Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,226 to 15,240 of 26928
-
02-06-20 09:46 #11703Senior Member

Posts: 218Sandra
I dreamt of Sandra recently and I guess she also goes by Marta. The brunette you dreamt about was walking around the condo as I was leaving and gave a nice smile making me want to see her next. She looks curvy in a good way and very cute. I've been to this nice condo before to see Martha last summer. Sandra greeted me in a tight fitting dress wearing make-up like she was ready to go out with a handshake and a hug. Set up was easy with minimal screening. She is very friendly and personable. Started with a nice massage, minimal teasing. On the flip she put the cover on right away and went to work with CBJ with lots of tongue on the balls. Went into some cow girl with boobie sucking and LFK / DFk. Her lips seem to be pumped with botox if that's your thing. Boobs are man-made and nice to look at but I prefer naturals. She is thin and in great shape. If I had to guess she is around 40 or so. Changed pace with some DATY and she was very responsive. Flipped her over to get view from rear with more DATY and then went doggie. Nice view with that thin waist and nicely shaped ass to grip. She lets you know she is into it often making some funny, high pitched sounds as she gets pounded. Finished in mish and then chatted a bit. She is sweet and aims to please. I would see her again but for the moment I have others I want to see before they leave like this nameless brunette. Typical NG price $$ hour.
Originally Posted by Jason750;4649799[URL
-
02-05-20 21:59 #11702Regular Member

Posts: 5Mya Michelle is a total scam
Total scam. I had seen the stellar reviews for Mya on the other site, and was curious to meet. I reached out, and she mentioned that for screening, she would require a deposit.
I was very naive, and I even sent her a bit more than the required deposit amount. She was very communicative prior to the deposit, helping me figure out how to get the money to her. However, after the deposit, she stopped communication. Within 3 minutes of our scheduled meeting, she messaged me saying she had to cancel due to an issue with a babysitter. Totally fine, but that was my last communication with her. I tried to set up meetings the following days, but absolutely no response. I tried to ask for a refund on the deposit due to the cancellation, and then I learned she had blocked me. Seems like the stellar reviews are older, and the new deposit policy is a scam. I hope I can prevent others from this unfortunate setup. I really am left with a terrible taste in my mouth, and I blame myself for being so trusting. I've learned my lesson the hard way. Absolutely never give a deposit.
https://www.myamichellevip.com/
-
02-05-20 21:41 #11701Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144The other guy said her stomach is bloated. Not sure if you want that or what.
Originally Posted by SecretAzn
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 17:26 #11700Senior Member

Posts: 86https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/44685318/
Just dreamt of this one for an hour. Didn't get her name woops. She's very cute just a bit thicker than the pics show. Still very attractive and gorgeous tits. Easy setup, she sent me in for a shower then naked oil massage with some teasing. Flipped me over for a very enthusiastic CBJ which made me pop pretty fast. Eye contact the whole time. A little more massage. Then she got on top and rose me for a while. Flipped her over for some hard bucking doggy. Finished in missionary. She puts on a good show and is very vocal telling me to fuck her harder because she's going to cum. She was rubbing her clit fast. If that was fake she's a hell of an actress. Took a shower to clean up and was on my way.
She's leaving to go back to Poland in 3 weeks. Definitely a language barrier between us but that was ok. She's a sweetheart.
Also the blonde named Sandra is working at the same place. Nice condo in elk Grove, safe.
-
02-05-20 16:50 #11699Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144She let you shoot dna in side her? Does she allow anal.
Originally Posted by TitSucker
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 15:50 #11698Regular Member

Posts: 23Savanna
When I contacted her before, she would not to do BBFS. YMMV.
Originally Posted by TitSucker
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 14:03 #11697Senior Member

Posts: 1636Lindsay had bleached blonde hair for several years and went by Abigail Durant. She "retired" and was briefly on a documentary style TV show called 3 am on Showtime with some Z list celebrities, and even was a guest on Loveline after appearing on that show. If you search around you can find the show footage, it's pretty hot. She reappeared as Lindsay with her hair back to normal a short while ago.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 12:16 #11696Senior Member

Posts: 204Savanna
The one guy is right. I've done it with you a number of times over several years. However, she is more of a BBW nowadays. If a big belly doesn't bother you, she's a good value for service.
Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 11:35 #11695Senior Member

Posts: 244Lindsay
Saw it with my own two eyes. She must have been binging and desperate that time.
Originally Posted by FreeIn312
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 11:16 #11694Senior Member

Posts: 50Wow
I am lost for words with that link money t that rough!
Originally Posted by Rounded25
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 10:30 #11693Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone seen this one?
Been eyeing this one for a min. My gut telling me no but little guy saying yes.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...677/3122005460
-
02-05-20 02:25 #11692Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144Ugly escorts
As for the ugly escorts. Or catfish escorts— I always bust the condom and sends seeds down range. Once you learn how to fuck, you can break a condom easily with a power stroke. Then it's oh my bad if they notice.
Originally Posted by KingTRome
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 00:21 #11691Regular Member

Posts: 1Agree
Chubby / curvy in the wrong places, if I do recall correctly. Met her through CL more than 10 years ago. She was real, but pictures were not an accurate depiction of her body at that time. Can't say for sure now. I'll say she was willing. Clothes came off in no time and she and swallowed every drop. So think she once sent an email out to all these dudes who had emailed her without using BCC. Anyway, never saw her on the stroll. And I lived right off north / Ashland.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 22:07 #11690Senior Member

Posts: 224I've seen the first two. First one is not GFE, pretty face, nice body but with really bad CBJ skills and she is a rusher, so is not worth it.
Originally Posted by Rounded25
[View Original Post]
Second one is great, GFE with great personality. The only downside (for some people, not me) she is a little on the heavier side (curvy with some extra "meat" in all the right places, but definitely not a BBW), but some people find it a deal breaker.
-
02-04-20 21:56 #11689Senior Member

Posts: 224I've seen the first two. First one is not GFE, pretty face, nice body but with really bad CBJ skills and she is a rusher, so is not worth it.
Originally Posted by Rounded25
[View Original Post]
Second one is great, GFE with great personality. The only downside (for some people, not me) she is a little on the heavier side (curvy with some extra "meat" in all the right places, but definitely not a BBW), but some people find it a deal breaker.










Reply With Quote






