rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8235

    DFK - (French or Japanese-style) is a must

    MiRoad- sensei is correct. This man has taught me the way. Honestly I would rather good and honest DFK for an hour rather than mediocre sex. That's why GFE exists. Anything that isn't passionate and asphyxiating is just a scamming upcharge. Sex is cheap, but intimacy is hard to fake. Hence the top-tier providers can provide a near YMMV-less GFE experience without seeming scripted. That's why real, amateur SBs (if you can develop a rapport and cut costs) are great even with the work involved.

    A disgusting girl that exudes the feeling that she's just doing it for the money is no good. A cute / sexy girl that sticks her tongue down my throat for 30, takes a breath, and goes for another hour is called an ATF / real SB / keeper / UTR / IRL GF.

    I've had this one girl (Korean so why'all know who) stick her tongue down my ear. I was like WTF! On the other hand, some of the best, wildest rides ever. Another girl (European) I was a regular of until she quit. I would be trying to take a shower until she literally jumps into a princess carry or whatever you call it when she's got those nice legs wrapped around you. She would then take my pants off while holding on with one hand and BBFS. Fvckin wild! I had to quit her though because it was getting to the point where I might have a baby before college even with plan B / pills.

    Korean girl changed names and tours now. Other girl was actually a pro and was not that open to others. I was just her type. Young, naive student. She actually quit, came back after raising prices, then quit again for sure.

    Iirc MiRoad or another Senior introduced me to them when I first found the site. Listen to your mentors.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    What about DFK? So many reviews on this site never mention kissing. I don't know about you guys but, for me, DFK is a must.

  2. #8234

    Discreet Story

    Anyone know the DS direct contact email?

  3. #8233
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko34  [View Original Post]
    So I had the pleasure of seeing both Jessie and Amy this past week and I'd figured I'd report.

    Jessie is undeniably the one in the pictures. If anything, her face is so much like the pictures that it almost feels like she really caked on the makeup just to match the photos. None of the "photos-were-touched-up" or "slightly-older-than-the-photos" nonsense. I literally saw her walking away from me a few times so I can confidently say that she is exactly as advertised and that's a pretty big plus in my book.
    She was attractive and has great Service.

    I was not disappointed.

    I will go see her again before she leaves.

  4. #8232
    Quote Originally Posted by VAMillie  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad from Eros.com about this girl named Hadassah.

    She is a light skin ebony and I would love to find out if she's real and if so how's her service like. I need the power of USASexGuide fam LOL.

    Her link is https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7934452.htm?cat=1.

    Please let me know!
    Hadassah is Hebrew for "compassion". Did you note that she does outcall only with 50% deposit; 500 for hour and 600 for overnight, whatever that constitutes (you may as well just book an overnight). Contact only via email. Let us know how it goes.

  5. #8231

    My new pin works

    Quote Originally Posted by HardanFast  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Elite has a PIN required to access their website again. I requested and quickly received it, but I am receiving a message that my PIN is not correct. Has anyone else been able to get their PIN to work?
    I asked for and got the new pin and it's works.

  6. #8230

    Mine woeks

    Quote Originally Posted by HardanFast  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Elite has a PIN required to access their website again. I requested and quickly received it, but I am receiving a message that my PIN is not correct. Has anyone else been able to get their PIN to work?
    Got the pin quickly too and it worked on Firefox. Note that it won't yet work with iPhone / Safari; there's a bug that they're aware of.

  7. #8229

    Update!

    I just received a message from them that the website is undergoing maintenance and will be down for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardanFast  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Elite has a PIN required to access their website again. I requested and quickly received it, but I am receiving a message that my PIN is not correct. Has anyone else been able to get their PIN to work?

  8. #8228

    Elite

    I saw that Elite has a PIN required to access their website again. I requested and quickly received it, but I am receiving a message that my PIN is not correct. Has anyone else been able to get their PIN to work?

  9. #8227
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    What about DFK? So many reviews on this site never mention kissing. I don't know about you guys but, for me, DFK is a must.
    Not really my thing so I don't know. Based on her biting and kissing almost everywhere else, have a feeling she's fine with that, though.

  10. #8226

    Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNuts  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to meet with Calena, but she was all booked up for anytime I was available. In looking for another petite provider, I saw Kris' ad and remembered this review. The part about taking photo or video is what really made me want to give it a shot. Scheduled for HH over text. I was pleasantly surprised.

    She's in an apartment building over in Arlington. Access is easy through a side door. Her place is clean. She looked better than described above in my opinion; maybe because she just got out of the shower. She took direction well, started with a spirited BBBJ, took it deep. She asked to not pop in her mouth; no problem as I got that out of my system a few times with a visit to Marianna a couple days ago. I had the video going the whole time and she gave a passionate performance with plenty of dirty talk and teasing. I told her to put a cover on and we moved through RCG, K9, and mish. She is nice and tight and she gets into it pulling you in as deep as you can go really wanting you to pound it in. Left fully satisfied with plenty of video and look forward to visiting again.
    What about DFK? So many reviews on this site never mention kissing. I don't know about you guys but, for me, DFK is a must.

  11. #8225

    Not a fan

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyWander  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, do any of you have any experience with Destiny in Alexandria? I contacted her and was quoted 80 hh with 40 upcharge for GFE. I'm thinking of toftt and reporting back if no-one else has any experience.

    http://northern-virginia.skipthegame...l/515482430718

    Best,

    Whiskey.
    Dreamt about dee last summer as well. Took several breaks to text, and was booked after me so I got booted at 15 minutes without warning or a finish.

    Room smelt like smoke, unrealistic wig color.

    Not a fan, and was the one who thought me you get what you pay for.

  12. #8224

    Chris / Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    It was approaching closing time, so I decided to send Chris a quick text to set up a visit. At the time, she was staying in an upscale hotel conveniently located near me. She opened the door and I was pleased to meet the average looking, petite woman in the pictures. She offered a shower, but I had already taken one, so she asked me to wash my hands before playing. All the while we made small talk which led to pleasant conversation. She was eager to get me naked on the bed, so she assisted in disrobing me and got very frisky and playful. This led to a nice BBBJ with lots of eye contact, smiling, and touching. I liked watching her little bcups dangle and shake as she was bobbing up and down. We launched into a very enthusiastic main event. We started with cg where she got off, then switched to k9 and then mish. For a small girl, she can definitely take it good and deep and she never once let up. I pulled out and unloaded onto those perky little titties. I had a good time and will repeat. Good fvck; photo / video friendly too. YMMV, 160 HH /260 H.

    http://northern-virginia.skipthegame...a/902715275384
    Wanted to meet with Calena, but she was all booked up for anytime I was available. In looking for another petite provider, I saw Kris' ad and remembered this review. The part about taking photo or video is what really made me want to give it a shot. Scheduled for HH over text. I was pleasantly surprised.

    She's in an apartment building over in Arlington. Access is easy through a side door. Her place is clean. She looked better than described above in my opinion; maybe because she just got out of the shower. She took direction well, started with a spirited BBBJ, took it deep. She asked to not pop in her mouth; no problem as I got that out of my system a few times with a visit to Marianna a couple days ago. I had the video going the whole time and she gave a passionate performance with plenty of dirty talk and teasing. I told her to put a cover on and we moved through RCG, K9, and mish. She is nice and tight and she gets into it pulling you in as deep as you can go really wanting you to pound it in. Left fully satisfied with plenty of video and look forward to visiting again.

  13. #8223

    Did anybody tried escort girl Hadassah?

    I saw an ad from Eros.com about this girl named Hadassah.

    She is a light skin ebony and I would love to find out if she's real and if so how's her service like. I need the power of USASexGuide fam LOL.

    Her link is https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7934452.htm?cat=1.

    Please let me know!

  14. #8222

    Crapshoot YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by GilBang  [View Original Post]
    I've also visited this crapshoot several times and I agree with their reliability. In the past, I've ended up seeing the same girl 3 times over 3 months. I tried PMing you, but your inbox is full. Do you mind sharing what location you went to? Last time I visited them, they told me they had left Tysons and I visited their Herndon and Fairfax locations.
    I visited this group when they had dreams near Potomac Yards. It was good to very good. Recently I used the same number, but was guided to a Condo in Alexandria / Franconia. Nice place. The service was ok. Nice spinner assets. No english at all. My one complaint was after the pop she wanted me out the door. Went to her phone and kept asking me to leave. When I complained that I had been there for only 30 minutes she shrugged. I had paid for the full hour.

  15. #8221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Steak prices for hamburger service

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    Mia is an attractive woman, but I think 300 for the level of service received is rather steep. Her reviews where she does offer FS were remarkably consistent, which seemed to indicate a scripted session.
    When most ad and review sites shut down after FOSTA-SESTA, a lot of providers took advantage of the information vacuum to raise prices. Unfortunately, for clients, those higher prices didn't always come with an appropriate level of service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape