Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 810 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 310 710 760 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 860 910 1310 ... LastLast
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12702

    Alligator Girls?

    Any experience with this one? As usual with the hot ones on Alligator, seems TGTBT, but every so often a 317 number pans out as legit. Anyone? https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/44772970

    Also this one...Ive seen her on alligator, posting now on a different site, but texting with her and she seems legit enough. Another one that makes me think TGTBT. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/serious-enquiries-only/25106283

    As always, thanks.
    Last edited by Zen Adventurer; 02-06-20 at 15:20. Reason: Added a provider query

  2. #12701
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if you take the plunge. If her face is pretty and she ends up legit I'm likely going to try.
    Her EROS ad states "Please do note that for my safety, I do require screening and a 50% deposit for new clients due upon booking. ".

    I don't care who you are. Cash on delivery.

  3. #12700

    DI Ashley Ann

    2nd visit with Ashley. I visited her in the summer of 2019. She has slimmed down although I did not feel she was too big before. Great attitude and loves what she does.

    I really believe she loves sex. No rush very friendly and intelligent. Really wants to please.

  4. #12699
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDraddo  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone had a visit with her? Looking for some feedback. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3570195.htm?cat=1.
    Let me know if you take the plunge. If her face is pretty and she ends up legit I'm likely going to try.

  5. #12698

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    It looks like is advertising as Sara on another site.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/160538
    Total flake, likes her ICE even when it's not hot outside, otherwise known as a Tina girl. BF is with her night and day. I don't think she will be around long, probably headed back tot the lone star state soon.

  6. #12697

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the world of Charli.
    She does love her pharmaceuticals which contribute to the world of Charlie. Plus under her new CARE program she may not be available as often as some of you would like.

  7. #12696

    Remy

    After Charli ghosted me I texted Remy and she got me right in and my lunch hour was saved. And saved. 4 on QV guess it wasn't met to me to try something new. But Remy was as good as she always is.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/44776369/

  8. #12695

    Charli

    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the world of Charli.
    I heard back and set an appoinment for lunch and then she ghosted me.

  9. #12694

    Charli

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any luck hearing back from her, I have reached out 4 or 5 times since Christmas and no response.
    Welcome to the world of Charli.

  10. #12693

    Charli

    Quote Originally Posted by JD1800  [View Original Post]
    Just an excellent time with her. Nothing at all bad to say about this one. Decent place south side, qv BBBJ cfs mish. Just a smokin body, if you like thin and shapely with big knockers and body ink. And super nice / chill. Definite repeat.
    Anybody have any luck hearing back from her, I have reached out 4 or 5 times since Christmas and no response.

  11. #12692

    Remi Flower

    Had anyone had a visit with her? Looking for some feedback. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3570195.htm?cat=1.

  12. #12691

  13. #12690

    Danni. Adult Search

    Visited her recently. What a waste of time and money. Can't shut up even while trying to enjoy the experience. PM me if you need more details.

  14. #12689

    Ditto

    My experience is similar. Very moderate donation, not complete GFE. I met couple of times last year and she started blowing up with sob stories and I blocked her number and haven't seen her after.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    This chick is nice (enough). Her talents are very minimal. The problem is that she has ben trying to get on her feet for a couple of years now. If you show her any sympathy and try to help her out she will keep calling you asking for more and more. At least that was my experience.

  15. #12688
    Quote Originally Posted by ElChinoRico  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything on her, so decided to TOFTT.

    She is real. She's definitely not a spinner, but I wouldn't consider her a full-blown BBW either. Somewhere in between, maybe mini-BBW.

    She was polite and pleasant. Accommodating to my requests, but I didn't ask for anything crazy.

    What she says in her post is true. She is a single mom trying to get back on her feet.

    I probably won't repeat because I'm in the hobby for variety, but I don't have anything bad to say about her.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/232208589832
    This chick is nice (enough). Her talents are very minimal. The problem is that she has ben trying to get on her feet for a couple of years now. If you show her any sympathy and try to help her out she will keep calling you asking for more and more. At least that was my experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape