Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11688

    Help!

    I have a "friend" who had a nice arrangement with a young (early 20's) stunning innocent GND looking AA girl with absolutely amazing tits. She would contact my buddy whenever she had financial problems. She would visit him, get his attention, let him explore her problem areas, help him to really dig into her situation, and they would not stop until they reached a good result. I mean the result was usually so good, they would scream with joy. At any rate, my buddy is very, very sad because it's been almost 2 months and he hasn't heard from this girl. He really wants to make sure she's OK and to continue to help her in any way possible. She and my buddy were on really good terms so he is guessing that she just changed phones and lost her contacts.

    She was in the business briefly about 4 years ago. She went by "jasmine". Thin. Aboug 5'8'. Super sweet personality. Incredible rack (Dee cups). Wore glasses. Jeans and tennis shoes was her standard uniform. Hit me up if you know her.

  2. #11687
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144

    Savanna in Elk

    Has anyone got any recommendations on seeing Savanna by Elk Grove.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...cago/44671983/

    One guy says she goes raw and let's you bust all you got this side of heaven in side her.

  3. #11686
    Quote Originally Posted by Abcat1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone ever see Piper from AZ? She still comes to Chicago frequently. She older, but I think still very hot and super into sex. You can find her on many review boards. She's for the elder's but if any younger guys like the older milfs she's a go to for sure.
    Yes, she is definitely a demon in the sack. I saw her over ten years ago and can still immediately recall her enthusiasm.

  4. #11685
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    She's been selling her chubby ass for over 15 years in one form or another. She's had profiles everywhere. Backpage, SA, now Eros at a higher rate I'm sure. Think about that. At least 15 years trying to pass herself off as a fresh faced hipster girl. She had a thuggish black pimp back in the day and would work the North Ave. Stroll. No thank you.
    $400/ hr for that?

    Can't say I've ever seen her on the North Ave stroll in all my years. Maybe it's the glamour shots, LOL. She ain't 28 if she's been out and about for 15 yrs. At least I hope not.

  5. #11684

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    There's no need to keep double posting on different threads.
    Makes me wonder why the "sell" on this. Almost as if he is the keeper.

  6. #11683

    Need help deciding on a Polish provider

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/44617105/

    Anything on link above? I read positive on the two below. All offering same rate. Above may not be GFE.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/43731309/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/43815358/

  7. #11682

    Piper from AZ

    Does anyone ever see Piper from AZ? She still comes to Chicago frequently. She older, but I think still very hot and super into sex. You can find her on many review boards. She's for the elder's but if any younger guys like the older milfs she's a go to for sure.

  8. #11681

    Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://fetish.eros.com/illinois/chi...17.htm?cat=770

    She's got a website, posts constantly on twitter and advertises on a host of other escort sites. BUT I haven't read a review or peep out of any mongers here or elsewhere. Is she for real or just a scam, Uncle LEO or otherwise?

    Interesting looking with a pretty face in a bbbw kind of way but I'm not one for taking on for the team. LOL Any info would be helpful.
    She's been selling her chubby ass for over 15 years in one form or another. She's had profiles everywhere. Backpage, SA, now Eros at a higher rate I'm sure. Think about that. At least 15 years trying to pass herself off as a fresh faced hipster girl. She had a thuggish black pimp back in the day and would work the North Ave. Stroll. No thank you.

  9. #11680

    OK cool didn't know that

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    There's no need to keep double posting on different threads.
    OK cool. I didn't know that but thanks bro.

  10. #11679
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist256  [View Original Post]
    I just called to try and find out but she's only offering outcalls and that doesn't work for me. Oh well, this one's up to someone else.
    You know what didn't work for me. My apartment requires descending stairs to get into. Oof. I almost had her over too before I realized LOL. Anyone see this cutie with limited duty?

  11. #11678
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTRome  [View Original Post]
    Before we meet up we FaceTimed so that we both knew neither one of us was LE. Once I got to her Lincoln and Devon location she told me where to park greeted me at the door and we proceeded up to her room. Once I got there I Laid the money down on the table and asked to use the bathroom. After I got done washing up she walked over to the bed in her purple poke-a-dotted dress waiting for me with rubber in her hand. I walked over to smack her ass and watch it jiggle. She put the condom on and went to town trying to deepthroat my member. When I was ready I flipped her around and tried to tasting her sweet juices. She told me to stop because she don't let her clients to go down on her so I went to slip my 12 in dick inside her soaking wet pussy. She made sure that I understood that there was absolutely no anal nor rough sex. I could not wait to put it in that juicy pussy of hers. She backed up and I had easy entry. Her pussy was very juicy. Once I got inside she started to cream instantly. Started Slow in doggy at the edge of the bed to loosen her up a bit. She was moaning and her pussy squirted and fighting the urge still trying not to buss yet her pussy got tighter and tighter you know the rest. After we got finished she washed me up really quick and walked me back out to my car as we talked about our future upcoming events. By far the best hour I've had this far.

    http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...l/240538718348
    There's no need to keep double posting on different threads.

  12. #11677
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://fetish.eros.com/illinois/chi...17.htm?cat=770

    She's got a website, posts constantly on twitter and advertises on a host of other escort sites. BUT I haven't read a review or peep out of any mongers here or elsewhere. Is she for real or just a scam, Uncle LEO or otherwise?

    Interesting looking with a pretty face in a bbbw kind of way but I'm not one for taking on for the team. LOL Any info would be helpful.
    I saw her maybe 6 or 7 years ago. Same girl. Always had "hipster" as a descriptor in her ads. She's real. Her service was fine, as best I can remember. Go for it!

  13. #11676

    Same.

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I must echo that same comment. I follow many of the links here for good stuff, but there are, in my opinion, some really unescortable escorts in here today and recently.

    But keep posting. One man's garbage.
    Equally perplexed. Looking for something new on the north side but striking out with recent posts.

  14. #11675

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure price is the major factor at play here. This area is very stratified with ladies requesting $$ 5+ and others offering $. I'd just save my money and travel somewhere else to see ladies where it's legal with a reasonable fee and leave the "VIP" ladies here.
    Go to Brazil The women are so much cooler and hotter and cheaper, you'll think twice about seeing any of the Chicago locals after going there Try a place called Centaurus. There is a website.

  15. #11674

    Used to be an ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://fetish.eros.com/illinois/chi...17.htm?cat=770

    She's got a website, posts constantly on twitter and advertises on a host of other escort sites. BUT I haven't read a review or peep out of any mongers here or elsewhere. Is she for real or just a scam, Uncle LEO or otherwise?

    Interesting looking with a pretty face in a bbbw kind of way but I'm not one for taking on for the team. LOL Any info would be helpful.
    She's legit and extremely talented, photos are accurate, but it's been a while since I have seen her so YMMV. Want to respect her privacy so I would prefer not to go into any further details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape