Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1957
-
02-04-20 12:42 #877Senior Member

Posts: 152Ana
Went there last week, was greeted and taken by Ana, didn't get to see the other, asked if there was a new girl working ther, she yes, her name was something like Amy, but she told me she charges 300 (I'm done with $ codes) for FS. But I think Ana said that so I wouldn't request the other girl. No sign of Wendy
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 12:36 #876Senior Member

Posts: 2189Is Cici / Wendy back? Ana still there?
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-04-20 12:11 #875Senior Member

Posts: 152New
Sounds like Tina.
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 20:01 #874Senior Member

Posts: 220New at 154
New girl at 154. Key-lah, short, dark skin older Chinese woman with a sizable mole on her lip. She may not be drop dead gorgeous, but she was friendly and my god her head game was on point (covered, but very very nice). She's new in town, doesn't know how long she's staying, not temporary like Angella.
Have fun!
-
02-02-20 18:37 #873Senior Member

Posts: 152Busty blonde
Did some of the fellas have any luck scheduling a session with holly that blonde that's been posting on stg? Tried twice, never worked out, she takes too long to reply back and never finish the deal. First time (weeks ago) texted her and asked about her services and rates she replied, told me she was available later that night, I agreed and asked where she was located and approximately time that would work out, never replied back. Today around 10 am I texted her and asked if she was available this morning, she replied back around 2 pm, this was her answer "Tomoro morning but need to make app today because this is bill week and I have to stay busy" . Really? This time " I "didn't bother replying back. I only have time most sundays and some nights during the week, can't give myself the luxury of taking day off from work for that. Any body had luck.
-
01-28-20 10:47 #872Senior Member

Posts: 49Leeza
I wanted something low key, so after reading several reviews, I decided to try Leeza in Clinton. All the reviews are accurate. Very nice lady, not a clock watcher, very limited touching and scenery but she gives a legit great massage with an outstanding HE. If I could stroke my cock like her, I would just stay home and jerk off until I went blind.
-
01-27-20 00:52 #871Senior Member

Posts: 52Iamme is right
New Yorkers from Bronx, Brooklyn to K town which is now Flushing New York, no flies on them, they seem to post and communicate well, and they get their moneys worth which is everything at a lower than triple digit price, what's wrong with us here in the Boston area? As soon as we start to communicate about some girl on skip the games or rub maps, they immediately delete their file, why, because they got their game working with probably two or three other girls hustling you before you even know the get go.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
I may be a sophomore here, and many more senior members here. We need to communicate. These tier 2 girls hustle us over and over. What's the solution? Communication.
-
01-25-20 19:49 #870Senior Member

Posts: 1048Nice man!
Did you cip with that little tight Asian puss?
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 10:27 #869Banned Member

Posts: 600This is why people put way too much info on this forum. Things like this should be private and yes, two and two are put together. Just say the name and Leominster and that's it. Don't put any street or landmarks at all.
Originally Posted by Aluver
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 21:23 #868Regular Member

Posts: 14Alexxa / Holly
Anyone get to see her? Link is dead. I also tried to set up something years ago but couldn't make it work at the time.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 20:01 #867Senior Member

Posts: 2189More on Angela
Called and asked who was working. Told Angela and Anna. Said wanted to see Anna and was told not busy. Said would be there in half hour.
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
Get there Anna busy. Got Angela. Found her attractive. Good massage and enjoyed the time, but standard only. She did take the girls out and let me play with them. Real good size for an Asian. Said she was shy. Don't know if that means more will be available if she overcomes her shyness, but one can hope.
-
01-19-20 17:43 #866Senior Member

Posts: 220Angela at 154
Pulled a new girl at 154 filling in for a month while mamasan is on vacation. "Angela", middle aged Chinese, nice ass. Great HJ with OTC but unfortunately FS is off the table (I was hoping to pull Anne or Nancy for some "everything" I can confirm that Mamasan is indeed on vacation right now, and there was another girl handing the guy who came in after me. Have fun.
-
01-18-20 21:39 #865Senior Member

Posts: 120Bemis
It's been sometime since I've posted review.
More recently made my way back to Bemis. Drew Lucy very cute got two pops one in the shower room and then after the flip. Good shower and massage with nice tease before ending. Girls came out the rest was otc. 7 + . 6.
- No more Joy anyone know where she ended up ?
Also.
Back in the fall I made multiple visits to Alisha. Wonderful lady provided sensual nuru massage only downside was not offer to upgrade - $. 8 1 hour.
http://boston.skipthegames.com/massa...s/988651312283
-
01-18-20 20:09 #864Senior Member

Posts: 931Week in NYC
NY board doesn't really seem interested, so I thought I would describe my week. I usually don't hobby twice in the same week, cost and (sexual) energy, are limiting factors. However, I had a chance, and walked down the street, from where I was staying to a K spa. $40 for 45 minutes, (next door had plumbing issues, they are 430 for 30 minutes, and got a decent HJ from a slim, younger Korean girl (maybe late 30's).
I had to move my car (street sweeping) so drove (48 hours later) to another K spa, it was on are*b Maps, and had the most reviews, so decided that was where to go. I only remember a few times over a long AMP career, having an older woman give the TS, and then the rest by a hot babe. So, that happened, and I couldn't believe the woman I got for the massage. She was 5'6" , a decent amount of extra weight, (like from that song, "a little booty to hold at night" , a minidress, blonde hair, and incredibly soft "D" cup breasts. I know, they had to be fake, but they felt and looked great, she spent some cash. English was best I have seen in a decade or two. I said soft, she started a tease, 10 minutes later, "flip over, what do you want" I said 69, wasn't sure I could enjoy everything, had to pay first. Offered $100, she wanted $120, I could say no, she was really that hot. Started with the 69, took at least 10 minutes of a BBBJ for her to get me hard enough for a condom, then she said, "come in me" three positions, and wow, great experience. This was at HK Sun spa, in Astoria, Queens. We just aren't getting enough of what we could here in the nether lands. She was about 40+/ oh, did I mention, shaved? She was set up for exactly what we did, hot steamy sex. Back, and will have to decide, hobby early this week, or take a chance I will have time next week, if / when I return.
-
01-13-20 18:58 #863Senior Member

Posts: 33I was speaking with Skye at Bemis and she told me that there is a mother / daughter there doing massages. I have not confirmed it but Skye would not tell tales to me.
Originally Posted by BikeZappa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




