Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 339 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1205

    Cindy Starr

    Thanks for the review Markssmark. What was the damage & was everything covered?

    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...cindystarr9999

    Saw this one the other day. We didn't vibe at all. Went for the cw session. I normally enjoy those, but not this time. 5 min in I wanted to just get up and walk away but I thought with the little head and kept going. She was detached and uninterested. It was just a lazy BJ where she looked like she'd rather be doing anything else. Some of the reviews state she's timid or shy but this was just awkward. At least it was reasonably cheap.

  2. #1204
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    A review of CindyStar is not complete without any mention of the overwhelming BO. Did she shower or at least slap on deodorant for you?
    Hahaha thank god there was no BO.

  3. #1203
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ida Hoe

    I am working on a status report of all the handjobs available on the westside, but it is probably never going to get fuken done. So in the meantime:

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr...s/9419368.html

    She is also on rubratings.

    The plus is that she is real and gives a handjob.

    The negative is that she is fat, she looks like a potato bug, and has no idea what the fuck she is doing in terms of dickwork.

  4. #1202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk;4647268[URL
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Inglewood/cindystarr9999[/URL]

    Saw this one the other day. We didn't vibe at all. Went for the cw session. I normally enjoy those, but not this time. 5 min in I wanted to just get up and walk away but I thought with the little head and kept going. She was detached and uninterested. It was just a lazy BJ where she looked like she'd rather be doing anything else. Some of the reviews state she's timid or shy but this was just awkward. At least it was reasonably cheap.
    A review of CindyStar is not complete without any mention of the overwhelming BO. Did she shower or at least slap on deodorant for you?

  5. #1201

    Cindystarr9999

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...cindystarr9999

    Saw this one the other day. We didn't vibe at all. Went for the cw session. I normally enjoy those, but not this time. 5 min in I wanted to just get up and walk away but I thought with the little head and kept going. She was detached and uninterested. It was just a lazy BJ where she looked like she'd rather be doing anything else. Some of the reviews state she's timid or shy but this was just awkward. At least it was reasonably cheap.

  6. #1200
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I like hanging out with a woman for a few hours. Maybe grab lunch or a drink. I can only do that with presentable women. If your like me perhaps, you'll appreciate these spinners.

    New Facebook site. No young hoochie Mammas or tweaking drug addicts. She doesn't call her pimp to let him know she got the money. These women need allowance. There are about 40 more in there. All of them are gorgeous.

    If you have the means and you like them clean you may want to check this out.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/218820885795788/
    I was told the link dosen't work. The Facebook group is called "The Sugar Shack. " You'll see Hugh Hefner on the front page.

  7. #1199

    PD is a joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyBeagle  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ctorialovesyou

    This one said 6 per.

    OK whatever but I asked about the upsell.

    Quoted me 5 rack for GFE.

    Told her good luck bye.
    I'm still trying to figure out how these PD girls justify insane rates like 300/ hhr for nothing but CBJ and cfs. I mean, who actually agrees to those terms? It's outrageous.

  8. #1198

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I like hanging out with a woman for a few hours. Maybe grab lunch or a drink. I can only do that with presentable women. If your like me perhaps, you'll appreciate these spinners.

    New Facebook site. No young hoochie Mammas or tweaking drug addicts. She doesn't call her pimp to let him know she got the money. These women need allowance. There are about 40 more in there. All of them are gorgeous.

    If you have the means and you like them clean you may want to check this out.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/218820885795788/
    Hey Urban, how did you find this group. The link doesn't work, but I am into investing time to find this or similar group with clean women that are looking for ppm or sugarbaby arrangements.

  9. #1197
    Quote Originally Posted by Raist  [View Original Post]
    She's super attractive (my type at least. Pretty face, very slim).

    The service was okay not great, limited roaming and an average-quality HJ. In and out in 20 minutes or so with a bit of chit-chat. Massage lasted all of 5 minutes and it was challenging to even call it a massage. On the upside, she had a chill personality.
    Is more offered?

  10. #1196

    Speaking of pd.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ctorialovesyou

    This one said 6 per.

    OK whatever but I asked about the upsell.

    Quoted me 5 rack for GFE.

    Told her good luck bye.

  11. #1195

    Sry bro, I luv abbrevs

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFeat  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man, I've been mongering for 30 years but have no idea what PD refers to. Why so many cryptic abbreviations? Too hard to spell it out or is there something you think is incriminating about naming a website? It"s like the goofy code when listing a donation. It's useless in any legal sense. Does nothing to protect you and your info. Come on guys. Unless it's some Usasexguide "secret handshake" vibe you think exists and matters. It doesn't.
    I honestly thought everyone on here would know what PD stands for, and I remember a time when USG posts that mentioned other competing sites that ran classifieds would be censored / unpublished / what have you. No biggie, tho. As HapaBoy86 adds, Daisy Love is on Switter as well.

  12. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I like hanging out with a woman for a few hours. Maybe grab lunch or a drink. I can only do that with presentable women. If your like me perhaps, you'll appreciate these spinners.

    New Facebook site. No young hoochie Mammas or tweaking drug addicts. She doesn't call her pimp to let him know she got the money. These women need allowance. There are about 40 more in there. All of them are gorgeous.

    If you have the means and you like them clean you may want to check this out.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/218820885795788/
    Is the group private? It says "The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in. ".

  13. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by Oglaf  [View Original Post]
    On PD. She's done a few videos. Petite, 24, Caucasian, brunette. $$ but wiiiiiiild. Has a friend from HX she occasionally parties with. No regrets. PM for deets if you must.
    She also on switter.

    https://switter.at/@Xxxdaisylove

  14. #1192

    Pd?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oglaf  [View Original Post]
    On PD. She's done a few videos. Petite, 24, Caucasian, brunette. $$ but wiiiiiiild. Has a friend from HX she occasionally parties with. No regrets. PM for deets if you must.
    Sorry man, I've been mongering for 30 years but have no idea what PD refers to. Why so many cryptic abbreviations? Too hard to spell it out or is there something you think is incriminating about naming a website? It"s like the goofy code when listing a donation. It's useless in any legal sense. Does nothing to protect you and your info. Come on guys. Unless it's some Usasexguide "secret handshake" vibe you think exists and matters. It doesn't.

  15. #1191

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I like hanging out with a woman for a few hours. Maybe grab lunch or a drink. I can only do that with presentable women. If your like me perhaps, you'll appreciate these spinners.

    New Facebook site. No young hoochie Mammas or tweaking drug addicts. She doesn't call her pimp to let him know she got the money. These women need allowance. There are about 40 more in there. All of them are gorgeous.

    If you have the means and you like them clean you may want to check this out.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/218820885795788/
    Be nice if this link was good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape