Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,461 to 23,475 of 31140
-
02-07-20 15:49 #7680Regular Member

Posts: 16Doubtful
When they check off that many activities I would be very suspicious.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 15:35 #7679Regular Member

Posts: 16Brooke
She has responded promptly to my snaps and texts. Hoping to see finally see her tomorrow and I'll post a review afterward.
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 15:08 #7678Senior Member

Posts: 145Info
Anyone ever had experience with this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/377431384460
-
02-07-20 10:31 #7677Senior Member

Posts: 100Jada
Thanks for the resposne TM. I asked her about her set up and she said she had a place in University, so I was thinking she may be doing something on the side but that's why I wanted to see if anyone could verify. Again, appreciate you taking the time to respond!
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
SM.
-
02-07-20 09:48 #7676Senior Member

Posts: 62Recommnendations
Luckily, there are a lot of different providers out there to satisfy all types of tastes and budgets. It may be easier for you to go "site seeing" onto any one of the popular sites to find a provider that is appealing to you and then do your research which would include looking to see if members have posted a review on the person that you fancy. That should help narrow down your request for feedback or specific suggestions. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Migalv
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 08:28 #7675Senior Member

Posts: 427Zoey
Numerous bad reviews and warnings. Avoid.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 08:15 #7674Senior Member

Posts: 190Katie
I think she is same Katie that has report in ripoff section in November about running away with 200 just the number is changed. But surprisingly, I visited before reading reviews and qv was not bad. Location in fm is mess but service was not bad. So surprised what happened.
Originally Posted by LittleChipper
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 06:35 #7673Banned Member

Posts: 1148Is She Legit
I've never seen her. However, there are a couple of posts on here, that point to scam and or sketchy dealings.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 01:20 #7672Senior Member

Posts: 136Don't do it. Those are mostly fake pics but a few of them hit on pics of Nicole. She's gone by a lot of names but she's been around for a long time. Super strung out and will steal from you. Very addicted. Sad because she was super hot a long time ago when she started in the biz. But that was a long time ago.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 00:31 #7671Regular Member

Posts: 23Recommendations
Hi.
I will be in town next weekend for a few days and wanted some recommendations. I prefer outcall.
TIA.
-
02-06-20 21:58 #7670Senior Member

Posts: 255Go figure
Seem like every girl just now wants to lay there and have you do all the work.
Originally Posted by LittleChipper
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 21:46 #7669Regular Member

Posts: 2I have read the last pages of the forum and I mostly see people asking for info on specific providers or leaving bad reviews. I am more interested to know about good experiences and recommendations, like your last review. Thanks! That's is the kind of info I am looking for.
Originally Posted by LittleChipper
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 21:40 #7668Senior Member

Posts: 255A few
Tiffani and rose are really the only only two I've seen and would see again I stick to skip the games mostly.
Originally Posted by Migalv
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 21:34 #7667Senior Member

Posts: 55Are you serious?
I just posted two reviews today and instead of reading them or even doing a little research of all the good advice put out there by fellow hobbyists, you come in with you first post to the board asking for a summary? Come on man!
Originally Posted by Migalv
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 21:06 #7666Senior Member

Posts: 42Which providers?
Not to be rude, but have you read any of this forum? It is a total breakdown of providers anyone that has a comment and their opinions. Its your first post and you ask a general question like that. .
Originally Posted by Migalv
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




