Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,971 to 23,985 of 37358
-
02-06-20 22:50 #13388Senior Member

Posts: 510I just wanted to thank you guys for the great info. I've been sidelined from the hobby and was able to waltz back in here and score 2 stellar dates over the last 2 days. I really really appreciate everyone who takes time to post up here. God can you imagine trying to comb through all that shit on boards by yourselves. Its impossible.
Oh and I saw sky and susan. Guess I should try kryss too but I think I want to take another run at susan.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 22:31 #13387Senior Member

Posts: 49Legit
She is legit. Doesn't host. Out or Car play. Body is nice, but face is suspect. Would recommend if that doesn't bother you.
Originally Posted by Rbb866
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 21:43 #13386Senior Member

Posts: 694DOS Attack
That notice has been up for weeks, if not months. Think of it as a CYA in case you can't access the site.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 21:13 #13385Senior Member

Posts: 74Just tried to set something up with her. Called / text every 10 minutes saying she was 10 minutes away, only to bail at the last minute. Wanted money upfront.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 20:51 #13384Senior Member

Posts: 100She needs to learn how to spell. . LOL.
Originally Posted by Rbb866
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 20:32 #13383Senior Member

Posts: 80What was the price of admission?
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 19:11 #13382Senior Member

Posts: 491Stg
Stg has a warning that they are under some kind of denial of service attack. Not sure what that is but it sounds like providers are going to have a tough time posting and the site will be slow. Might be a good time for negotiations if volume is dropping off.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
02-06-20 18:31 #13381Regular Member

Posts: 20Iron bridge car play
Anyone have any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/44783719/
-
02-06-20 18:08 #13380Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Scam
This is a common scam. They usually want phone cards.
Originally Posted by DrRusso27
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 17:47 #13379Senior Member

Posts: 239Jasmine
Was seeing her ad. Plan on outcall and your right, she is expensive.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
We will see where things go. Its between SirensVA, Jasmine, and theredcompanion Amber Summers on eros.
-
02-06-20 17:45 #13378Senior Member

Posts: 192Jasmine
I've seen this one a couple times. Kind of pricey but has a banging body. Too bad she is so mechanical.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 17:18 #13377Senior Member

Posts: 316She's probably talking about Vikki. She's been reviews a number of times. Cute and fun.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 17:05 #13376Senior Member

Posts: 581This one?
Anyone have any info on her?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/768616315538
-
02-06-20 16:18 #13375Douchebag

Posts: 185Vikki?
Or someone new?
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 15:29 #13374Senior Member

Posts: 491Unless something has changed, her friend is Vikki. Plenty of reviews here. Both providers have generally positive reviews. I have always enjoyed my time with Sky, it's like having a gf. Vikki was good the first time I saw her but I was disappointed the second time. She didn't do anything wrong, just seemed more mechanical. Also didn't seem to remember we had negotiated seconds. Kind of turned me off how quickly she was rushing me out. That was quite a while ago and there are enough positive reviews that she would be worth a visit. Last I knew doubles were off the table. Vikki is truly bi, honestly probably more into girls. Sky is not bi at all.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.









Reply With Quote





