Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 921 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4152

    Nicha GFE

    Hey guys, some idiot hacked Niicha's accounts and has been messing with her. Just to clarify she is an excellent provider and I cannot speak too highly of her. Set up is easy, you go up to her apartment not far from o'hare, she meets you in sexy lingerie then you shower on your own, bbj, and then she gives an amazing amount of service to you, she is worth the charge, she is a beautiful woman, very curvy, flat stomach 36 C breasts. Really it's too bad some jerk is messing with her. If you have any questions about her, feel free to message me. Many others on this site will tell you the same. It sucks some ass gets his jollies out of hurting one the girls that is a good provider.

  2. #4151

    The real Ivy please stand upk

    Quote Originally Posted by IglooNinja  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1420658

    Saw Sweet Ivy last week. I previously saw another girl that went by the same name and was disappointed, but after being promised that this Ivy was different I gave it another shot. Turns out that it's true, and this Ivy was different. Taller, thinner and prettier with better English. I would say that the first pic is accurate.

    Standard Asian apartment girl. Shower, BBBJ, and dinner at the why. She didn't seem terribly into it though, and she kept her legs partially shut. On came the cover and mish. She seemed to be in a hurry, and rushed things a bit. After I blew in the bag she gave a below average message. While it wasn't a great experience, I get the feeling that it was more of an off day for her, and I plan on seeing her again.
    The real Ivy have a tattoo on her back. When she not in Chicago she lets her friends use her name and number. Just like Emily.

  3. #4150
    Quote Originally Posted by IglooNinja  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1420658

    Saw Sweet Ivy last week. I previously saw another girl that went by the same name and was disappointed, but after being promised that this Ivy was different I gave it another shot. Turns out that it's true, and this Ivy was different. Taller, thinner and prettier with better English. I would say that the first pic is accurate.

    Standard Asian apartment girl. Shower, BBBJ, and dinner at the why. She didn't seem terribly into it though, and she kept her legs partially shut. On came the cover and mish. She seemed to be in a hurry, and rushed things a bit. After I blew in the bag she gave a below average message. While it wasn't a great experience, I get the feeling that it was more of an off day for her, and I plan on seeing her again.
    I saw her last year and had the exact experience. Bit rushed, average massage before and after. Mostly wasn't an off day so I think that's her normal attitude. But I feel you can talk her into a good mood.

  4. #4149

    Sweet Ivy

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1420658

    Saw Sweet Ivy last week. I previously saw another girl that went by the same name and was disappointed, but after being promised that this Ivy was different I gave it another shot. Turns out that it's true, and this Ivy was different. Taller, thinner and prettier with better English. I would say that the first pic is accurate.

    Standard Asian apartment girl. Shower, BBBJ, and dinner at the why. She didn't seem terribly into it though, and she kept her legs partially shut. On came the cover and mish. She seemed to be in a hurry, and rushed things a bit. After I blew in the bag she gave a below average message. While it wasn't a great experience, I get the feeling that it was more of an off day for her, and I plan on seeing her again.

  5. #4148

    Alternatives to KP in LP

    I'm looking for any other good alternatives to KP in Lincoln Park, river north, or the loop. I've found some success with happy dates on telegram too but I always prefer the girls KP sends to the 'burbs and not to LP.

  6. #4147

    Jina

    Anybody have an opportunity to see Jina Park, touring from Korea? On Tryst. She's only here today and tomorrow and unfortunately my window closed.

  7. #4146

    Apprecaite the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbybear  [View Original Post]
    http://koreanpalace.biz/

    Screening is as tight (or tighter) as it has been in the past.

    Stay safe,

    CB.
    I enjoyed their services once back when they were Thai Palace, then didn't go back for a while because the provider I saw was into the 'Hurry up and get done!' model of business. When I tried for a second visit, after they'd transitioned over to KP, the screening put me off. So, guess I won't be visiting them any time soon.

    Thanks again for the info.

  8. #4145

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I cannot actually vouch for that particular ad, but the ones that are like that one are usually legit- sort of. The photos are totally fake- no way are you seeing the hottie in the ad.

    The price is real, but they do all they can to hurry up your visit. But with a revolving door, they may provide an Asian lady who will manage to make you happy at that price.
    I figured the 'bum's rush' was pretty much SOP for Asian apartments, seeing as how that's the way they operated when I was here the last time. Same with fake photos. I guess things haven't changed as much as I'd feared. Thanks again for the info.

  9. #4144

    KP Web Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    I've been off the site for a while, and I was wondering if KP is still as tight on their screening process as they used to be a couple of years ago. Back then, if you weren't a 'known customer', they wouldn't even answer phone calls / emails / texts. Also, do they have a web page where you can see who's available? I tried searching for one and came up blank.

    Thanks.
    http://koreanpalace.biz/

    Screening is as tight (or tighter) as it has been in the past.

    Stay safe,

    CB.

  10. #4143
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    Back in the final months before I went off the site, Asian apartment prices had started to rise. The last time I looked at one, they were asking about the same price as an ordinary provider would ask for the same time. Services. That's why, when I saw this, my first impulse was to conclude it was TGTBT.

    So, am I wrong, or is there something off about this ad?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1721430
    I cannot actually vouch for that particular ad, but the ones that are like that one are usually legit- sort of. The photos are totally fake- no way are you seeing the hottie in the ad.

    The price is real, but they do all they can to hurry up your visit. But with a revolving door, they may provide an Asian lady who will manage to make you happy at that price.

  11. #4142
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Reporting in on the new arrival at the O'hare location. She's attractive not as portrayed in the pictures.

    Tall approximately 5'6" - 5'8" slender with an ass and tits well proportioned with each other. Looking back at my options, ahe worth the admission.
    Thanks for that report. I was beginning to wonder if the Asian Bunnies came on with their best, Leena, just to keep sending "whatever" afterward. Even coming close to that name might be a way to let those of us thinking with our penis to assume it's a return of Leena, as she said she would return in February (but now, that was just not to be).

    So there is still some good stuff left at Asian Bunnies.

  12. #4141

    Leeane

    Reporting in on the new arrival at the O'hare location. She's attractive not as portrayed in the pictures.

    Tall approximately 5'6" - 5'8" slender with an ass and tits well proportioned with each other. Looking back at my options, ahe worth the admission.

  13. #4140
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago. Depending on the pictures she's using now she's curvier but definitely not fat. Visit was enjoyable, no shower offered to start but she did give a nice massage though. It was definitely an enjoyable but very laid back visit, nothing earth shattering. I'll most likely see her again. Hope this helps.

    -w.
    Similar experience, a year or so back. No DFK or BBBJ. Manmade boobs, if I recall right.

    Nicha seems like a better proposition, need to try her.

  14. #4139

    Tgtbt?

    Back in the final months before I went off the site, Asian apartment prices had started to rise. The last time I looked at one, they were asking about the same price as an ordinary provider would ask for the same time. Services. That's why, when I saw this, my first impulse was to conclude it was TGTBT.

    So, am I wrong, or is there something off about this ad?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1721430

  15. #4138

    Chaba

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelGuy  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see her. Anything special that she offers?
    Saw her a few months ago. Depending on the pictures she's using now she's curvier but definitely not fat. Visit was enjoyable, no shower offered to start but she did give a nice massage though. It was definitely an enjoyable but very laid back visit, nothing earth shattering. I'll most likely see her again. Hope this helps.

    -w.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape