Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1957
-
02-17-20 10:59 #892Senior Member

Posts: 259154 Wendy
Saw Wendy for HH at 154. Covered BJ for 60 plus access to tits, pussy and butthole. Routine but did the job LOL.
SR.
-
02-17-20 10:28 #891Senior Member

Posts: 159Actually this place has been reviewed #827,828. 6 x2, broke the code.
.
Originally Posted by BoatDrinks
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 14:04 #890Senior Member

Posts: 276Bemis recommendation
I get to Bemis infrequently and though TS is always nice, the rest has varied according to providers (have tried Amu, Summer, and last visit with Sophia I think who I didn't care for, plus probably others I can't remember).
If anyone is willing to share via PM, I'd love to know who you think is great there, and specifically someone who doesn't negotiate much and maybe even offers twice the fun, once in the TS and once later? But I'm curious for suggestion about your fav provider there regardless and why.
Tia, Flash.
-
02-16-20 10:54 #889Senior Member

Posts: 159Mason
Anyone been to Barta? What's the deal?
-
02-14-20 12:47 #888Senior Member

Posts: 418Amy and her new colleague were going down to Flushing for a week or so and said they would be back.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 10:38 #887Regular Member

Posts: 2Mason AMP
I live right by there any good been to subway years ago thanks sly.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 20:42 #886Senior Member

Posts: 931Sunday night Tour de AMPs
Had to make a hardware run, so went down Central st, White van is back, assume that means Wendy is in town, no customers. 1040 and Amy had an empty lot, drove home on rt 12, the Mason's AMP was also empty. Obviously a guy could be the nervous type and park and walk, but I looked around, didn't see any cars even close. Guess Sunday evening and night is a good hobby hour.
-
02-09-20 07:43 #885Senior Member

Posts: 931Confusion on abbreviations
I mentioned not finding any BB situations in NYC yet, but what I thought the question was, did I come (in a condom) in the pussy vs on her body (which I do on some occasions) . Sorry for the confusion. If anyone is heading to NYC, there are so many hobby locations, like I said, many are not even reviewed here, but are popular locations.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 22:29 #884Senior Member

Posts: 695Maybe I'm getting my abbreviations wrong but how can you possibly CIP if not during BBFS. I mean how is that even possible unless we're talking a turkey baster situation here. LOL.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 16:44 #883Senior Member

Posts: 220Nancy at 154
Finally pulled Nancy today (Tina's on duty today too). Got everything I wanted.
Heads up, I think CiCi (the Mamasan) is back Sunday from vacation.
-
02-08-20 12:18 #882Senior Member

Posts: 931Flushing is like being in China
Almost every where you travel in Flushing, the street signs are in Chinese. Spas are everywhere, I did have one bad experience last year, saw a girl that was at best 19 or 20, she almost seemed like she never had sex before. I started DATY, she looked surprised, like she didn't know what I was doing. The food is cheap and great, if you like Chinese food. Pretty much all of Queens is like this.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 11:38 #881Senior Member

Posts: 418Is that the Flushing area of the Queens neighborhood area you speak of? If so, it's quite literally the epicenter and corridor of AMPs for the North East.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 11:11 #880Senior Member

Posts: 931NY action
Back in town, maybe for a few days, I have not found any BBFS in NYC, but I did CIP. There are so many AMPs in NY, many are unreported, or under reported, and sometimes undiscovered. Prices are fair, usually $100-$120 for FS, and house fee is much lower. $40 for 45 minutes at the K shop I visit for a HJ. Many have TS, which always sets the tone. Looks like I will be returning soon.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 08:14 #879Senior Member

Posts: 159Comeptition
I think there is some competition for clients among the ladies here. I have witnessed it between Ana & Wendy.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 12:51 #878Senior Member

Posts: 2189Agree about the codes. Only lead to confusion.
Originally Posted by Hygocoser
[View Original Post]
Certainly no complaints with Ana's service and definitely don't think the other girl will be around long if the 300 is true. Have not had even the girls at can't upsell by that much, so probably is BS about the price.











Reply With Quote






