Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 7370
-
02-08-20 18:08 #3425Senior Member

Posts: 434Who is the old favorite at club Bristol? Haven't been there in a while.
Originally Posted by SconnieNation7
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 15:06 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 446Angel
After a trip to club Bristol and a lapper from ole favorite I tried to unsuccessfully tried to book with a few providers so headed here again. Probably my 10th visit, did a 4 hand though for the first time. Massage was very good, wish I woulda got teased more (maybe it was late or nervous cause of 4 hands) but the flip was a fun finish. UTC up top on both as one focused on twig and other on berries.
Tipped 55 each so it wasn't a cheap trip but fun since I don't do it.
-
02-05-20 15:07 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 78The first couple pics look like it could be the old Bri. But the last few pics are definitely not Bri. She was never put up that good. The new pics show a nice ass, and some nice tits. Bri did not have that type of body. I saw her once and never repeated because she lack any type of enthusiasm and her body was pretty plump, and not in a good sexy way. Sloppy and had a hygiene issue as well. Could be Bri, but definitely using some fake pics then. The place has gone downhill in the last year. Fat guy can't keep any girls around. And the ones he does keep around won't do anything if you don't have a fat wallet like the other poster said. Too much activity coming and going from location, is also a big deterrent.
Originally Posted by SconnieNation7
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 14:52 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 294If that's Bri if you bring enough cash everything should be on the table. Only girl off state who was open menu wise I found was Kendra but I don't think she's there anymore. Carrie I'm not sure about as I didn't have the wallet.
Originally Posted by SconnieNation7
[View Original Post]
My experience is if you have the cash you get the ass with this place, if it's changed that would suck.
-
02-05-20 11:55 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 2192Fuck that place. Fat dude takes half. So you pay $120 for an hour, girl gets $60. Plus whatever you tip?
Originally Posted by SconnieNation7
[View Original Post]
It's not worth the hassle. Weird email setup. Completely rude when you ask any kind of questions. And then on top of all that it's a big fat maybe sandwich. Glorified hand job or more? Who knows. Maybe you'll get lucky.
No thanks.
-
02-05-20 10:39 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 446I'd hope it's the same considering she used to work at the old one as Bri I believe. But if they aren’t doing oral, mutual oral or FS the rate and email process isn’t worth it imo
Originally Posted by JumpinJF1993
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 10:29 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 56Gina
Thanks for the report. I had been thinking of seeing her.
I did see Emily recently.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/mas...y/436233117225
Fairly cute. Body was probably a 7. Service was much closer to what Canyon Therapy use to offer, which is much better than what we've been getting on State St. Lately. But lacked enthusiasm I like to feel from a provider, even if it's faked. On the fence about repeating, but with what is currently available, I lean toward yes. PM for details.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 10:18 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 56Sabrina
Hopefully gone. She was terrible. Great body and very cute but no service what so ever in my experience. Of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by MadAznGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 18:56 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 135Gina on State
https://madison.skipthegames.com/mas...a/741436821714
Saw Gina on State and was disappointed again. She was the worst ever. Shorted on time, massage sucked and now they are draping you.
And I thought Sabrina was bad! Going downhill quickly, priced way to much for what you get. Back to Geshia house, here I come.
-
02-04-20 17:34 #3416Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list

Posts: 1612 inch dick
I would have left that part out.
Originally Posted by TheHand
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 10:53 #3415Regular Member

Posts: 13Sabrina
What happened to Sabrina on State St?
-
01-31-20 15:26 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 183Best review of 2020, I'm calling it now. Shut it down.
Originally Posted by TheHand
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 23:55 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 294Angel
Just got back from Orlando where the AMP give you a true PSE. After the flight I get out from the ball and chain for a massage because I needed it. I try to stay away from Angel as it's too close to home but it was after 9 pm and the closest I wanted to drive.
I get there around 915, met by an older woman with fucked up hair in a dress. She asks how long and I say an hour and she says ok. Led to the center room and told to get undressed. No towel on the table so I lay there full exposed. Took a Boner pill in Orlando the day before and it starts kicking in so I'm already hard as a rock.
Woman in dress comes back in with her messed up hair pulled into a ponytail, should have left it down, yuck.
Then I get this amazing massage with heavy teasing. It was incredible, after she got done with my back she started with the legs and was going to town on the boys. My guys haven't had a massage like that since, I dunno ever. She then got on the table and spread my legs apart as far as they could go and then propped up my ass and wrapped her leg around my one leg so she could get a hand on my rock hard two inch dick. One of her hands was running through my ass crack the other on the little guy. I started welping it felt incredible. After fucking most of the available orlando pussy the past week I was gtg.
Then the flip. My mind was set on getting under her dress and getting a hand up there. She played with my nipples then went right to work, then so did I. She had on a g-string and my hand went right to the honey hole, don't think she expected it because she clenched her legs so I couldn't really move down there but I had my finger on the button. I got a little moistness then she went jackhammer and popped. She left to get a towel and I took a quick sniff and almost died, it was disgusting.
Bottle of water, hug and she grabbed the mini me. Out the door one hundo.
-
01-30-20 11:40 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 46Staying on the West Side
Any seniors have a recommendation for a great massage on the west side of Madison. I'm staying at Marriot West to ight. PM with details or some advice would be great.
-
01-25-20 09:38 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 800Geisha House
Going to try to make a trip to GH in the next few days, three of the women I remember (as it's been close to a year) are still there: Kendra, Kristina, Chyna. For those who frequent the place, there was an older gal, black hair, short, really big rack who's name I can't remember. If anyone remembers, you can PM me if you want. Thanks!









Reply With Quote




