Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,056 to 23,070 of 30788
-
02-06-20 19:10 #7733Regular Member

Posts: 12Any luck with either of them?
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 19:08 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 51349x2 S Miami Blvd
Sting. Don't go there. At least 2 ads sending you to this address. This is one. Not sure of the other. That's all info I have. No need to PM me. My source is legit.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/424352649695
-
02-06-20 17:41 #7731Senior Member

Posts: 192Drea
I had so much fun last time I had to go again. This time went for an hour. Room was messy she was dirty. I got a good lap dance and was turned on so she put the cover on and I slammed her in a couple positions. I came quickly and was getting ready for round two when I looked over and she was fully dressed playing with her phone. I grabbed my shit and left. I may be back but only for qv.
-
02-06-20 11:15 #7730Banned Member

Posts: 354I haven't checked posts lately to see your post.
Originally Posted by Jjules2408
[View Original Post]
Overpriced, rushed, lackluster, incall trap house. Hard pass.
Edit* You were asking about BeeBee. For context.
-
02-06-20 10:49 #7729Senior Member

Posts: 50Worth a shot
140 hh I didn't ask about options. I was kind of in a hurry so pretty standard CBJ then cg and rcg to finish. All covered.
Originally Posted by BobCowan
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 10:45 #7728Senior Member

Posts: 50That is her
Yes indeed!
Originally Posted by Horny4U
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 10:32 #7727Senior Member

Posts: 195I don't remember her name but I remember neutral to good reviews on her. One thing I have seen about her and it's noticeable in a lot of the pics is that she lost a lot of weight so she has a lot of baggy skin. I do recall one person saying the BJ was good.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 09:33 #7726Senior Member

Posts: 867Does anyone recall a review for this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9193464447
I seem to recall seeing her picture posted here in the forum, but I don't have a name to search for.
Any info?
-
02-06-20 09:19 #7725Banned Member

Posts: 354I wish more providers were like that. I mean just leave the monkey at home! If the noise wasn't enough, all the jumping around on furniture, and don't even get me started on the feces throwing!
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
I'm sorry, that was to good of a set up to pass up.
-
02-06-20 07:36 #7724Senior Member

Posts: 84Shae
Been seeing this one very interested definitely a nice specimen. LOL but can't find any reviews. Does anyone have any information on her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/44798501/
-
02-06-20 06:46 #7723Senior Member

Posts: 666Bailey Rates
When I saw her ads pop back up, I tried to get her to take a "Trip standard" rate of $60 qv. She said she charges $85 for a qv and there is only one thing on the menu. I assume that's a BBBJTCIM. Anyway, I told her thanks but no thanks. Have fun out there.
Originally Posted by SwordInStone
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 04:46 #7722Senior Member

Posts: 458Bailey
Was that for her or hhr?
Originally Posted by SwordInStone
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 20:40 #7721Senior Member

Posts: 33Yes she is showing age but has kept her vigor. She too a bit less $$ from me.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 19:42 #7720Senior Member

Posts: 5303 times
I tried three times within a few weeks to see her and received an initial response or two, then ghosted. Decided to try again later (no other options) and I got through. Was not worth all the effort for me. I did not find her attractive and she is definitely older and thicker than her cute pics. But she was nice and accommodating. If I was attracted to her, and if I felt like she would be more likely to reply, I would keep her on my list.
Originally Posted by BobCowan
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 18:53 #7719Senior Member

Posts: 1651Amazing
How they age 7 years and still state the same age along with higher rates.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



