Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11718
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jules-grey

    She looks hawt, TER is still newish again so not many recent reviews, hoping for info before jumping on this.

    Was also considering Kennedy, she has a stellar TER review

    https://www.thekcexperience.net

    But you can't see full face shot which is sometimes a dealbreaker (plus VERY limited availability).
    I saw Kennedy about 2 years ago. Really under the radar, hidden gem. Fake tits, great body, loves to bring toys in, very selective but not too deep of screening. She has a place downtown, but I saw her in Schaumburg. If you search the threads you'll find reviews on her 2+ years ago. She doesn't have a lot of miles on her, but she's been in the game for awhile. Great girl, prices high, but worth it. She loves back door love too.

    Edit - Man, looking at her new website and Twitter reminded me of that tiny little body.. I might have to partake now. Thanks for the reminder

  2. #11717
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    Was also considering Kennedy,

    https://www.thekcexperience.net.


    But you can't see full face shot which is sometimes a dealbreaker (plus VERY limited availability).
    Saw Kennedy a few years ago, back when her availability was a bit more open. She is gorgeous and has tattoos, which are blurred out in her pics. It was definitely a fun time and she was very into Greek.

  3. #11716

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jules-grey

    She looks hawt, TER is still newish again so not many recent reviews, hoping for info before jumping on this.


    https://www.thekcexperience.net

    But you can't see full face shot which is sometimes a dealbreaker (plus VERY limited availability).
    Was also considering Kennedy, she has a stellar TER review.

    I've seen Kennedy she is enthusiastic and really into it. I don't remember specifics about her face but she does ham manmades which is a turnoff for me. But the time with her made it not matter. She seems to love Greek if you are into that.

  4. #11715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jules-grey

    She looks hawt, TER is still newish again so not many recent reviews, hoping for info before jumping on this.

    Was also considering Kennedy, she has a stellar TER review

    https://www.thekcexperience.net

    But you can't see full face shot which is sometimes a dealbreaker (plus VERY limited availability).
    Are you looking for a girl to fuck or to spend an hour with self absorbed divas who's sites look more like an autobiography than an escort ad?

  5. #11714

    Anyone seen Jules or Kennedy?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jules-grey

    She looks hawt, TER is still newish again so not many recent reviews, hoping for info before jumping on this.

    Was also considering Kennedy, she has a stellar TER review

    https://www.thekcexperience.net

    But you can't see full face shot which is sometimes a dealbreaker (plus VERY limited availability).

  6. #11713
    Re: Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Layne123  [View Original Post]
    I distinctly remember somebody here went to see a girl who used those pics, and it was a different girl. In spite of lots of comments on LC that the pics were real. This post was about girl using those pics, I remember well, she was near me and I was *very* interested until I heard that.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4395002

  7. #11712
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Layne123  [View Original Post]
    Another black girl who claims to be a Latina when clearly it's obvious she black.

  8. #11711

  9. #11710
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by TitSucker  [View Original Post]
    She probably lets me as I'm a long time customer. But she doesn't do anal at all
    Did you stop hitting it because her stomach got fat?

  10. #11709

    Savanna

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    She let you shoot dna in side her? Does she allow anal.
    She probably lets me as I'm a long time customer. But she doesn't do anal at all!

  11. #11708
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    When you say 3 weeks. Hopefully after 2/20? I'm coming into town for business, would love to see her.
    Couldn't tell you. Sorry.

  12. #11707
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason750  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/44685318/

    Just dreamt of this one for an hour. Didn't get her name woops. She's very cute just a bit thicker than the pics show. Still very attractive and gorgeous tits. Easy setup, she sent me in for a shower then naked oil massage with some teasing. Flipped me over for a very enthusiastic CBJ which made me pop pretty fast. Eye contact the whole time. A little more massage. Then she got on top and rose me for a while. Flipped her over for some hard bucking doggy. Finished in missionary. She puts on a good show and is very vocal telling me to fuck her harder because she's going to cum. She was rubbing her clit fast. If that was fake she's a hell of an actress. Took a shower to clean up and was on my way.

    She's leaving to go back to Poland in 3 weeks. Definitely a language barrier between us but that was ok. She's a sweetheart.

    Also the blonde named Sandra is working at the same place. Nice condo in elk Grove, safe.
    When you say 3 weeks. Hopefully after 2/20? I'm coming into town for business, would love to see her.

    Edit: I talked to her.. guess she's leaving before then, damn. She was right up my alley too

  13. #11706
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason750;4649799[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/44685318/[/URL]

    Just dreamt of this one for an hour. Didn't get her name woops. She's very cute just a bit thicker than the pics show. Still very attractive and gorgeous tits. Easy setup, she sent me in for a shower then naked oil massage with some teasing. Flipped me over for a very enthusiastic CBJ which made me pop pretty fast. Eye contact the whole time. A little more massage. Then she got on top and rose me for a while. Flipped her over for some hard bucking doggy. Finished in missionary. She puts on a good show and is very vocal telling me to fuck her harder because she's going to cum. She was rubbing her clit fast. If that was fake she's a hell of an actress. Took a shower to clean up and was on my way.

    She's leaving to go back to Poland in 3 weeks. Definitely a language barrier between us but that was ok. She's a sweetheart.

    Also the blonde named Sandra is working at the same place. Nice condo in elk Grove, safe.
    Can anyone confirm if this current woman is or is not the same woman that was previously here under the name of Monia? Their photos look similar so I'm inclined to say yes but my experience with Monia was lackluster performance wise in contrast to these new reports. If it is the same woman, I'll take a pass on a second round.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/7...1751/2/3721960

  14. #11705

    Jaeda

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...9/019172444740

    Visiting Chicago for work and lone behold my ATF in Milwaukee contacts me and says she's in Chicago for a few days.

    Say no more. I told her to come visit ASAP. Surprisingly she was prompt to get back to me (normally patience and persistence is needed when texting her).

    She arrived with sweatpants, a hoodie and chuck taylors. Looking stunning and tan we hit it off right away.

    We shoot the shit (she's intelligent and can hold a conversation, unlike others) and catch up for a bit then she takes off her hoodie and like usually she's not wearing a bra. She asks me if I have anything to drink and I told her to check the fridge. She grabs a soda and comes back to me and tells me to hold her soda. Okay. Selfishly I take a sip and notice she's un zipping my pants. With no hesitation she grabs me and goes head first. I can feel the back of her throat. Holy shit, she was not only thirsty but hungry too.

    I make her stop before I lose it. Sitting on the couch, ready for liftoff she stands up and pulls her sweats down, and starts shaking her ass (love her ass). Grabbed her hips, pulled her towards me and she sat down in my lap. She starts bouncing reverse cowgirl, what a beautiful view to see.

    I will repeat for as long as she's here. She's the unicorn, the gem, the one we all search for.

    Cheers,

    Mack.

  15. #11704

    Savanna

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    The other guy said her stomach is bloated. Not sure if you want that or what
    Thanks. I saw that. I passed before cause of timing issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape