Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7649

    Tiffany

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/549218814768

    Anyone seen here lately? I can't get in touch with her.

  2. #7648

    Jada Love

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyMinutes  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys ever take the plunge with this one? Located in University Area and quoted $ for one hour massage session.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108142

    Thanks,

    SM.
    It seems as if she works out of a parlor. The rates listed on her ad are typical for a massage parlor. 30 minutes = . 5 60 minutes = . 7. That's typically the house fee you pay mamasan for the room rental. The massage fee and any "extras" are between you and your masseuse.

    If she quoted you $, it's probably for the house fee (assuming you wanted an hour) and. 4 for a HE.

  3. #7647

    Bait and Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Beano1  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/160336

    I am hoping this is not a bait and switch.

    Any ideas on the subject?

    B1.
    Unfortunately, it appears that something is amiss. That number is all over the place.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...28-361672.html

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/34d-bu...92370-38660139

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/158558

  4. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    When was she arrested?
    Mid January.

  5. #7645
    I could be wrong but I aksed abotu this girl awhile back and was told that the $ for one hour in the ad is basically to get you in the door and then the upcharges start.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyMinutes  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys ever take the plunge with this one? Located in University Area and quoted $ for one hour massage session.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108142

    Thanks,

    SM.

  6. #7644
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188
    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Personally, I've never seen her but her pics are hot.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1492420
    FAKE PICS. That woman's photos have to be the most widely used fake photos on any SW or dating site. I don't know who she is (she's def. Hot as hell,) but man, I see those pics & I know it's not legit right away.

  7. #7643

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jenna this week, I did notice her phone # has changed. Always a little red flag but it might be nothing.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...na&clients=men
    I saw Jenna last week and used that number.

  8. #7642

    Bait / Switch?

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/160336

    I am hoping this is not a bait and switch.

    Any ideas on the subject?

    B1.

  9. #7641

    Any info on Jada Love?

    Any of you guys ever take the plunge with this one? Located in University Area and quoted $ for one hour massage session.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108142

    Thanks,

    SM.

  10. #7640

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Personally, I've never seen her but her pics are hot.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1492420
    I saw her a few months ago. Fake pics for sure, but she's a hot milfy type. Very sweet and kind, with a trying to make ends meet, fallen on hard times vibe. Probably a little overpriced, especially since she's not much into lfk / dfk, but was worth it for me since she's in Concord.

  11. #7639

    Jenna

    Anyone seen Jenna this week, I did notice her phone # has changed. Always a little red flag but it might be nothing.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...na&clients=men

  12. #7638
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRallyay  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in Mid-January. No mention of taking a break when I said I'd see her in a few weeks. I sure hope not because I was going to try to see her tomorrow.
    Has her contact info changed? I've been trying to get in touch with her since December, but nothing.

    I change numbers every three months so it's hard to maintain consistent contact but Megan is one of my ATFs.

  13. #7637

    Jenna the MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by NCGuy4414  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Funder. I'm familiar with the Jenna you linked, but I'm looking for a link to the other, much less frequently mentioned Jenna. I may have quoted a post referencing the wrong one. Any insight on "other Jenna" would be appreciated.
    How about this one? Personally, I've never seen her but her pics are hot.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1492420

  14. #7636

    Blonde Katie

    Anyone see this girl? All I find in the thread is info on Cajun Katie, deadbeat LKN Katie and a few other reports with dead links. Any help is appreciated.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/826739985738

  15. #7635

    Share

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneKing  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to try an angle. Put up a posting at some communities on the east side and at a few places to eat on the boards with a call me tag type thing. A few apartment complexes, mobile home communities where they are central mailboxes. Well have a few hits and I would have someone come over and do some cleaning and I would do some fishing.

    I got a few duds of course, not much on looks. Paid them 20 for coming over and "interviewing by cleaning my kitchen" . Best part was nothing happened that would make things weird, it was just simple questions and you can kind of get a feel if a woman is looking to make "real money".

    The last woman of my first day was an older blonde named Kelly, she owns a maid service call "Maid just for you" I asked how she got my number and she apparently lives in one of the communities" Meadowbrook trailer park. So she comes over to give me a "quote" When she shows up she is in some leggings and wearing a heavy coat. So after a few minutes of talking she asks if she can see the place so she can start her quote. At this point I am thinking this is not going to go anywhere. So I say sure and she heads around the house while I answer some texts trying to set up one more visit for the night. So after she wonders around a bit she comes back and takes off her coat to talk and show me why she is giving me that price. Under her coat she is wearing a white tank top and no bra. How can I tell no bra, her nipples are showing through. I try to ignore because she looked like she had some bolt ons. So as we talk I stare and stare, she notices and says to me. Oh you can get those for 40 extra. I laugh and she laughs and just to test her I reach out and grab her tit. She smiles and says something like now you believe me? I tell her at this point, I don't care about cleaning and what I really want, She says she has never done that, but at this point I have her in front of me squeezing her from behind and she is grinding back on me. She gave some of the best or I have ever had, I could feel my own eyes crossing during it. I looked down and she was playing with herself. I will say she may be the tightest woman I have ever been with. She said her husband in wheelchair bound and she had not had sex in a few years. I don't doubt her. I can not say she will do any of this with anyone else, but after we did what we did she cleaned my house and also came back 2 days later for another round. If you want a nice woman who you may have to probe to get more then she is a good one. I enjoy challenges and she was enjoyable.

    Next day I had a heavy set Mexican girl come over. Said she was 22. I decided to play this one a bit more aggressive because on the phone she sounded very timid to submissive because I told her I was a supervisor at my job and had a dominant personality and she said that was cool because she had a submissive personality
    If you'd like to share the info on the blond Kelly, it would be much appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape