not it's HM so YMMV. Will visit at some point. . 65 for 1 hour before tip.
    Do they have a new Insta handle yet? Where can we see the line up?

  4. #20626
    New to this whole mongering thing. Looking for somewhere to get BBJ or CBJ around LF. Been to multiple places don't expect much but the reg HE HJ but want to experience something a little more.

  5. #20625
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHoudini  [View Original Post]
    Can you clear your PMs? Want to send you one.
    Ok just landed in Vegas.

  6. #20624
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    And if you want to try somewhere else just pm Me and I'll give you some details I seen a picture of her she Looks hot probably 100 to fucker I can set you up with her haven't tried her yet but you will have to give me details sharing is caring I'm pretty sure she's working tomorrow.
    Can you clear your PMs? Want to send you one.

  7. #20623
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    And if you want to try somewhere else just pm Me and I'll give you some details I seen a picture of her she Looks hot probably 100 to fucker I can set you up with her haven't tried her yet but you will have to give me details sharing is caring I'm pretty sure she's working tomorrow.
    She sounds very interesting. Might have to check her out. How is she look wise? And her recommended damage?

  8. #20622
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows where is "Yung Yung" located?

    (Might be in the wrong forum).
    She was in the Orlando area, according to posts. According to other posts, she has since left for CA.

  9. #20621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Yung Yung

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows where is "Yung Yung" located?
    Apparently, she's in Orlando. It appears the guy posted in LA forum by mistake.

  10. #20620

    Yung yung

    Anyone knows where is "Yung Yung" located?

    (Might be in the wrong forum).

  11. #20619
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    If you get yu yu she should clean your ass rim you suck your balls and swallow all the swimmers your mileage may vary. I've seen her a few times before never had her but she seen me so she wanted to be a good little girl. She's probably the youngest one there she's 30 I haven't met Karla yet she might be new.
    And if you want to try somewhere else just pm Me and I'll give you some details I seen a picture of her she Looks hot probably 100 to fucker I can set you up with her haven't tried her yet but you will have to give me details sharing is caring I'm pretty sure she's working tomorrow.

  12. #20618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    If you get yu yu she should clean your ass rim you suck your balls and swallow all the swimmers your mileage may vary. I've seen her a few times before never had her but she seen me so she wanted to be a good little girl. She's probably the youngest one there she's 30 I haven't met Karla yet she might be new.
    I've only seen Yuyu. I agree, she's probably in her 30's. She's a little thick with small A's. She will use a bunch of wet wipes on you. But I don't blame her, who wants to stick your tongue onto a dirty ass. Service is very good and she aims to please. Sweet girl. I'd repeat if I'm in the area. Would be interested in hearing more about Karla.

  13. #20617
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Just go in there ask for yu yu or Maria. Just make the motion for blow job Maria is usually 60 bucks. Yu yu might want 70. Park in the back and go in if you have to take a leak you can go in the restroom first before you go in there.
    If you get yu yu she should clean your ass rim you suck your balls and swallow all the swimmers your mileage may vary. I've seen her a few times before never had her but she seen me so she wanted to be a good little girl. She's probably the youngest one there she's 30 I haven't met Karla yet she might be new.

  14. #20616
    Quote Originally Posted by Robie1995  [View Original Post]
    I've studied what why'all have said but I'm still nervous and now do you just walk in and ask for Karla or yu yu and when should you discuss what you want?
    Just go in there ask for yu yu or Maria. Just make the motion for blow job Maria is usually 60 bucks. Yu yu might want 70. Park in the back and go in if you have to take a leak you can go in the restroom first before you go in there.

  15. #20615
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Suggest you call and make an appt if you want a specific girl. Once you're in the room you can discuss what services you are interested in. But sounds like you already know what to expect, Just make your move and she'll know what to do.
    Yup. That's it. You can discuss either before or right after the flip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape