Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,241 to 15,255 of 26928
-
02-04-20 19:52 #11688Senior Member

Posts: 521Help!
I have a "friend" who had a nice arrangement with a young (early 20's) stunning innocent GND looking AA girl with absolutely amazing tits. She would contact my buddy whenever she had financial problems. She would visit him, get his attention, let him explore her problem areas, help him to really dig into her situation, and they would not stop until they reached a good result. I mean the result was usually so good, they would scream with joy. At any rate, my buddy is very, very sad because it's been almost 2 months and he hasn't heard from this girl. He really wants to make sure she's OK and to continue to help her in any way possible. She and my buddy were on really good terms so he is guessing that she just changed phones and lost her contacts.
She was in the business briefly about 4 years ago. She went by "jasmine". Thin. Aboug 5'8'. Super sweet personality. Incredible rack (Dee cups). Wore glasses. Jeans and tennis shoes was her standard uniform. Hit me up if you know her.
-
02-04-20 17:13 #11687Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144Savanna in Elk
Has anyone got any recommendations on seeing Savanna by Elk Grove.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...cago/44671983/
One guy says she goes raw and let's you bust all you got this side of heaven in side her.
-
02-04-20 16:14 #11686Senior Member

Posts: 216Yes, she is definitely a demon in the sack. I saw her over ten years ago and can still immediately recall her enthusiasm.
Originally Posted by Abcat1
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 15:36 #11685Senior Member

Posts: 541$400/ hr for that?
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
Can't say I've ever seen her on the North Ave stroll in all my years. Maybe it's the glamour shots, LOL. She ain't 28 if she's been out and about for 15 yrs. At least I hope not.
-
02-04-20 13:23 #11684Senior Member

Posts: 297Hmmm
Makes me wonder why the "sell" on this. Almost as if he is the keeper.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 13:14 #11683Senior Member

Posts: 132Need help deciding on a Polish provider
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/44617105/
Anything on link above? I read positive on the two below. All offering same rate. Above may not be GFE.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/43731309/
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/43815358/
-
02-04-20 11:56 #11682Senior Member

Posts: 148Piper from AZ
Does anyone ever see Piper from AZ? She still comes to Chicago frequently. She older, but I think still very hot and super into sex. You can find her on many review boards. She's for the elder's but if any younger guys like the older milfs she's a go to for sure.
-
02-04-20 09:11 #11681Senior Member

Posts: 244Lindsay
She's been selling her chubby ass for over 15 years in one form or another. She's had profiles everywhere. Backpage, SA, now Eros at a higher rate I'm sure. Think about that. At least 15 years trying to pass herself off as a fresh faced hipster girl. She had a thuggish black pimp back in the day and would work the North Ave. Stroll. No thank you.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 06:51 #11680Senior Member

Posts: 50OK cool didn't know that
OK cool. I didn't know that but thanks bro.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 05:03 #11679Senior Member

Posts: 204You know what didn't work for me. My apartment requires descending stairs to get into. Oof. I almost had her over too before I realized LOL. Anyone see this cutie with limited duty?
Originally Posted by Hobbyist256
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 23:41 #11678Senior Member

Posts: 452There's no need to keep double posting on different threads.
Originally Posted by KingTRome
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 22:59 #11677Senior Member

Posts: 308I saw her maybe 6 or 7 years ago. Same girl. Always had "hipster" as a descriptor in her ads. She's real. Her service was fine, as best I can remember. Go for it!
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 21:36 #11676Senior Member

Posts: 132Same.
Equally perplexed. Looking for something new on the north side but striking out with recent posts.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 20:46 #11675Senior Member

Posts: 148Brazil
Go to Brazil The women are so much cooler and hotter and cheaper, you'll think twice about seeing any of the Chicago locals after going there Try a place called Centaurus. There is a website.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 20:08 #11674Regular Member

Posts: 3Used to be an ATF
She's legit and extremely talented, photos are accurate, but it's been a while since I have seen her so YMMV. Want to respect her privacy so I would prefer not to go into any further details.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





