Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 538 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 8060
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6875

    Opera

    I started using the Opera browser for my hobby needs.

    The built in VPN fixes that reroute.

    Quote Originally Posted by YogiBooboo  [View Original Post]
    Last couple days when I go reviews on EB, it flashes and sends me to the EROS in Louisville site. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Anyone know a solution? I'm technologically challenged, so keep that in mind. Thanks and be safe.

  2. #6874

    I've wondered about him too

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Guys. I'm the one who started this thread and, FYI, I received a PM from Jack and he's fine. Just not as active as in the past so he doesn't have much to write about.
    He mentioned by PM having a get together with a few of us. A birthday lunch I think. I never heard anything further. Glad to hear the jaded old man (his words) is okay.

    LL.

  3. #6873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Kenwood Jack

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenote  [View Original Post]
    The last PM exchange that I had with KJ was just shy of a year ago which is roughly the same time frame as his last post to the forum. Interestingly enough though he was on-line last night when this discussion of him began.

    One of his final reviews here (of Cookie) was titled "I shall take the memories of today with me all the way to the nursing home". Is that where he ended up? Who knows! For whatever reason he still signs in, but chooses to no longer participate. That's too bad because I always enjoyed his posts and PMs.
    Hey, Guys. I'm the one who started this thread and, FYI, I received a PM from Jack and he's fine. Just not as active as in the past so he doesn't have much to write about.

  4. #6872

    Kenwood Jack

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I used to get PMs from him periodically and we would chat back and forth. Hope he's doing ok.
    The last PM exchange that I had with KJ was just shy of a year ago which is roughly the same time frame as his last post to the forum. Interestingly enough though he was on-line last night when this discussion of him began.

    One of his final reviews here (of Cookie) was titled "I shall take the memories of today with me all the way to the nursing home". Is that where he ended up? Who knows! For whatever reason he still signs in, but chooses to no longer participate. That's too bad because I always enjoyed his posts and PMs.

  5. #6871
    Quote Originally Posted by YogiBooboo  [View Original Post]
    Last couple days when I go reviews on EB, it flashes and sends me to the EROS in Louisville site. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Anyone know a solution? I'm technologically challenged, so keep that in mind. Thanks and be safe.
    So which girl you leave a bad review for. Your account was suspended. Try clearing cookies and web browser history and see if that helps.

  6. #6870

    Kenwood Jack

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I used to get PMs from him periodically and we would chat back and forth. Hope he's doing ok.
    Me too. He loved that prostate massage BBBJ. Would always ask about that.

  7. #6869

    Kenwood Jack

    Quote Originally Posted by JustACustomer  [View Original Post]
    I also wondered what happened to him when I was sitting out in the parking lot waiting for a provider to text me her room number. I was thinking, 15 minutes past appointment time, Kenwood Jack would have been out of here 14 minutes ago! LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    He moved to Columbus for a while, presumably for work, maybe he's moved elsewhere? Thought he may have mentioned something about that. He was also 72 years old so maybe he retired from the hobby.
    I used to get PMs from him periodically and we would chat back and forth. Hope he's doing ok.

  8. #6868

    Reviews on EB

    Last couple days when I go reviews on EB, it flashes and sends me to the EROS in Louisville site. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Anyone know a solution? I'm technologically challenged, so keep that in mind. Thanks and be safe.

  9. #6867

    Kenwood Jack

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Jack? I haven't seen any posts from him for quite a long time. Just curious.
    He moved to Columbus for a while, presumably for work, maybe he's moved elsewhere? Thought he may have mentioned something about that. He was also 72 years old so maybe he retired from the hobby.

  10. #6866

    Kenwood Jack

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Jack? I haven't seen any posts from him for quite a long time. Just curious.
    I also wondered what happened to him when I was sitting out in the parking lot waiting for a provider to text me her room number. I was thinking, 15 minutes past appointment time, Kenwood Jack would have been out of here 14 minutes ago! LOL.

  11. #6865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Kenwood Jack

    What ever happened to Jack? I haven't seen any posts from him for quite a long time. Just curious.

  12. #6864
    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    AHhhh THE SISTERS.

    Yes I know both VERY well as well as her friend Sarah she did duos with.

    I hit all 3 in the ass before.

    Hope she gets help.

    But Ella and jo, have also cash and dashed more then a few guys before in their time and for that I don't I don't feel.

    That sorry for here.

    Karma a *****. I have had my share in mine time but if you continue to get high in the day an age knowing the shit they put in it I don't feel.

    Sorry if it ruins your life.

    They made those choices like they mad those choices that day.

    To steal money from the guys they did.
    I was lucky enough to just get the good parts of the sisters. We all take risks and it's always a gamble. Don't be upset about how you play the hand dealt to you.

  13. #6863
    Quote Originally Posted by SexTalkFor1000  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how many of you know jo joe Ella mae's little sister. She is in the grey bar motel, she was set by a LEO that responded to an ad she had. Ella Mae is trying hard to get her help and in a rehab. I wish nothing more than the best for any of these girls and the best is for them to get clean and live a good life.
    AHhhh THE SISTERS.

    Yes I know both VERY well as well as her friend Sarah she did duos with.

    I hit all 3 in the ass before.

    Hope she gets help.

    But Ella and jo, have also cash and dashed more then a few guys before in their time and for that I don't I don't feel.

    That sorry for here.

    Karma a *****. I have had my share in mine time but if you continue to get high in the day an age knowing the shit they put in it I don't feel.

    Sorry if it ruins your life.

    They made those choices like they mad those choices that day.

    To steal money from the guys they did.

  14. #6862

    Ella Mae and Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by SexTalkFor1000  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how many of you know jo joe Ella mae's little sister. She is in the grey bar motel, she was set by a LEO that responded to an ad she had. Ella Mae is trying hard to get her help and in a rehab. I wish nothing more than the best for any of these girls and the best is for them to get clean and live a good life.
    I wish them the best as well. They were both amazing.

  15. #6861

    Jo jo out of the game

    I'm not sure how many of you know jo joe Ella mae's little sister. She is in the grey bar motel, she was set by a LEO that responded to an ad she had. Ella Mae is trying hard to get her help and in a rehab. I wish nothing more than the best for any of these girls and the best is for them to get clean and live a good life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape