Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11241

    Thai massage / good massage with extras

    Maaan I've been working a lot and it has been taking a toll in my back. I've heard a lot of good things about Thai massage from my peers. Does anyone know a spot that does Thai massage and extras? (Also, I'll consider any spot that gives a good massage as long it comes with extras) I need to relax and reward myself sometime at the end of the week.

    Thanks!

  2. #11240

    Fountain

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHall  [View Original Post]
    Attepted to go to Fountain Spa on CMB on Superbowl Sunday. Rang the interior doorbell, someone peeked out the window, and a beautiful spinner opened the door. I asked for an hour but she said they didn't have time to do one hour. Bullshit, I'm thinking, I specifically went during the Superbowl because I knew all the mongers would be watching the game! Then she asked if I had been drinking (I had 2 pints but was far from drunk.) WTF? How is that any of her business? I asked if that was a problem and she said it was, so I left. I might try again in the future, but will be sure to not have any beer beforehand
    Formerly Golden Wood or GW Spa, different name, same rushed service. If you need a quick nut bust, they'll love you here. A few cuties, but they all push for the half hour. They really know how to charm you. Hi handsome, nice body, you so big, feel so good, oh baby cum, I so strong, cum already. They still swap names depending if they know your fishing. Booze breath is never desirable to these girls and all these girls are seasoned pros. Drunks are generally difficult customers. They know your deal better than you know yourself. That could be a good thing or a bad thing.

  3. #11239

    Zoe in La Jolla Shores

    Does anyone have any info on this Zoe?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155897

  4. #11238
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHall  [View Original Post]
    Wait--you're saying she's in her late 30's?? She sure didn't look it! She must be drinking from the fountain of youth.
    I think she might be early 40's bud. She's been at pine foreeeeeeeever. Really a knockout though, she looks great.

  5. #11237
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Well, she's also Melissa in Miami, Julian in Atlanta, Nikki in Nashville, etc.

    Reverse image search is your friend. Good luck with what shows up at your door.
    Well, appreciate the catch. Looks like I will not be TOFTT. Too bad, some pics she looks real cute and innocent, and in another she looks like she knows how to get down and dirty.

  6. #11236

    Bobbie at Pine

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    That's Bobbie and she hasn't been in her 20's in 15 years but she's a stunner. Legend at pine.
    Wait--you're saying she's in her late 30's?? She sure didn't look it! She must be drinking from the fountain of youth.

  7. #11235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    The pics are really of her but they are either heavily photoshopped or from when she was younger because she has heavy amount of tattoos now that are not visible in the photos.
    Does Savanna she have a rose tattoo between her tits?

  8. #11234
    Has anyone sen Coco at the other location?

    Quote Originally Posted by CurleOnes  [View Original Post]
    I was there that same night and visited the new gal Tina. So they are certainly in business. BTW, Tina gave a good massage. She isn't the prettiest but does a good job. I let her do her own thing and provided a CBJ and CFS. She rode me and got tired so we switched up and she bent over the table for me to hit it. Nice ass to squeeze.
    .

  9. #11233
    Lemon Grove.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wzrd94  [View Original Post]
    Wow awesome bro! Is it the You Spa at Lemon Grove or Spring Valley?

  10. #11232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the info on this chick https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151528.

    Never done an outcall before, but she looks cute. Didn't see anything in the forum when I searched for Vanessa that I could tell referenced this Vanessa. And she's been on RR for a while, from what I remember the last time I was in town. No reviews makes me a bit skeptical. Next time I'm in town though, I may TOFTT if I don't find something better (though already looking at a few others based off recent recommendations.).

    Thanks for any info.
    Well, she's also Melissa in Miami, Julian in Atlanta, Nikki in Nashville, etc.

    Reverse image search is your friend. Good luck with what shows up at your door.

  11. #11231

    ISO Gaslamp District

    Frequent out of town visitor to this part of the city, looking for advice. In my meanderings around the Gaslamp Qtr, have seen SWs on rare occasions, usually after 10:00 pm. Kinda scary. Last time I was here though, a very attractive provider followed me out of Rusted Root and solicited on the sidewalk, but I had an early flight. Caused me to wonder, apart from the usual escort sites (Slixa, Eros), where can one find a high quality hookup? Most other cities have hotels or 4-star restaurants where escorts like to hang out. They're instantly noticeable. Here, after 5 visits, nothing. Apart from the $1 k / hr Eros models, is there any local action? Asking for a friend (me). Thanks for insights.

  12. #11230

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the info on this chick https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151528.

    Never done an outcall before, but she looks cute. Didn't see anything in the forum when I searched for Vanessa that I could tell referenced this Vanessa. And she's been on RR for a while, from what I remember the last time I was in town. No reviews makes me a bit skeptical. Next time I'm in town though, I may TOFTT if I don't find something better (though already looking at a few others based off recent recommendations.).

    Thanks for any info.
    I've wondered about her as well. You're correct, she's definitely been on RR for a while. Very consistent too.

    If you find anything out about her, or TOFTT, please report. PM's are welcome as well.

  13. #11229

    I searched the phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the info on this chick https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151528.

    Never done an outcall before, but she looks cute. Didn't see anything in the forum when I searched for Vanessa that I could tell referenced this Vanessa. And she's been on RR for a while, from what I remember the last time I was in town. No reviews makes me a bit skeptical. Next time I'm in town though, I may TOFTT if I don't find something better (though already looking at a few others based off recent recommendations.).

    Thanks for any info.
    And did not find any problems and the photos have not been taken from another site. Past that maybe it is a TOFTT.

  14. #11228

    Vanessa outcall on RR

    Anyone have the info on this chick https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151528.

    Never done an outcall before, but she looks cute. Didn't see anything in the forum when I searched for Vanessa that I could tell referenced this Vanessa. And she's been on RR for a while, from what I remember the last time I was in town. No reviews makes me a bit skeptical. Next time I'm in town though, I may TOFTT if I don't find something better (though already looking at a few others based off recent recommendations.).

    Thanks for any info.

  15. #11227

    You Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    The pics are really of her but they are either heavily photoshopped or from when she was younger because she has heavy amount of tattoos now that are not visible in the photos. However the body is accurate and it's same girl. She cites an upscale office
    space on Rosecrans but it's C class property at best. However I did not go there for the real estate but it's not upscale. When it comes to the massage. Well she has a tiny room that has a massage table crammed into the corner. Therefore there is only access to it on one side. I realized right then that I wouldn't be getting much of a massage but hopefully the extras were good. It was an ok HJ with some straddling of me and fake cowgirl. I TOFTT and wouldn't repeat although she's a very nice girl who tries and if you like the pics then you can try her she's not charging a ton but you don't get a lot in return. I'm looking for more than just a HJ ending to my massage. BBBJ is required and occasionally will opt for FS.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146976

    I saw Lulu over at you-Spa and it was awesome as usual. She provided a great therapeutic massage and while still on my stomach sucked me off. On the flip more great BBBJCIM. I don't do FS but it's great massage. Also the girl at the place next to Cheetahs is good for a decent massage and BBBJCIM and her technique is pretty good too. If you have additional recommendations for either independent or AMP girls that give a great massage followed by great BBBJ then please feel free to post it or PM me. I have other recommendations I can provide and will to trade.
    Wow awesome bro! Is it the You Spa at Lemon Grove or Spring Valley?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape